Transformers PSP $49.99
Monster Hunter freedom Unite $34.99
Infinite Undiscovery 360 $24.99
Velvet Assassin 360 $39.99
The Club PS3 $14.99
NFL Head Coach 09 360 $14.99
Fight Night 4 360/PS3 $69.99
The Bigs 2 360 $59.99 Wii $49.99
Oblivion Bioshock Combo $44.99 (Not GOTY edition)
Prototype 360 $69.99
UFC 360/PS3 $69.99
SF IV PC $49.99
GTA Trilogy PC $49.99 ???
Bioshock PC $14.99

Trade in Deal Games with $40 trade in vale Resident Evil 5, UFC COD: WAW, Prototype

Best Buy

Wii with Cosmic Family $279.99
Wii controller with Nunchuk $59.99
Wii Fit $89.99
Juillian Michaels Fitness, Wii Ski snowboard and Shaun White Snowboarding $39.99
Ea Sports Active with extra accessory kit $79.99
DS Lite With Brain Age 2 and Crossword $139.99
Lego Battles DS $29.99
Overlord Minions DS $29.99
PSP Core $149.99
Rockband Unplugged $29.99
360 60GB with All Pro Football, NHL 2K8, Table tennis $299.99
360 Wireless adapter with controller $99.99
Turok 360/PS3 $9.99
Narnia 360/PS3 $9.99
Pirates of the Caribbean 360 $9.99
Disney Sing it PS3 $9.99
UFC 360/PS3 $59.99

Walmart

$10 games assorted titles

RCSS

Coupon Free $25 gift card with $200 in purchases
Chocolate Milk 1L 2/$3
Save $10 on Punch Out!! Mario Kart and Transformers Wii $49.99

Haha...I hope there's a list for the Walmart $10 games eventually, even though most likely there won't be anything over the top amazing and quality for the PS3.

[quote name='craig64']Really nice price on Turok. I may have to pick it up again...[/QUOTE]

Does Turok get any better as you go? I had a huge problem getting through even the first level I found the game to be that bad.

[quote name='game_fanatic']How's Infinite Undiscovery for $24.99?[/QUOTE]

EB has it for $19.99.

Thanks Zelda.
Disney Sing it (High school musical) PS3 $9.99 would be a good price if it is including a Mic seems a good price... gf could like it. Does it include the mic?

[quote name='cashinstinct']Thanks Zelda.
Disney Sing it (High school musical) PS3 $9.99 would be a good price if it is including a Mic seems a good price... gf could like it. Does it include the mic?[/QUOTE]

Just buy a copy of Boogie for PS2 bundled with a mic, its like five bucks and is USB so it is compatible with a PS3. The game is incredibly bad shovelware, but the mic is good for rockband or guitar hero.

No thanks to all these games. Im just gonna sit back and play my $30 inFamous from Canada's Day, and my $10 MGS4 LE from a few days ago....much better deals

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Future Shop
Bioshock PC $14.99[/QUOTE]

When I browsed through the flyer just now, I literally did a fistpump when I saw this. I'm glad I held off buying it :whee:

If i didn't buy so many games over the past two weeks, I'd be all over RB: Unplugged. My brother has it, it's pretty fun!

I didn't see a flyer for Zeller's this week, but I was in there today and they has a '33% off all games $30' and below across all systems, including the games in the bargin bin.

Who knows, you might be able to pick up something worthwhile from there...

Bioshock PC was $4.99 on Steam during Boxing Day, but $15 is a good deal if you want a retail box.

Toys R Us
360/PS3 Red Faction Guerilla $59.97
Wii Up $34.97
DS Up $24.97
$10 off $29.99+ Imagine DS games

Zellers
80GB PS3 with

[quote name='Kelekin']Wow chocolate milk is really inexpensive this week. I've been waiting for it to come down in price![/QUOTE]

Chocolate_Milk_by_ync.jpg

Checked Harmony WM and didnt find any $10 PS3 games. however, the bargain bins are filled with Mirror's Edge (PS360) for the everyday regular price of $18.93. *tosses back into bin*

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

Best Buy
PSP Core $149.99

[/QUOTE]

shows up as $169.99 when i view the eFlyer for Mississauga...

If you live in the Ottawa area, you might have received a Best Super Saver coupon book in the mail. There are coupons for Microplay. One gives you $10 off on any new or used video game. It's valid until July 19.

[quote name='Kelekin']Wow chocolate milk is really inexpensive this week. I've been waiting for it to come down in price![/QUOTE]
Ditto. Well, I didn't expect it to drop in price. But I just haven't bought it since a liter crept over $1.50... It's a minimum of $2 for for them lately, that's practically theft. I was in the USA a month or so ago and a whole gallon was only $2.50 :roll:

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']
know that most/all of this is shovelware, but shouldn't it be included for the sake of completeness?[/QUOTE]

Shovelware? you mean turd I suppose?

[quote name='lustyhitter']If you live in the Ottawa area, you might have received a Best Super Saver coupon book in the mail. There are coupons for Microplay. One gives you $10 off on any new or used video game. It's valid until July 19.[/QUOTE]

The most I got off from Microplay coupons is $4 off.

[quote name='DoubleDizzle']shows up as $169.99 when i view the eFlyer for Mississauga...[/QUOTE]
Probably a type, the regular flyer says $169.99

I went to both Future Shop AND Best Buy to get Bioshock today. I got one copy from FS (they had only one), and their Debit/giftcard/credit card system was down. I went to Best Buy to price match the second copy and, of course, they had the same problem :roll:

I was looking for the cheapest PC price since I also wanted to get a copy for a friend, which is mostly why I've avoided buying from Steam for much less. Plus I'm a Luddite, I absolutely need to see a box :oops: Am I the only one who's like that?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u'] [...] I'm a Luddite, I absolutely need to see a box :oops: Am I the only one who's like that?[/QUOTE]I'm the same way. I'd much rather pay a few bucks more for the retail box than buy a game through steam or somesuch.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I was looking for the cheapest PC price since I also wanted to get a copy for a friend, which is mostly why I've avoided buying from Steam for much less. Plus I'm a Luddite, I absolutely need to see a box :oops: Am I the only one who's like that?[/QUOTE]

I don't buy downloads. You don't own anything when you get it like that, even that lame empty Patapon 2 case is better than getting nothing. And really if you have internet access, and you don't care to actually own a game, why pay to download it when you can just "download" it :roll:

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Chocolate Milk 1L 2/$3[/QUOTE]

Boooo, turns out that's YMMV. My RCSS wasn't doing it, and was charging $2 each :(

[quote name='cashinstinct']Shovelware? you mean turd I suppose?[/QUOTE]

Ummm... no? I'm not sure. it depends on what you're referring to... the quality of the games (which I'm generalizing as shovelware but you might be implying they're "turds") or the "turds" term that's being thrown around in the EB Game Days thread? I haven't read too much of that one but it sounds like the "turds" term there is talking about false rumours of prices.

I posted listings to all the games so they are clearly not false rumours...

I dunno. Maybe I'm not enough in the loop.

[quote name='ragnar14']I don't buy downloads. You don't own anything when you get it like that, even that lame empty Patapon 2 case is better than getting nothing. And really if you have internet access, and you don't care to actually own a game, why pay to download it when you can just "download" it :roll:[/QUOTE]
That Patapon 2 case is pretty useful. I have a Gretzky game that came in a sleeve, now it will have a home.
Hmm, I hear what you mean about "downloading" it. I'll admit in my much younger days I did that at least once, but now that I make money that when I want something, I buy it. But just give me a damned case at least or else it does feel like those "illegal" methods.

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']Ummm... no? I'm not sure. it depends on what you're referring to... the quality of the games (which I'm generalizing as shovelware but you might be implying they're "turds") or the "turds" term that's being thrown around in the EB Game Days thread? I haven't read too much of that one but it sounds like the "turds" term there is talking about false rumours of prices.

I posted listings to all the games so they are clearly not false rumours...

I dunno. Maybe I'm not enough in the loop.[/QUOTE]
"Turds" is klepto-talk. I'm jealous by the fact that you're not in the loop. Sometimes ignorance is bliss :cry:

This week's trade in promo at Futureshop is $10 off Wii Sports Resort, Tiger 010, The Bigs 2, Fight Night Round 4 (any platform) if you trade in any game with a TIV of $10 or more.

I may be slow, but did anyone notice the front of the FS flyer says free shipping for online purchases over $39 for the month of July? Has this been on long?

[quote name='DoubleDizzle']shows up as $169.99 when i view the eFlyer for Mississauga...[/QUOTE]

The flyer I got with the paper shows it as $149.99 and the shelf is priced the same. Unfortunately the BestBuy on merivale is sold out.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I may be slow, but did anyone notice the front of the FS flyer says free shipping for online purchases over $39 for the month of July? Has this been on long?[/QUOTE]
It was mentioned here in another thread. BB is doing the same thing.

Not really an advertised sale, but if anyone is looking for seasons 1 and 2 of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe or She-Ra, it looks like they're on clearance for $9.99 at Zellers. They'll be in those big clearance bins and not on the shelves. There are also those Platinum Series Extended Edition collector's sets of the Lord of the Rings movies for $19.99 if you need a tiny Gollum statue in your life.

Wal-Mart $10 bin, the last time i checked, had:

Simpsons (360)
DOA:Extreme2 (360)

on my way to pick up the simpsons game. I'll edit my post to add in other stuff I see.

bread's done
Back