Best Buy

250GB 360 with SC Conviction $299.99
Halo Reach $19.99 Link
L.A. Noir $49.99
Mortal Kombat $49.99
GTA IV complete $29.99
Brink $39.99 PC $29.99
Resistance 1 & 2 $39.99
2 for $30: Over 50 games to choose from PS3, 360, Wii and DS. Look like the 19.99 games GTA 4, PH Oblivion Ect.

160 GB PS3 with Uncharted 2 $299.99

Future Shop

Trade in 6 games get iPod touch free futureshop.ca/usedgames for details

250GB 360 with Batman AA, AC:II, Bioshock 2 and SC: Conviction $299.99
Halo Reach $29.99

Super Mario Galaxy $29.99
Metroid Other-M $29.99

2 for $30: Over 100 games to choose from PS3, 360, Wii and DS. Look like the 19.99 value games GTA 4, PH Oblivion ect.

2 for $30 PS3 Greatest Hits shows (in the past it's meant only these games)
InFAMOUS
God of War III
Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
ModNation Racers

World of Warcraft battle chest PC $29.99

Green Lantern $39.99 Wii $29.99
F3AR $49.99 PC $39.99
Mortal Kombat $39.99
Lego Harry Potter $19.99
NHL Slap Shot Wii $19.99
KillZone 3 $49.99
GT5 $49.99
SOCOM 4 $49.99
LBP2 $49.99

Some Ubisoft 3DS games $29.99 save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope so, though it seems like they've been more limiting to "some games", etc. the past few sales which really annoys me.

Guess we'll get FS/BB emails tomorrow.

I'm thinking about using the $10 credit BB sent me for shipping Ocarina late (they didn't even ship it late!) toward Dante's Inferno, if I could get that for another 10-15% off it'd make my decision easier. This $10 code is a pain in the ass cause I already pre-ordered all my games for the next 2 years and it can only be used online while they only sell PSN cards in stores. It said it has to be used on games. Sorry for going semi-off topic.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm thinking about using the $10 credit BB sent me for shipping Ocarina late (they didn't even ship it late!) toward Dante's Inferno, if I could get that for another 10-15% off it'd make my decision easier. This $10 code is a pain in the ass cause I already pre-ordered all my games for the next 2 years and it can only be used online while they only sell PSN cards in stores. It said it has to be used on games. Sorry for going semi-off topic.[/QUOTE]

Same here. OoT came out Sunday and I recieved it Tuesday. So they gave me a $10 code as well. But there is nothing I want.

Exactly. Nothing costs only $10 and you gotta spend $20 minimum for free shipping. The one thing I'd consider buying is $19.99 and I don't really even want it. The problem would be solved if they'd just sell PSN cards online or the coupon could be used in-store to buy one. They've got all their bases covered!

I don't know if this is appropriate but there's a PSN sale this week where you get Daxter and Secret Agent Clank for PSP in a $15 bundle. I'm looking to transition my physical PSP games to digital and thought if anyone in Toronto was thinking about grabbing this bundle put preferred physical games I would gladly trade my hard copies for $15 and then buy the digital ones myself. I was going to post this in Canadian Q&A but it's regarding a weekly sale so this made sense.

I wonder what Wii games are going for $19.99 at FS hmm sure most of it is probably shovelware, but you never know.

I was all set to redeem my Ocarina $10 code, went to place my order and the code is not taking any money off the price!

I called and they completed the order manually and took off the $10. At one point she thought she had figured out why it wasn't working but then she just manually put it through. I got Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands for PS3 previously played for $3.65 after shipping and tax!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I was all set to redeem my Ocarina $10 code, went to place my order and the code is not taking any money off the price!

I called and they completed the order manually and took off the $10. At one point she thought she had figured out why it wasn't working but then she just manually put it through. I got Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands for PS3 previously played for $3.65 after shipping and tax![/QUOTE]

Weird, mine worked fine. Got Brink for $29.99

[quote name='darkandlong']Anyone have the FS link? It only shows me 6 games.[/QUOTE]

Can't find this on the site either. Is this in-store only?

FS has been messing up those type of offers every time. The link for the 2 for 1 psp games "23 titles" they ran twice recently went to a page with 5 psp games and a ps3 game. In store there was no mention of the deal at all. Tried to buy 1 that had the link on its product page online and they claim it didn't count in store. I was there to get the 5.97 mario sports mix so didn't make an issue of it...but annoyed to see they did the same thing 2 weeks later. Asked them 4 times to send me a list of what counts, responded with nonsense each time.

The greatest hits save $20 offer link doesn't show ones that do count like mod nation. Don't know how they expect people to buy things if they wont say what counts. Im sure in store here there will be no mention of the sale anywhere

[quote name='Princess Zelda']

Future Shop

Mortal Kombat $39.99
[/QUOTE]

This is showing at $49.99 on their website, same as Best Buy

bread's done
Back