Flyers January [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Sorry it's late my Sons sick and I just clued in that it's Friday.

Future Shop

360/PS3 RDR $39.99
360/PS3 Enslaved $29.99
360/PS3 Splatterhouse $49.99
360/PS3 Naruto storm 2 $49.99
PS3 Time Crisis something storm $39.99
Wii PS3 EA active 2 $59.99
DS Kingdom Hearts

Best Buy

360/PS3 Borderlands GOTY $39.99
360/PS3 Mafia II $39.99
360/PS3 Red Dead Redmption

360/PS3 EA Games $49.99
Madden 11
Sims 3
Fifa 11
Tiger Woods PGA 11
NHL 11

Pre-order deal get 800 Reward Zone points
Little Big Planet 2
Dead Space 2
Bullet Storm
Killzone 3
Marvel VS capcom 3

Get an extra $5 on trade in credit per game. TIV must be above $8
Get $45 tiv (already bumped up $5) for these titles:
New Super Mario Bros Wii
COD:Bolps
NHL11
Fable III
GT5

Staples
PS3 160GB $269.99

Walmart
Nothing

RCSS Ontario

Coupon buy on any accessory $19.98 or more and save $5 on any game purchase.
Mario Galaxy 2 $49.99
Fling smash with controller $44.99
Gears of War II GOTY $24.99 (rumour of a 2 pack coming soon with both games+DLC)
Uncharted 2 GOTY $44.99
Tron $54.99
Madden 11 $64.99
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood $54.99
Metroid other M $49.99
Zelda spirit track $34.99

I'm pretty sure RDR is going to be greatest hits eventually. I could wait and get it at 29 or wait for 19... decisions decisions. Anyone know if there is more dlc coming for rdr?

does anyone know the status of DC Universe online. It releases on the 11th but no one seems to be advertising it for that date. EB still says the 12th and BB/FS say the 18th...argh :(

It's actually coming out, the first console MMO of this gen? I was actually hyped for DCU years ago, along with Marvel Universe Online, Conan and Huxley.

Well DCUO was just given a release date a few weeks ago, so maybe they didn't have time to put it in the flyers this week.

They might not want to promote it too much though, since there's bound to be a lot of whining from people who don't realize there's a monthly fee.

I just went to my local BB to pre-order Dead Space 2 for 360 only to be informed that the 800 bonus reward zone points are only available on the PS3 version. YMMV but after checking the flyer only a PS3 code appears beside the DS2 cover art.

I will still get the game, but BB will not get my money early. Too bad really, $10 off would have been nice.

As a side note the 800 bonus points appear to be available on the 360 version of Bullet Storm and MvsC 3.

Looking at the online store, bestbuy.ca they're offering 800 points for xbox360 standard version too. LtKetch you might get the 800 points if they scanned your reward card during the pre-order. It appears there is nothing for the collectors edition.

[quote name='LtKetch']I just went to my local BB to pre-order Dead Space 2 for 360 only to be informed that the 800 bonus reward zone points are only available on the PS3 version. YMMV but after checking the flyer only a PS3 code appears beside the DS2 cover art.

I will still get the game, but BB will not get my money early. Too bad really, $10 off would have been nice.

As a side note the 800 bonus points appear to be available on the 360 version of Bullet Storm and MvsC 3.[/QUOTE]The website shows the 360 version gets the 800 points also.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=8f75def934d9dd78993639e6f34f259den02

I feel like a turtle. :(

/\/\ Thanks for the heads up. I will try again tomorrow. Should have had them actually run the transaction.

Scratch that, I just ordered it online.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CH82']I'm pretty sure RDR is going to be greatest hits eventually. I could wait and get it at 29 or wait for 19... decisions decisions. Anyone know if there is more dlc coming for rdr?[/QUOTE]

There is a slight possibility of it. GTAIV did ofcourse come out with Ballad of Gay Tony after Lost and Damned.

I personally don't see it happening for RDR, though. Outlaws to the End, Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats, and then Undead Nightmare. With the latter being the pinnacle of RDR DLC - all of these are already bundled into DLC and a hard copy.

If you're interested in getting the platinum trophy for RDR I'd say get the game now while people still play online.

If you don't care then, well, that greatest hits red case would look swell for RDR - greatest hits or not.

[quote name='Mr.']It's actually coming out, the first console MMO of this gen? I was actually hyped for DCU years ago, along with Marvel Universe Online, Conan and Huxley.[/QUOTE]

it just went through a pretty long beta period, that although was rough at times was still pretty damn fun and will obviously be improved upon

and anyway...I hope like everyone said it does come out on the 11th...otherwise somebody else will choose my name :cry:

Sorry to hear about the sickness. I can relate. We had the big Christmas dinner at our place and the best gift was this cold that someone brought with them. I don't normally get sick but we all got it. All the guests, wife, kids....what a mess and we're still recovering.

[quote name='Robotron2084']Sorry to hear about the sickness. I can relate. We had the big Christmas dinner at our place and the best gift was this cold that someone brought with them. I don't normally get sick but we all got it. All the guests, wife, kids....what a mess and we're still recovering.[/QUOTE]

Yeha I hear that, a lot of people in my family and at my work were sick were something at some point around the holidays. It was a wicked strain floating around!

I hope your son is feeling better, Princess! I know when I was sick a couple weeks ago it gave me a chance to catch up on Dragon Age :)

bread's done
Back