Flyers Feburary 25th-March 3rd [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
RCSS Ontario

Wii Epic Mickey $24.99
360 Forza 3 ultimate edition $19.99
360 controller $29.99

Toys R Us

I'm not sure if my flyer is missing pages lol, but only 3 video game related things were advertised:

Nintendo DSi XL - $159.99 with purchase of any $19.99+ DS game
excludes Red DSi XL with Mario Kart

Nintendo DS Pokemon SoulSilver - $39.99

Nintendo DS Pokemon Black / Pokemon White - reserve your copy w/ $5 deposit and receive Victini March 6
[Reserve your copy of Pokemon Black / Pokemon White and, upon purchase, obtain the Liberty Pass allowing you to download Victini for a limited time only]

Best Buy

360 4GB with SCC $199.99
320GB PS3 with Uncharted 2 GOTY, Modnation, Karate Kid, remote $299.99

Trade any 4, get $20 extra credit (not sure if there's a minimum TIV)
Preorder and get 800 RZ points ($10): Pokemon B/W, Dragon Age II

EB/GS March Most Wanted
Fight Night Champion
Pokemon: Black and White
MLB 2K11
Top Spin 4
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Crysis 2
NFS: Shift II (also GG)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

Walmart

Wii Just Dance 2 $17
360/PS3 NHL 11 $37
Wii EA NHL Slap Shot $37

Staples

PS3 Dual Shock 3 $44.99
Saturday only Kingston 16GB USB stick $12.99

Future Shop

Fight Night Champion (360/PS3)- Trade in 2 games, get it for free from list at futureshop.ca/usedgames
360/PS3 Force Unleashed 2 $39.99

Xbox 360 4GB with Resident Evil 5 - $199.99
Forza 3 - $39.99

PS3 with Assassin's Creed 2 & Kane and Lynch 2 - $299.99
- 320GB $349.99

GT5 with Intec Racing Wheel (G7896) - $99.99

Zellers

Wii Motion Plus Console with Mario Sports Mix - $229.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Futureshop

Fight Night Champion (360/PS3)- Trade in 2 games, get it for free from list at futureshop.ca/usedgames
Force Unleashed 2 (360/PS3) - $39.99

Xbox 360 4GB with Resident Evil 5 - $199.99
Forza 3 - $39.99

PS3 with Assassin's Creed 2 & Kane and Lynch 2 - $299.99
- 320GB $349.99

GT5 with Intec Racing Wheel (G7896) - $99.99

Zellers

Wii Motion Plus Console with Mario Sports Mix - $229.99

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Saturday only Kingston 16GB USB stick $12.99[/QUOTE]

Last time they had this sale it was $10; and they sold out in hours.

[quote name='retro.elite']Last time they had this sale it was $10; and they sold out in hours.[/QUOTE]

It's an insane deal. I just bought one for $30, and that was on sale!

Kingston USB sticks can be unreasonably slow in my experience, I would never buy another.

Oh yeah, and one of them died due to corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toys R Us

I'm not sure if my flyer is missing pages lol, but only 3 video game related things were advertised:

Nintendo DSi XL - $159.99 with purchase of any $19.99+ DS game
excludes Red DSi XL with Mario Kart

Nintendo DS Pokemon SoulSilver - $39.99

Nintendo DS Pokemon Black / Pokemon White - reserve your copy w/ $5 deposit and receive Victini March 6
[Reserve your copy of Pokemon Black / Pokemon White and, upon purchase, obtain the Liberty Pass allowing you to download Victini for a limited time only]

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']
[Reserve your copy of Pokemon Black / Pokemon White and, upon purchase, obtain the Liberty Pass allowing you to download Victini for a limited time only][/QUOTE]
Just to clarify, the Victini thing isn't a pre-order bonus. Some stores are using misleading advertising, anyone with B/W can log into wifi channel and download it between Mar. 6-Apr 10.

The Staples flyer states "minimum 70 per store" for the USB stick. Shouldn't be that hard to get ahold of one provided they do indeed have that many.

Best Buy

360 4GB with SCC $199.99
320GB PS3 with Uncharted 2 GOTY, Modnation, Karate Kid, remote $299.99

Trade any 4, get $20 extra credit (not sure if there's a minimum TIV)
Preorder and get 800 RZ points ($10): Pokemon B/W, Dragon Age II

EB/GS March Most Wanted
Fight Night Champion
Pokemon: Black and White
MLB 2K11
Top Spin 4
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Crysis 2
NFS: Shift II (also GG)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

Unconfirmed, from RFD.

Just a heads up that the BB trade deal really is ANY 4 games. I traded in 4 games that had a total of $8 TIV and got $28 back.

Good way to get rid of junk that you'll never touch again.

[quote name='lustyhitter']The RCSS sale is also at Loblaws. Grab your 360 wireless controllers and Epic Mickeys before the RFD does.[/QUOTE]

Too late! I tried for a copy of Epic Mickey this morning... the guy at the counter commented: "That's funny, there were a bunch of them earlier."

Oh well. Would love to try this game, but will probably be able to grab it for $10 by the end of the year anyway.

[quote name='ejamer']Too late! I tried for a copy of Epic Mickey this morning... the guy at the counter commented: "That's funny, there were a bunch of them earlier."

Oh well. Would love to try this game, but will probably be able to grab it for $10 by the end of the year anyway.[/QUOTE]

Lots available in Ottawa at Loblaws.

I'm really tempted to trade in some games at best buy for the extra $20. Anyone encounter any resistance doing so? Like for example, they won't do it if the game is too old and not in their system, or they say no if your game isn't complete (doesn't come with manual or maybe not original case)?

[quote name='Faytz']I'm really tempted to trade in some games at best buy for the extra $20. Anyone encounter any resistance doing so? Like for example, they won't do it if the game is too old and not in their system, or they say no if your game isn't complete (doesn't come with manual or maybe not original case)?[/QUOTE]

I haven't done this promo but, I did do the last where where it was trade two and get $10 bonus. As long as the ad doesn't say a minimum value and your games are from the systems listed I have never encountered a problem .

[quote name='ejamer']Too late! I tried for a copy of Epic Mickey this morning... the guy at the counter commented: "That's funny, there were a bunch of them earlier."

Oh well. Would love to try this game, but will probably be able to grab it for $10 by the end of the year anyway.[/QUOTE]

The trade-in value is $30 at EB Games/Gamestop... that might be why it sold so fast.

[quote name='xezekielx']The trade-in value is $30 at EB Games/Gamestop... that might be why it sold so fast.[/QUOTE]And if you power trade it then it's worth $45.

[quote name='Fuzzy']And if you power trade it then it's worth $45.[/QUOTE]

And if you put a 10 spot in the game case it's worth $55.

[quote name='Faytz']I'm really tempted to trade in some games at best buy for the extra $20. Anyone encounter any resistance doing so? Like for example, they won't do it if the game is too old and not in their system, or they say no if your game isn't complete (doesn't come with manual or maybe not original case)?[/QUOTE]

I've heard its YMMV, but no resistance whatsoever when I went. Traded 3-4 year old games all worth a buck each in their system and got $24 for em.

bread's done
Back