Just Dance $29.83
Dance on Broadway $19.83
Bakugan DS $19.83

Blu Rays $22.93
Book of Eli
Valentines Day
Invictus
Edge of Darkness

James and the Giant Peach Blu Ray/DVD pack $27.93 (There's a $10 off coupon for owning the DVD, VHS, or Laserdisc) UPC code 717951009388 Enter it where it says enter Magic Code.

Nerf N-Strike Longshot CS-6 $20

Future Shop (July 30 - August 12)

360 250GB Super Elite Console with Halo Wars $249.99 (save $85)
360 Splinter Cell Conviction (the one with the case and all that jazz) $29.99 (save $35)
360 Mass Effect 2 $39.99

360/PS3 Madden 11 $69.99
360/PS3 Red Dead Redemption $59.99

PS3 250 GB with Madden 11 $349.99
Buy two of the following (MAG, White Knight Chronicles, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Mod Nation Racers) and get a GH game for free (shown are Little Big Planet GotY, God of War Collection, Warhawk, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Infamous, Uncharted)

Wii with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort $209.99
Wii Madden 11 $59.99
Wii Toy Story 3 $49.99
Wii Sin & Punishment 2 $49.99

PC Starcraft 2 $59.99
PC World of Warcraft with free Burning Crusade $24.99
PC APB $54.99
PC Diablo box set $29.99 (save $15)

Best Buy

GOW III with ps3 controller $69.99
Heavy Rain $39.99
MAG $39.99
Final Fantasy XIII $39.99
Red Dead Redemption $49.99
Dante's Inferno $29.99
Army of Two: 40th Day $29.99
Free Metal Gear Solid 4 with PS3 120GB $299.99
Free Fable II with XBOX 360 S 250GB $299.99
Free Endless Ocean: Blue World with Wii $209.99
Guitar Hero World Tour - $9.99
Guitar Hero II 360 $1.99 (not a typo)
Wii remote with a free Wii Motion plus $44.99
Trade in 2 get a Wii, PS3 or 360 controller

Last edited by a moderator:
Book of Eli Blu-Ray... Hmm...

It's like "Fallout: The Movie" so I don't think I can go wrong with that one...

[quote name='Adamantum']Book of Eli Blu-Ray... Hmm...

It's like "Fallout: The Movie" so I don't think I can go wrong with that one...[/QUOTE]

I didn't like it. It is like Wasteland/Fallout, but less interesting :lol:

Try The Road, quite a different story than your typical Hollywood stuff, like Book of Eli is.

The Book of Eli was okay, not horrible but nothing special either. Same with Repo Men. 6.5/10 for both.

The Road on the other hand was top notch. 8.5/10 in my books.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Walmart

Just Dance $29.83
Dance on Broadway $19.83
Bakugan DS $19.83

[/QUOTE]

Any good dancing action in Bakugan DS??? :bouncy:

Future Shop (July 30 - August 12)

360 250GB Super Elite Console with Halo Wars $249.99 (save $85)
360 Splinter Cell Conviction (the one with the case and all that jazz) $29.99 (save $35)
360 Mass Effect 2 $39.99

360/PS3 Madden 11 $69.99
360/PS3 Red Dead Redemption $59.99

PS3 250 GB with Madden 11 $349.99
Buy two of the following (MAG, White Knight Chronicles, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Mod Nation Racers) and get a GH game for free (shown are Little Big Planet GotY, God of War Collection, Warhawk, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Infamous, Uncharted)

Wii with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort $209.99
Wii Madden 11 $59.99
Wii Toy Story 3 $49.99
Wii Sin & Punishment 2 $49.99

PC Starcraft 2 $59.99
PC World of Warcraft with free Burning Crusade $24.99
PC APB $54.99
PC Diablo box set $29.99 (save $15)

From lordoftherink

Best Buy

Heavy Rain, MAG, Final Fantasy XIII - $39.99
Red Dead Redemption - $49.99
Dante's Inferno, Army of Two: 40th Day - $29.99
Free Metal Gear Solid 4 with PS3 120GB
Free Fable II with XBOX 360 S 250GB
Free Endless Ocean: Blue World with Wii
Guitar Hero World Tour - $9.99

[quote name='Adamantum']Book of Eli Blu-Ray... Hmm...

It's like "Fallout: The Movie" so I don't think I can go wrong with that one...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I didn't like it. It is like Wasteland/Fallout, but less interesting :lol:

Try The Road, quite a different story than your typical Hollywood stuff, like Book of Eli is.[/QUOTE]

If you guys like movies with that sort of vibe, you should see a Boy and His Dog. Post-apocalyptic story about a boy, his telepathic dog, and survival. It's really interesting, and it's free to watch.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8470998713774480588#

[quote name='No One']If you guys like movies with that sort of vibe, you should see a Boy and His Dog. Post-apocalyptic story about a boy, his telepathic dog, and survival. It's really interesting, and it's free to watch.[/QUOTE]

Is that the one starring Don Johnson as the boy? Never saw it, maybe I'll try.

I always liked this other post-apocalyptic movie with George Peppard and that Canadian actor (Jan Michael Vincent?) in an ATV-tank vehicle. Can't remember the name, cheesy but fun to watch because of that. Plus I used to think the tank was so cool when I was a kid.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Is that the one starring Don Johnson as the boy? Never saw it, maybe I'll try.[/QUOTE]That it is. :D

Anyone know how much the Kick-Ass Blu-ray is at Best Buy and Futureshop ? It doesn't show up in a search. I wanna know if i should get it there or amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zoro69']just got wipeout pulse used at BB for...99 cents[/QUOTE]

hah, same here, couldn't believe nobody bought it yet, a game for a dollar!

The weird thing is, its not one of their resealed ones, its actually brand new. The sad thing is, the game I got free when gamedeals.ca had "get a mystery free item" was wipeout pulse (never played it yet either)

Went to HMV, a lot of the 5.99 and 9.99 ones that have been there for ages are gone. Got a few things, traded in a burger king game. Never heard of psp mytran wars, reviews on gamerankings all over the place , but bought it for $10-$5 for worthless game. And found a mushroom men out of place.

Staff didnt even open the cases to see if anything was in them. Hopefully they get some more cheap games, maybe be able to use my .99 wipeout.

[quote name='SVxM']
I don't like the search engine on either site... I use their filters instead.[/QUOTE]
The searches on FS and BB are complete garbage.

Hmmm.....I may pick up Final Fantasy XIII at that price... $39.99 seems decent. I definitely need to play it soon, because I'm going to that Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy thing in November, and I feel like if I'm at an event surrounded by FF fans, I better get cracking on the games I've yet to play, before some random people talk loudly about spoilers from them.

Thanks for posting the fliers!

Is the splinter cell post referring to special edition?

also I was at tru and saw dead space extraction for 14.99. dont know if it's been like that for awhile

dantes inferno @ $29...question is though is it even worth bothering with or should I just keep waiting for God of War 3 to get a price drop eventually?

I'm going to take advantage of the Trade 2 for Madden '11. The FS near my house is pretty loose with the games; as long as the game has the requisite trade-in value, it's gold.

I'm still predicting a $39.83 sale for Mafia II at Wal-Mart.

[quote name='kyle071785']dantes inferno @ $29...question is though is it even worth bothering with or should I just keep waiting for God of War 3 to get a price drop eventually?[/QUOTE]

You can beat Dante's Inferno in a rental period. It's not anything special. I'd rent it while waiting for GoW3 to go GH.

[quote name='twinducks']Is the splinter cell post referring to special edition?
[/QUOTE]

They made a mistake. All you get is the game itself.

bread's done
Back