Flipping games for a living. Is it worth trying?

I surf the internet/CAG on my duel monitor setup at work. Instead of smoke breaks, I send out and pack packages through out the day on my job, I am actually more productive than most people at my work place because of smokers and their breaks. Oddly enough beacuse of these 2 things people think I do more work than I actually do :D/
(Why is he always paying attention to that monitor?)
off topic lucky you, lol. i work in a office space wehre my coworkers can SEE my monitor at all times.. not fun. so i take walk breaks/health breaks since i sit for 11 hours a day

Mlb 2K13 sells for $64?!  What?  That has to be the craziest thing I've read in a while (not doubting you that it sold for that much, I'm just shocked)

If anyone wants to do some kind of co-op operation im down, I've got plenty of free time during work. 

Mlb 2K13 sells for $64?! What? That has to be the craziest thing I've read in a while (not doubting you that it sold for that much, I'm just shocked)
No supply and there's tons of 360 owners looking for a baseball game to play. My local GS I shop at is sold out of each season (2K6-2K13) of baseball for the 360 while they have tons of MLB The Show copies available for PS3.

Just go search MLB 2K13 x360 on Amazon and look at the used listings and scan their descriptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy sells computers, phones, and other electronics as well to maintain his income. I know I can't depend only on games and don't have the income for any extra stuff like that, but I have a job and my girl is almost done with grad school. She doesnt work so I need all the help I can get
Well it's possible. this guy - http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=bmccoy9&_sop=10&_pgn=2&_skc=25&rt=nc lives on kmart and tru inventory with over 20,000 feedback.

i remembered i bought a game that i couldn't find from him and it arrived with a Kmart sticker on it.

Well it's possible. this guy - http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=bmccoy9&_sop=10&_pgn=2&_skc=25&rt=nc lives on kmart and tru inventory with over 20,000 feedback.

i remembered i bought a game that i couldn't find from him and it arrived with a Kmart sticker on it.
*Clicks link and sees Silent Hill HD Collection on 360. LOL the guy should have at least removed the Kmart price tag sticker if he's going to sell the game a little higher. Kind of like what he did with Yakuza Dead Souls.

Start out with at least $300, then flip?! I'm just trying to make $300 for a 64GB Vita memory card and a Vita. (I know, you need money to make money.)

Only an idiot would consider this. As someone has who has been around this for years I can safely say anyone says they depend on this as their main source of income are lying through their teeth. The people you see on eBay, Amazon, etc have ties with the inventory they're getting - whether they are legitimate connections or not. The people that try to do this without having connections last maybe a week after traveling around their area,  wasting tons of gas and patience as they realize the reason why there are people that do this and are successful would be due to the fact those people AREN'T doing it that way. There's so much more behind it than what you some of you think. Even doing it for extra money it's hardly the worth the time anymore ; Trying to make it your career to support your entire life on just sounds ridiculous. Working sucks but it still beats this shit that you're contemplating. I know some do it but it's not a matter of these people buying low and selling high just like that, these people are in with the right people and possess connections that you just don't walk out the door the moment you decide to do this and get.

bread's done
Back