Flyers July 31st-Aug 6th

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
There's a good deal this week on Nintendo DS first party games and a decent deal on a PS3 bundle.

Best Buy

160 GB PS3 with Uncharted, GT5:prologue, Rachet and Clank and Blu Ray movies X-men, Live free or Die Hard, Master and Commander $499.99
MS: Pacific Rift $34.99 Save $10 (It's $29.99 at Walmart though, great game though)
Reststance 2 $44.99
Limited Edition Hannah Montana PSP pack $199.99 this will go well with your Hannah Montana Bike from Walmart :lol:
MH: Freedom Unite $24.99
60GB 360 with Prince of Persia $299.99

Future Shop

New Super Mario Bros. DS $29.99 Save $10
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass DS $24.99 Save $10
Mario Kart DS $32.99 Save $10
Pokemon: Platinum Edition DS $29.99 save $10

Wii with My Sims Party $279.99
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen PSP $39.99
60GB Xbox with Battlefield Bad Company $299.99
Infinite Undiscovered 360 $19.99 Save $20
The Borne Conspiracy 360 $19.99 Save $20
Bionic Commando 360 $49.99 Save $20
160GB PS3 with Uncharted and Infamous $499.99
ACDC Rockband PS3 $9.99
Wheelman PS3 $39.99
Resistance 2 PS3 $39.99 Save $20
Ice Age PS3 $39.99
No trade in deals

Walmart

Crayola 24 pack Crayons .80 cents
Guitar Hero Smash Hits $48
Allan Candy Big Foot and Hot Lips 2 for $3

RCSS Ontario

Coupon Free PC pork Back Ribs with $100 purchase
G.I.Joe video game Wii, 360, PS3 save $10 the first week

I'll be on vacation next week and will not be able to type up the flyers.

Ya, I would have to say that as well Afrodiziak.
However I have purchased my fair share of games lately due to EB game days and online deals so I should probably hold off now for the rest of the summer. Plus I got Demon's Souls pre-ordered...sooo..i should probably work on my backlog before going out and buying more.

Walmart is giving some proceeds of sales to Children's Miracle Network if you purchase a DS Lite for $139. There are other products, too, for those feeling charitable.

I'll volunteer to type up next week's flyers if I get them at a decent time and if I'm around next Thursday. It's a lot of work though, my hats off again!

I'll bite on pokemon at that price. Spesh since I gotta trade in my force unleashed due to the fact that theres the new dlc version coming

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Wow, a Hannah Montana PSP. Now I've seen it all.[/QUOTE]

But have you seen the Hello Kitty Dreamcast?

IU seems tempting. TLR has been a fun romp so far, so I'm of the mindset that maybe IU won't be absolutely horrible either.

[quote name='Jinaar']Any mention of Blazblue in any of those flyers? Thanks sir.[/QUOTE]

No mention of Blazeblue but I did see copies of them in stock at a local Microplay if your looking but I'm sure they're $5-$10 more then MSRP.

PS. It's Mrs not Sir :)

[quote name='Princess Zelda']PS. It's Mrs not Sir :)[/QUOTE]

Had to laugh at that! You know, even if you were a guy, with a name like "Princess Zelda", it would be awful hard to call you "Sir"!

[quote name='Princess Zelda']G.I.Joe video game Wii, 360, PS3 save $10 the first week[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, I gave this a rent last night (I know it's not out yet... perks to working a rental store), but it's really not worth buying. You can tell this game should've been on Xbox... or earlier, but it's definitely not worth buying. Okay rental (I don't know why... it's a really crappy game, but I feel compelled to keep playing...), but don't waste your money on this one.

[quote name='Jinaar']Any mention of Blazblue in any of those flyers? Thanks sir.[/QUOTE]

I gave up looking for BlazBlue so i just ordered it online.
Most EB games, Future Shop, and Best Buy stores in toronto I called said they're not getting until august 31st.

that game's release was seriously screwed up.

best bet in toronto might be independent stores like gamerama @ yonge-eglinton

@OP thanks for the heads up. might pick up infinite undiscovery since i've been waiting for a price drop for a while

Just walked out of Best Buy in St. Catharines an hour ago and they had at least 5 copies of BlazBlue for 360. Standard editions, $69.99.

Worth a check and not a call as people don't know what you're talking about most of the time.

Sin-City the 2 disc edition on blu-ray is finally coming to Canada. It is advertised on both the BB and FS flyers. It will be $19.99. Oh and the front cover has a hot picture of Jessica Alba on it!
Links to Front and Back Covers:
http://www.axelmusic.com/resources/c...5935827313.jpg
http://www.axelmusic.com/resources/c...5935827313.jpg

Link to FS and BB:
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FSM2166557&catid=27850http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...7&catid=27850#
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...57&catid=27921

Sweet price for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on PSP. I'll probably buy a few copies as gifts for friends.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']MS: Pacific Rift $34.99 Save $10 (It's $29.99 at Walmart though, great game though)[/QUOTE]

So annoying. When I finally wanted to get it (at Wal-Mart), the price is now at its regular $60. So BB currently has the cheapest you'll find MS: PR.

bread's done
Back