Gladiator BR
Heroes season 3 DVD $39.99 1 day only

Future Shop

160GB PS3 with Uncharted, Grand Turismo 5 prologue and a controller $399.99
360 elite with Halo 3, Lego Indiana, Ku-Fu Panda and Wireless adaptor $329.99

Guitar Hero 5 guitar Bundle with Guitar Hero Aerosmith and mullet kit $109.99
Guitar Hero 5 $69.99
Green DS lite with Cooking game and the price is right $149.99

Trade in deal an extra $10 trade in credit towards Metroid Prime Trilogy, Madden 10 and Wii sports resort. Min $10 TIV.

2 for $50 select Blu-rays

Walmart

360 elite with Halo 3 and Wireless adaptor $329.99

Super Store Ontario
Free $25 gift card when you spend $200
360 elite with Halo 3 and Wireless adaptor $329.99

Zellers

Regular flyer:
PSP bundle including headphones with remote
$154.98 with Trade And Save
$174.98 without

Midnight Madness sale flyer:
Wii bundle (with Wii Sports etc.) $249.99 starting at 9pm. 1 per customer
XBox 360 Arcade $179.99 starting at 9pm. 1 per customer

The Midnight Madness flyers may be region specific.

ToysRUs

$5 PS3 off Greatest Hits Games
Rockband 2 all systems $99.97
Select 360 and PS3 Accessories 20% off (shows 12 month's Xbox Live at $47.97, 360 controller $43.97, PS3 controller $43.97 and a very over priced HDMI/USB cable pack $43.97 [Obligatory Monoprice.com for all your non overpriced cables]). This ad makes price matching very easy for thoes items with the prices right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
160GB ps3 is kind of fail IIRC.

the greatest hits 2 for 40$ is looking quite amazing though.
so is that year of LIVE.

Ooh! Braveheart, on Blu Ray! Hooray!

Is it ready for Friday though? My brother tells me its at Sept. 1.

The GH is not bad either. Might take that deal.

[quote name='spzero']Ooh! Braveheart, on Blu Ray! Hooray!

Is it ready for Friday though? My brother tells me its at Sept. 1.

The GH is not bad either. Might take that deal.[/QUOTE]

Braveheart will be out on September 1st, it is a new release.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Best Buy
PS3 Greatest Hits 2 for $40 :)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing.

Good stuff that B2 for 40 ! Too bad I do not have credit at FS to get price-matching for this deal... (stupid EB and BBV credit) Is it possible to price match a 2 for $40 deal (since they might consider that as bundle?). I know YMMV, but generally, could it work?

[quote name='Sillyfire']160GB ps3 is kind of fail IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Is kind of fail? What the heck does that mean? Has the educational system gone that far downhill that people write like this now?

OMG I'm so there for the 360 Elite with Halo 3 and those other 2 games plus a wireless adapter. My 360 just RROD'ed the other day and the warranty is gone (it lasted 3 years 2 months, go figure :( ) so I'll be grabbing that tomorrow. Win.

I'd be careful Ulchie, Ranzo posted that those Halo 3 bundles are quite old (Oct. '08) and won't be jasper units, if that's a concern for you.

[quote name='eday_2010']Is kind of fail? What the heck does that mean? Has the educational system gone that far downhill that people write like this now?[/QUOTE]
Are you new to the internet?

Is there a list of the Greatest Hits titles that are available on Best Buy? Or do I just sort at what's selling at $29.99? It's a great deal, but the Best Buy near me sold out of Uncharted and MGS4, which sucks.

[quote name='eday_2010']Is kind of fail? What the heck does that mean? Has the educational system gone that far downhill that people write like this now?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the internet.

Also, sorry teacher, I didn't think I was in english class. I'll be sure to capitalize the start of my sentences and use proper vocabulary and grammar from now on.

It's 20% off accessories at Toys R Us this week (sorry, PS3 and 360 accessories). And $100 Rock Band 2.

Also, $5 off GH PS3 games plus some hardware bundle deals. Flyer is online if anyone wants to cull everything from it.

Also has the it's-everywhere-Halo 3-360-bundle

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Best Buy
PS3 Greatest Hits 2 for $40 :)

[/QUOTE]

Online, at least, this deal is only for Tools of Destruction, GT5 Prologue, SOCOM, and Uncharted (which is OOS everywhere by now, isn't it?)

My mistake sorry, Best buy literally means new greatest hits are 2 for $40 only. So just the 4 games Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, GT5 Prologue, SOCOM, and Uncharted are 2 for $40 only.

Online even though they are out of stock they are still letting you order them with free shipping because it's $40.

Zellers

Regular flyer:
PSP bundle including headphones with remote
$154.98 with Trade And Save
$174.98 without

Midnight Madness sale flyer:
Wii bundle (with Wii Sports etc.) $249.99 starting at 9pm. 1 per customer
XBox 360 Arcade $179.99 starting at 9pm. 1 per customer

The Midnight Madness flyers may be region specific. I think that the closest Zellers to me is Bramalea City Centre, so a big YMMV

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Best Buy also has Batman Collector Edition for 89.99....I mean...its a good price :p[/QUOTE]
Well...thats the same price at WalMart?

[quote name='Teddite']Are you new to the internet?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I just tend to make it a point to call out idiotic writing like that. Just because this is the world wide web (not the same as the internet, just so you know), doesn't mean people have to type like they are missing brain cells because they think it's "cool".

[quote name='Sillyfire']Welcome to the internet.

Also, sorry teacher, I didn't think I was in english class. I'll be sure to capitalize the start of my sentences and use proper vocabulary and grammar from now on.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the World Wide Web, actually.

And that would be great. It would make the world (at least online world), a better, more coherent place, and you wouldn't come across as a 13-year-old trying to "fit in". :)

[quote name='eday_2010']
And that would be great. It would make the world (at least online world), a better, more coherent place, and you wouldn't come across as a 13-year-old trying to "fit in". :)[/QUOTE]

i don't see how capitalization matters so much for coherency. obviously in the business world it's for the sake of professionalism but the point of such in a forum is beyond me.

[quote name='afrodiziak']cag is srs bsns.[/quote]
we all up in dat sht yehhhhhhhhhh.
Lo ridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Edit: I just found out we can't do a post in ALL CAPS. Neat feature!!

[quote name='Sillyfire']i don't see how capitalization matters so much for coherency. obviously in the business world it's for the sake of professionalism but the point of such in a forum is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

Sentences without proper capitalization, grammar, spelling, and syntax are perfectly understandable most of the time. As long as the people writing those sentences don't mind coming off as illiterate and/or lazy morons I really don't see the problem. Personally, I tend to ignore any posts that look like they were written by a stroke victim.

[quote name='Grease_Bits']Anyone notice any difference between this:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10067317&catid=23562

13 Months?

And this:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10128755&logon=&langid=EN

12 Months?

They are both the same price but one is out of stock.[/QUOTE]
Microsoft phased out the "old" 12+1 card, and all new cards are the 12 month ones with the avatars on the front. Same thing with the point cards, they have the avatars on them as well.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Thanks, I could have used these a week ago, but I will probably buy something else soon. A relative's birthday gift for sure!

Where'd you find these, LP?[/QUOTE]

Email newsletter from Toys R Us.

I took advantage of the Metroid Prime Trillogy deal at Future Shop. I traded in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 360 for $22.80 got the extra $10 credit and also used the Nintendo $5 off coupon from the cereal box (its great to have kids). Since the Sith Edition of The Force Unleashed is coming out I didn't mind trading it in now and I'll pick up the other one when it hits $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sillyfire']i don't see how capitalization matters so much for coherency. obviously in the business world it's for the sake of professionalism but the point of such in a forum is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to capitaliztion, though exolstice makes some good points. I was referring to the "kind of fail" statement, which makes absolutely no sense. I know people on the web like to use fail and win incorrectly to appear "cool" to other nerds, but it doesn't make it any less dumb.

Just a quick heads up since the Zellers sale for PSP Greatest Hits ends tomorrow. I checked out a couple locations (Hazeldean Mall and Bells Corners) and they wouldn't budge on any GH still with a black label... At least when I went.

Futureshop (Kanata) matched the promotion, though. Picked up God of War: CoO and Star Wars: FU today without any problems. They had one copy of GoW left on the floor and I didn't see any more SW, but the one I found was in the wrong spot, so they might have some left. According to TIVs.ca, they should still have TIV > $8 at EB.

Also stopped by Blockbuster (across from the Centrum) and they had Battalion Wars II (Wii) for $10 used. Not sure if that was a store-specific price though.

bread's done
Back