Flingsmash + WiiRemote Plus for $27.99 at NewEgg Possibly?

Celsius

CAGiversary!
Newegg has Flingsmash for $27.99 -- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190194&Tpk=FlingSmash

Now though, it lists just Flingsmash, what they don't realize yet is that all copies of Flingsmash will only shipping bundled with the WiiRemote Plus, and the MSRP is supposed to be $49.99.

So if you pre-order this and Newegg honors the order, you'll be getting the game + WiiRemote plus for $27.99.

There's nothing to lose really, since there is no non-bundled version of the game http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/-FonyK4K2x_8-urmAIrUqW6qHTv6fw44

Credit goes to Neogaf for the deal.

Hmm cover art states WiiRemote Plus is sold separately, but if there isn't a standalone version....

Anyone know how easy it is to return something to Newegg in the event that they somehow send the game by itself?

[quote name='kataztrophik']Hmm cover art states WiiRemote Plus is sold separately, but if there isn't a standalone version....

Anyone know how easy it is to return something to Newegg in the event that they somehow send the game by itself?[/QUOTE]

Well, earlier this year the game was going to ship by itself, but then it got delayed so they could release it together with the WiiRemote Plus. The cover their using is the old cover for when Nintendo was going to release it as a stand-alone title; however, the cover has since been updated and thus the standalone game no longer exists.

Okay, so there's zero possibility that Newegg will ship the game by itself? They'll either honor the orders at the 27.99 price point or they will cancel them when they realize their mistake. I just didn't want to get stuck with only the game for 27.99, which isn't really much of a deal.

Cool, I'll try my luck with it. Hope this works out, thanks OP!

Blah! Item Description says that there's free shipping but I don't see that option when trying to check out. That's annoying.

well i no first hand they wont, i got GOT from newegg someone posted something simular with the buzz quiz world bundle, from newegg , and it stated that it cam with the game and wireless buzzers, guess what? newegg sent just the game, and stated in an email that is was a typo and that if you want you can send back the game for a refund so i wouldn't trust it this was a few months back...

bread's done
Back