Flyer April 8th-14th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
From Lone_Prodigy

Future Shop

MJ: The Experience - $49.99 (Free This is it Bluray) - Trade in 2 games, get it for free. From list at futureshop.ca/usedgames

Gears of War 3 - Pre-order before April 18 and get access to the beta.
Xbox 360 4GB with 250GB HDD, Batman: AA and Splinter Cell Conviction - $299.99
Xbox Wireless Controller - $39.99
Xbox Wired Headset - $19.99

PS3 160GB with Uncharted 2 and MGS4 - $299.99
PS3 Greatest Hits - Save $20 when you buy two.

WOW: Battle Chest - $29.99

Trade and Save on Bluray still on. See futureshop.ca/tradeandsave (April 1 - May 5)

Originally Posted by Guitarmy
I have the best buy flyer no scanner/camera though.

Best Buy

Free CD with Michael Jackson th eExperience - $49.99
Xbox Wireless Controller $39.99
Xbox live 12 month with 800 points - $59.99
tiger woods 12 + 1 move wand + camera + sports champions for $129.99 for PS3
Free LittlebigPlanet GOTY with 160GB PS# - $299.99
Preorder select titles get 800 reward zone points: titles listed SOCOM4, Mortal Kombat, Portal 2
Trade any 2 games Get $5 extra
Trade any 3 games Get $10 extra

Walmart

360/PS3 Michael Jackson Experience $49.83

Blu Ray
How to train You Dragon $15 (I really liked this movie)
Zombie Land $15 (It's Left 4 Dead the movie)
Kick Ass $15
Narnia: Voyage of the Trader $28

Zellers

Save 10% all Value games $19.99 and under

RCSS

Nothing

Toys R Us

Lego Star Wars III $44.97

Save $10 on these Wii Games now $19.97
Epic Mickey
You Don't Know Jack
Marvel Super Squad
Mega Mind
Biggest Loser
Wheel of Fortune

Save $10 when you buy The Cars ($29.99) and the Incredibles ($35.99) Blu Ray

There's disney coupons for The Incredibles save $10 (Use UPC: 786936244250 ) and Cars Save $8 (Use UPC: 786936734041)

Last edited by a moderator:
Futureshop

MJ: The Experience - $49.99 (Free This is it Bluray) - Trade in 2 games, get it for free. From list at futureshop.ca/usedgames

Gears of War 3 - Pre-order before April 18 and get access to the beta.
Xbox 360 4GB with 250GB HDD, Batman: AA and Splinter Cell Conviction - $299.99
Xbox Wireless Controller - $39.99
Xbox Wired Headset - $19.99

PS3 160GB with Uncharted 2 and MGS4 - $299.99
PS3 Greatest Hits - Save $20 when you buy two.

WOW: Battle Chest - $29.99

Trade and Save on Bluray still on. See futureshop.ca/tradeandsave (April 1 - May 5)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8697/img0063om.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3973/img0064uo.jpg
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3346/img0065go.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3176/img0066hz.jpg
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5790/img0067n.jpg
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2646/img0062tv.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8421/img0068c.jpg
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8465/img0061uy.jpg

Bestbuy

Originally Posted by Guitarmy
I have the best buy flyer no scanner/camera though.

Best Buy:

Free CD with Michael Jackson th eExperience - $49.99
Xbox Wireless Controller $39.99
Xbox live 12 month with 800 points - $59.99
tiger woods 12 + 1 move wand + camera + sports champions for $129.99 for PS3
Free LittlebigPlanet GOTY with 160GB PS# - $299.99
Preorder select titles get 800 reward zone points: titles listed SOCOM4, Mortal Kombat, Portal 2
Trade any 2 games Get $5 extra
Trade any 3 games Get $10 extra

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Kick Ass was awesome, I thought it was the best superhero movie since Spider-Man 2 and I guess Dark Knight.[/QUOTE]

Just to present a counterpoint, I thought the movie was terrible; full of pandering where the original work had a harder tone and an unsatisfying story arc for the main character. To each his own, though!

Anyway, I saw these Blu-ray prices several days ago in-store, so they should already be in effect before the flyer dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Kick Ass was awesome, I thought it was the best superhero movie since Spider-Man 2 and I guess Dark Knight.[/QUOTE]
I can't believe you if you put Spider-Man 2 over Dark Knight :speaktothehand:

[quote name='Rocky071']I can't believe you if you put Spider-Man 2 over Dark Knight :speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]

Spider-man 2 is better than the Dark Knight, though. If it weren't for Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker, how good of a comic book movie would it have been? not as good as Spider-man 2, I'll tell you that.

Ofcourse IMO though :lol: let it be noted that I despise Bale's portrayal of Batman aswell - I just can't take it seriously. Infact without Christopher Nolan, Wally Pfister, and Hans Zimmer I fail to see it as a good movie let alone a good comic book movie.

As for Kick-Ass, I somewhat agree with Derfel, but probably only to the extent that it's not as good as the hype it's received. I was neither over or underwhelmed.

[quote name='VetraX']Spider-man 2 is better than the Dark Knight, though. If it weren't for Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker, how good of a comic book movie would it have been? not as good as Spider-man 2, I'll tell you that.

Ofcourse IMO though :lol: let it be noted that I despise Bale's portrayal of Batman aswell - I just can't take it seriously. Infact without Christopher Nolan, Wally Pfister, and Hans Zimmer I fail to see it as a good movie let alone a good comic book movie.

As for Kick-Ass, I somewhat agree with Derfel, but probably only to the extent that it's not as good as the hype it's received. I was neither over or underwhelmed.[/QUOTE]
spiderman356k.gif

We're seriously not debating which superhero movie was the greatest or shittiest, are we? Get serious people, why don't we act more immature and geeky and debate whether Greedo shot first?

Anyway, everyone knows they all sucked compared to X-Men 2...

I thought Spider-Man 2 was alright, I wasn't fond of the whole 'love' nonsense. Spider-Man was the best of the three, and I personally preferred Batman Begins over Dark Knight. Dark Knight was a better 'movie', but I find Begins to be a more enjoyable experience, if that makes sense. More gadgets and the evolution of the character and such.

Iron Man is the best superheroz movie of all teh tymez

[quote name='game_fanatic']I thought Spider-Man 2 was alright, I wasn't fond of the whole 'love' nonsense. Spider-Man was the best of the three, and I personally preferred Batman Begins over Dark Knight. Dark Knight was a better 'movie', but I find Begins to be a more enjoyable experience, if that makes sense. More gadgets and the evolution of the character and such.

Iron Man is the best superheroz movie of all teh tymez[/QUOTE]

I've never seen so much concentrated wrong in one forum post.

;)

[quote name='DMPugh']I've never seen so much concentrated wrong in one forum post.

;)[/QUOTE]

I disagree, good sir!!!!!:booty:

And i should clarify; Spider-Man 2 was a good movie for sure, I just preferred Spider-Man better; Willem Dafoe is da bombbb

Damn. I bought Epic Mickey in December for regular price, and I haven't even touched it yet. Impatience has cost me yet again.

[quote name='eday_2010']Damn. I bought Epic Mickey in December for regular price, and I haven't even touched it yet. Impatience has cost me yet again.[/QUOTE]

Get that game-related talk out of this thread. ;)

Picked of God of War 3 and Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time at FS for $40, Good deal, and I actually got the black label versions of both.

[quote name='games4less']Based on the above two posts I am guessing it's worth getting Epic Mickey for $20.[/QUOTE]

Played 4 hours or so yesterday. I am kinda surprised I was expecting much worse from the reviews. Its definitely not stellar, camera is not very good, but it has a few interesting ideas and the art is generally good.

For some reason R&C ACiT was only 19.99 before the sale so I got GOW3 and R&C for $30 but it might take a while to ship.
Hopefully I get black labels.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Played 4 hours or so yesterday. I am kinda surprised I was expecting much worse from the reviews. Its definitely not stellar, camera is not very good, but it has a few interesting ideas and the art is generally good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I did pick it up on Sunday from a local BB. Doubt I will get to it soon as I am still plugging away at DKCR.

My backlog is just growing (which is hard to believe as my only current gen system is a Wii).

bread's done
Back