Splinter Cell $44.99

Xbox live messenger kit will be on sale. 59.99
360 Wireless Headset $39.99

250GB PS3 with GOW Collection, GTP $349.99

DSi with Zelda Spirit tracks trade in 5 games get it free must have $9 TIV

Best Buy

250GB PS3 with Uncharted 2 $349.99
Driving force GT PS2/PS3 $119.99
$5 gift card for pre-ordering: StarCraft II, Lego Harry Potter, Crackdown 2, Halo Reach
Lego Harry Potter Wii $49.99 DS $34.99
Lego: Indian Jones, Batman, Star Wars Complete Saga $19.99
Cabela's Monster buck hunter with gun Wii $39.99
Nintendo DS Brain games 2/$30
PSP 3000 core with 1 free game $169.99 choose from Resistance, GTP, Little Big Planet and Clank
PSP Go with 3 Downloadable games $219.99

ToysRUs

DSi XL with Brain Age 2 $189.99
$14.97 DS Games
Crosswords DS
Picross3D
Club House Games
Brain Age
Big Brain Academy
Math
Something something Millionaire finding objects game

Toy Storey DVD/BR combo Save $10 when you buy both

Zellers

DS Lite $99.99 9PM Friday June 18th only

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PuppetDoctor']I recommend everybody order online for In-Store Pick-up. I went to Futureshop first thing this morning for Darksiders and they only had copies for the PS3. I was told all of them were most likely gone because of people ordering online for in-store pick-up. Also majority of the good titles were gone new.

Just for the sake of information the Futureshop was the one at Yonge and Shepard.[/QUOTE]

Which ones were gone other than Darksiders for 360?

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Which ones were gone other than Darksiders for 360?[/QUOTE]

Well there was no Crackdown, there was another guy there who got the last new copy of Call of Duty 4 GoTY, and CoD: W@W. When I was there they had three copies of CoD4 GoTY used and some other titles used. They had a lot of Borne Conspiracy, and Rogue Warriors.

Edit: I think they also only had one copy left of Halo ODST.

Had a great Friday morning: PMed Darksiders PS3 for $17.99 at Best Buy, Traded in GOWIII for transformers-game guarantee (credit will go towards a 3DS) then went to RCSS bought a 1400 tax free points card for the Xbox live sale of Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Banjo Tooie. A successful morning!

Also at the Kanata RCSS Lemon meringue pies $3.24, 2L chocolate milk $2.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Had a great Friday morning: PMed Darksiders PS3 for $17.99 at Best Buy, Traded in GOWIII for transformers-game guarantee (credit will go towards a 3DS) then went to RCSS bought a 1400 tax free points card for the Xbox live sale of Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Banjo Tooie. A successful morning!

Also at the Kanata RCSS Lemon meringue pies $3.24, 2L chocolate milk $2.[/QUOTE]
So for sure Transformers is a game guarantee? Where is the list of which games are game guarantee's at EB anyway? I took a look on their site and couldn't find it.

Now that I'm done with it, I'm thinking of flipping Red Dead Revolver in on a power trade for Transformers for the game guarantee to get Edge credit. I've never done a GG before though so I'm a little nervous about wasting a good title like Red Dead for a turd Transformers game.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']So for sure Transformers is a game guarantee? Where is the list of which games are game guarantee's at EB anyway? I took a look on their site and couldn't find it.

Now that I'm done with it, I'm thinking of flipping Red Dead Revolver in on a power trade for Transformers for the game guarantee to get Edge credit. I've never done a GG before though so I'm a little nervous about wasting a good title like Red Dead for a turd Transformers game.[/QUOTE]

Well transformers wont be a turd at all so you are safe there

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']So for sure Transformers is a game guarantee? Where is the list of which games are game guarantee's at EB anyway? I took a look on their site and couldn't find it.

Now that I'm done with it, I'm thinking of flipping Red Dead Revolver in on a power trade for Transformers for the game guarantee to get Edge credit. I've never done a GG before though so I'm a little nervous about wasting a good title like Red Dead for a turd Transformers game.[/QUOTE]

You can find out what games are currently "Game Guaranteed" games at this link:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-gaming-guarantees-781006/

Also they usually have an advertisement at EB Games on the doors and in-stores of which games are currently being offered as Game Guaranteed.

[quote name='quakeman101']don't forget that to trade in at rogers you have to be a star rewards (or something like that) member, which costs $10[/QUOTE]
Does anyone know if this is like a lifetime membership or $10/year? I signed up less than a year ago and back then I got the impression that it was only per year.

[quote name='Super Strokey']Well transformers wont be a turd at all so you are safe there[/QUOTE]
Well I shouldn't have used the word turd perhaps, I just meant I'm sure it will have a low'ish trade value simply because Wal-mart and others are selling it for $40, lower than Red Dead anyway. If I can't get the full $65 back for it at EB games via credit I might as well hold onto Red Dead for a bit longer.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Does anyone know if this is like a lifetime membership or $10/year? I signed up less than a year ago and back then I got the impression that it was only per year.[/QUOTE]
$10 a year. I got back that $10 in savings (20 Star Rewards points) on a game purchase rather quick though at the recent buy 3 (under $20) for $25 deal.

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']You can find out what games are currently "Game Guaranteed" games at this link:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264693&page=3

Also they usually have an advertisement at EB Games on the doors and in-stores of which games are currently being offered as Game Guaranteed.[/QUOTE]
That just links back to this thread. Copy and paste error?

So no one has ever had an issue getting back the full value in EB credit on a GG? I heard something about them changing it at the last minute somtimes. Seems too good to be true. If that's the case, I can continue to flip new games for just about for free forever if that's the case. Buy a game, play it for a month and then flip it in a Power Trade for a GG game. Nice.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']$10 a year. I got back that $10 in savings (20 Star Rewards points) on a game purchase rather quick though at the recent buy 3 (under $20) for $25 deal.

That just links back to this thread. Copy and paste error?

So no one has ever had an issue getting back the full value in EB credit on a GG? I heard something about them changing it at the last minute somtimes. Seems too good to be true. If that's the case, I can continue to flip new games for just about for free forever if that's the case. Buy a game, play it for a month and then flip it in a Power Trade for a GG game. Nice.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for pointing that out. Here is the proper link:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-gaming-guarantees-781006/

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Nice, thanks. Question though. What does this mean?

"generally $59.99 - $69.99, however, this number is subject to change"

Is that the purchase price that is subject to change or the refund amount? The refund will still be the same as the purchase price, right?[/QUOTE]

The refund amount will always be the same. I believe what the person meant was that a Wii game is $59.99CDN generally so that would be your refund amount. Where a Microsoft 1st party Exclusive game such as Alan Wake is $69.99 so that would be your refund amount.

To make it simple the price of games fluctuate between generally $59.99 to $69.99CDN (not including handheld games).

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Does anyone know if this is like a lifetime membership or $10/year? I signed up less than a year ago and back then I got the impression that it was only per year.[/QUOTE]
Per year, though you can renew your membership for 15 points which is only like 2 trades.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']

So no one has ever had an issue getting back the full value in EB credit on a GG? I heard something about them changing it at the last minute somtimes. Seems too good to be true. If that's the case, I can continue to flip new games for just about for free forever if that's the case. Buy a game, play it for a month and then flip it in a Power Trade for a GG game. Nice.[/QUOTE]

I haven't had a problem, though there was one game a while back where there was some confusion at certain EB stores over whether or not it was a GG and there were problems as a result.

I generally flip GG games til I wind up with a game that I feel is worth keeping, and then start again. I know a few other people on here have mentioned they do the same.

[quote name='djsaiyan']I haven't had a problem, though there was one game a while back where there was some confusion at certain EB stores over whether or not it was a GG and there were problems as a result.

I generally flip GG games til I wind up with a game that I feel is worth keeping, and then start again. I know a few other people on here have mentioned they do the same.[/QUOTE]

What's a "GG"?

I don't really trade games... I'm usually a black hole for them ...

[quote name='djsaiyan']I haven't had a problem, though there was one game a while back where there was some confusion at certain EB stores over whether or not it was a GG and there were problems as a result.

I generally flip GG games til I wind up with a game that I feel is worth keeping, and then start again. I know a few other people on here have mentioned they do the same.[/QUOTE]

I believe the game with confusion was Lost Planet 2 (there is mention of it in the link I posted above) because Wal Mart had the game for $39.98.

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']I believe the game with confusion was Lost Planet 2 (there is mention of it in the link I posted above) because Wal Mart had the game for $39.98.[/QUOTE]
Oh okay, well good to know since Wal-mart is having the new Transformers one for $40 as well. I think I'll wait to flip on the next one then.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']$10 a year. I got back that $10 in savings (20 Star Rewards points) on a game purchase rather quick though at the recent buy 3 (under $20) for $25 deal.[/QUOTE]
I got 2 free $10 game rentals when I signed up which canceled out the fee, and just recently redeemed 20 points for $10 off a PSP game so I suppose I'll renew mine whenever it runs out. Hopefully there will be another bonus offer for doing that.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Buy a game, play it for a month and then flip it in a Power Trade for a GG game. Nice.[/QUOTE] I've never had a problem and I've GG'd almost every month. Transformers is special because it's a GG and Trade 3/Power Trade. Not all GG are valid for Trade 3 or Power Trades.

Why don't you post the eb games flyer? I'm wondering if there's any good trade in options to get a xbox slim.

[quote name='djsaiyan']i'll do you one better, here's the full list of every game on sale, including those with a corresponding ps3 sale.
[/quote]
+1

[quote name='the_void']Why don't you post the eb games flyer? I'm wondering if there's any good trade in options to get a xbox slim.[/QUOTE]

If Eb has any deals going on it needs it's own thread. The monthly deals usually get their own thread. Their weekly flyers usually don't have anything worth typing. The weekly flyers are on their website you can check them there if you want to.

In case anyone is interested I saw at least 20 slim Xbox 360s at the Keele & St. Clair Futureshop this morning.

bread's done
Back