Future Shop

2K10 Wii $19.99
Madden 10 360/PS3 $49.99
Dragon Age 360/PS3 $49.99
Brutal Legend 360/PS3 $49.99
Tiger Woods 10 360/PS3 $49.99
NHL 10 360/PS3 $49.99
12 month xbox live and old Wireless bridge $99.99
Top trade in values $45 trade in credit for Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 and New Super Mario Bros Wii
Bourne Blu Rays $19.99

Walmart

Nothing

RCSS

Mario Kart $49.99 save $10
New Super Mario Bros Wii $49.99 Save $10
Ubi-Softs Your Shape game $54.99 save $15

Staples

Xbox Live 1400 points $14.93 save $5
Xbox Live 2800 points $34.93 save $5
Xbox Live $49.93 save $10

From Lone_Prodigy
Toys R Us (2-week sale)

New SMB Wii $55
Wii Motion+ 1/2 price if you buy it with Wii Sports Resort
20% off all $19.99 value games (excluding clearance)
10% off all accessories (except points cards, Motion+, and something else I can't remember)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another "meh" week regarding video games.

And me being picky Madden takes 2 D's.
"Maden 10 360/PS3 $49.99"

Anybody checked this week/last week's 360 clearance game? worth of going on its final day of the sale?

Oh and thanks for the update! Love my traditional check the flyers of the week at work before the end of day on Thursday!

Hey guys, for those interested, Pandorum is coming out on blu-ray on January 19th for $19.99! I saw it a few days and I quite enjoyed it, definitely a must for a fan of space/monster flicks!

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Staples

Xbox Live 1400 points $14.93 save $5
Xbox Live 2800 points $34.93 save $5[/QUOTE]
I really hope nobody is stupid enough to buy a 2800 points card if they can buy 2 1400 points cards.

My friend bought MW2...yesterday. Ouch. Hope he got it from BB so he has price protection!

Thanks for the heads up Princess Zelda!

[quote name='Fuzzy']I really hope nobody is stupid enough to buy a 2800 points card if they can buy 2 1400 points cards.[/QUOTE]

I guess Staples is hoping we can't add.

Also, when I was in picking up a 1400 point card yesterday I picked up a PSP game on clearance for my sister and it rang up at 50% off the clearance sticker price. Does this mean some stores are still doing the 50% off clearance items, or could it possibly have just been that one game? There were a couple other games I saw on clearance that I would have picked up if I knew they were going to come up cheaper.

Aww, I was hoping to find any basketball game on sale (though preferably Live 10). Guess I'll just get it at full price somewhere.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Hey guys, for those interested, Pandorum is coming out on blu-ray on January 19th for $19.99! I saw it a few days and I quite enjoyed it, definitely a must for a fan of space/monster flicks![/QUOTE]

You enjoyed it, eh? The ratings I heard said it was bad, but I may rent it anyway to see for myself.
Saw Paranormal Activity this week. I thought it was pretty good, maybe a bit predictable by the end, but still good.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']You enjoyed it, eh? The ratings I heard said it was bad, but I may rent it anyway to see for myself.
Saw Paranormal Activity this week. I thought it was pretty good, maybe a bit predictable by the end, but still good.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be one of those movies that the critics panned, but the average Joe seemed to enjoy it. I certainly did! It's worth a rental, for sure!

Toys R Us (2-week sale)
New SMB Wii $55
Wii Motion+ 1/2 price if you buy it with Wii Sports Resort
20% off all $19.99 value games (excluding clearance)
10% off all accessories (except points cards, Motion+, and something else I can't remember)

just wondering if anyone knows if you can trade in games and get credit at FS for anything in the store or just games?
I'd like to get rid of MW2 while its still worth something. I don't really like the game.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']You enjoyed it, eh? The ratings I heard said it was bad, but I may rent it anyway to see for myself.
Saw Paranormal Activity this week. I thought it was pretty good, maybe a bit predictable by the end, but still good.[/QUOTE]

I also absolutely loved Pandorum. Definitely worth watching.

bread's done
Back