Flyers June 4th-10th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Sears (of all places) has 2/$40 PS3 Greatest Hits

The flyer shows the pictures and skus of

GOW:C, GT5:p, Ratchet & Clank Tools, Uncharted, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP, Infamous

Best Buy

Mass Effect 2 Price Drop $39.99 Used it's $29.99 but cerberus network is $15 so your not saving anything.
Elite 360 Bundle with Forza 3, Halo ODST, Fable 2 and Wolfenstein $299.99
DSi XL with $20 gift card $199.99
Buy 2 save $10 - Pokemon Silver/Gold, New Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.
Buy 2 for $30 - Picross 3D, Crossword, Brain Age 2
Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo $19.99.
PSPGo $219.99

$5 gift Card with re-order for: Halo Reach, Lego Harry Potter, Starcraft 2 & Transformers: War for...

Walmart

Xbox Live 12 month starter kit $49.99 (odd though it just shows the card but does say kit)
Silver PSP core with Mod Nation Racers $149.99
Band Hero game $29.99
Band Hero Bundle $159.83
COD MW2 $49.83
Just Dance $29.83
Metal gear Peace Walker $39.83
Tetris Party DS $29.83
Tiger Woods 11 $69.83 Wii $59.83

Staples

MAG $39.99
PSP Entertainment packs $169.99 Save $30 5 different ones to choose from
PS3 250 GB console $349.99 with your choice of PS3 Greatest Hits game Clearing out for new bundle(s)

Maxi & Cie / RCSS (QC Flyer)
Tiger Woods 11 (Wii $59.99, 360 & PS3 $69.99)

Futureshop

Black Wii w/wii sports, resort, motion plus $209.99
Wii Fit Plus + Balance Board $99.99
Tiger Woods '11 $59.99
New Super Mario Bros. Wii $59.99
iCarly, Bakugan, Chaotic Shadow Warriors $19.99 (Save $15)

Arcade Console + Fable II $199.99
Modern Warfare 2 $59.99
Call of Duty War Collection $59.99
Alpha Protocol $59.99
Green Day Rockband $59.99
Green Day Rockband Plus $69.99
Iron Man 2 $49.99 (save 10)
Tiger Woods '11 $69.99 (Trade 2 get it free)
2800 Points Card $34.99
PSP Metal Gear Entertainment Pack $199.99 (Trade 5 get it free)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker $39.99 (Trade 1 get it free)
PSP Go $249.99 (with 3 bonus game downloads LBP, R&C Size Matters, Socom)
LBP $19.99
Resistance Retribution $19.99
Gran Turismo $19.99
PC
Splinter Cell Conviction 59.99
Sims 3 Ambitions 44.99

Preorder:
Transformers War By Cybertron (360, PS3, trade 2 get it free)

Last edited by a moderator:
So far so good....was not sure whether to pick up the peace walker limited edition or just the regular version....

good deal on the PS3 bundles i geuss! Happy Hunting!

What's in the collector's edition, and is it Gamestop exclusive? I guess just a 35-40 page art book and a fancier box. I can't find it listed anywhere but Gamestop.ca. $10 extra for an art book is too mcuh, will pass.

Futureshop
Wii
Black Wii w/wii sports, resort, motion plus 209.99
Wii Fit Plus + Balance Board 99.99
Tiger Woods '11 59.99
New Super Mario Bros. Wii 59.99
iCarly, Bakugan, Chaotic Shadow Warriors 19.99 (Save $15)

Xbox 360
Arcade Console + Fable II 199.99
Modern Warfare 2 59.99
Call of Duty War Collection 59.99
Alpha Protocol 59.99
Green Day Rockband 59.99
Green Day Rockband Plus 69.99
Iron Man 2 49.99 (save 10)
Tiger Woods '11 69.99 (Trade 2 get it free)
2800 Points Card 34.99

PSP
PSP Metal Gear Entertainment Pack 199.99 (Trade 5 get it free)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker 39.99 (Trade 1 get it free)
PSP Go 249.99 (with 3 bonus game downloads LBP, R&C Size Matters, Socom)
LBP 19.99
Resistance Retribution 19.99
Gran Turismo 19.99

PS3
Tiger Woods '11 69.99 (Trade 2 get it free)
Modern Warfare 2 59.99
Alpha Protocol 59.99
Green Day Rockband 59.99
Green Day Rockband Plus 69.99
Iron Man 2 49.99 (save 10)

PC
Splinter Cell Conviction 59.99
Sims 3 Ambitions 44.99

Preorder:
Transformers War By Cybertron (360, PS3, trade 2 get it free)

[quote name='kn00tcn']10 is good, i used to get $70 artbooks (not game related)[/QUOTE]
It's too much for what they give you, they're usually just a magazine.

[quote name='Frankfurt1985']Futureshop

Xbox 360
2800 Points Card 34.99
[/QUOTE]

Finally, points are on sale. It's only a few dollars, but it helps ...

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Trade 1 for Peace Walker? I need to see what the valid titles are![/QUOTE]

Yeah, for Peace Walker, it says to check futureshop.ca/usedgames to see a list of eligible titles, but there isn't anything there yet. However, for the PSP pack (trade 5 get it free) it is PS3, 360, and Wii games with a tiv of 9$. Technically, in both deals you are getting a 40 dollar tiv for each game. So the trade in for the PSP deal may be easier to get a hold of.

Anyone know if this Father's Day 250GB PS3 Slim + LBP + HDMI bundle in the US is coming to Canada? Those are pretty much exactly what I was eying getting in the next couple weeks and a bundle deal would be awesome.

Maxi & Cie / RCSS (QC Flyer)
Tiger Woods 11 (Wii $59.99, 360 & PS3 $69.99)

That's it for games....

Shutter Island $18.99 DVD 3 day special

[quote name='Canuck']Anyone know if this Father's Day 250GB PS3 Slim + LBP + HDMI bundle in the US is coming to Canada? Those are pretty much exactly what I was eying getting in the next couple weeks and a bundle deal would be awesome.[/QUOTE]
A guy in another thread said that a store has a 250GB bundle with God of War Collection to go on sale next week.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']A guy in another thread said that a store has a 250GB bundle with God of War Collection to go on sale next week.[/QUOTE]
And an Uncharted 2 bundle at BB.

Finally some bundles, too bad there aren't any on the 120GB models but I imagine that will come by Christmas.

That is a good sale on a points card because with tax (in Ontario) it still works out to be lower then the regular price). The Xbox Live Kit is also a good deal (if its the one that includes the chat pad etc.).

I hope that Red Dead Redemption goes on sale soon even though its only been out for 3wks.

Is it bad that I am really tempted to do that Trade 5 for the PSP bundle deal when I just sold the PSP I already have, and don't have much interest in a new one?

Selection of Best Buy stuff:

DS:
Buy 2 save 10 - Pokemon Silver/Gold, New Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.
Buy 2 for 30 - Picross 3D, Crossword, Brain Age 2

PSP:
Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo - 19.99.
PSPGo - 219.99

360:
Elite 360 Bundle with Forza 3, Halo ODST, Fable 2 and Wolfenstein - 299.99
Mass Effect 2 - 39.99

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']If PS3s are still hard to get, I saw one at Leaside (Toronto) Best Buy tonight, it was the new 2101A model.[/QUOTE]

And if you're in the market for a Slim, with all this talk of bundles and all, I can't emphasize enough how quiet the 2101's are. Your ears will thank you.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']And if you're in the market for a Slim, with all this talk of bundles and all, I can't emphasize enough how quiet the 2101's are. Your ears will thank you.[/QUOTE]

Funny I got a PS3 Phat 40GB model and I give it all the room in the world and it is quiet. Although, when I used to have it in a more confined area when those fans went on they went on LOUD! It was louder then my Xbox 360 geez.

I had no idea though that people cared about the model numbers of PS3s for the Slims. Well its good that Sony is revising their systems still with better chips.

Sears (of all places) has 2/$40 PS3 Greatest Hits

The flyer shows the pictures and skus of

GOW:C, GT5:p, Ratchet & Clank Tools, Uncharted, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LBP, Infamous

So easy to PM

Trade one for MGS:pW is good considering Lego RB is $19.99 regular price at FS :D The list is now up, and Lego RB is on it!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Can anyone elaborate on my previous post? What exactly is the Starter 'Kit'?[/QUOTE]

No one really knows until someone goes to walmart.. if that is a sale ('limited time offer') price, then I would assume it's the live+chatpad+pgr4 bundle (reg 79.99). Otherwise it's just reg price for a live card.

[quote name='TripleQ']No one really knows until someone goes to walmart.. if that is a sale ('limited time offer') price, then I would assume it's the live+chatpad+pgr4 bundle (reg 79.99). Otherwise it's just reg price for a live card.[/QUOTE]

It's just the card, just got back from Walmart, bundle still 79.99

Hmm strange since the Walmart Flyer actually Says "Live Starter Kit" and then in the small print next to the price it says "Kit" again. Wonder if you can argue the sales person into letting you have the kit for that price.

[quote name='The Baron']Hmm strange since the Walmart Flyer actually Says "Live Starter Kit" and then in the small print next to the price it says "Kit" again. Wonder if you can argue the sales person into letting you have the kit for that price.[/QUOTE]

You may be able to since it was a misprint in the flyer. I got a friend who works at Wal Mart who I would ask but he is off of work today so probably wouldn't know about the sale yet.

Even though I have the chat pad I would like to take advantage of that deal if it really was true since you still get a headset and game.

[quote name='The Baron']Hmm strange since the Walmart Flyer actually Says "Live Starter Kit" and then in the small print next to the price it says "Kit" again. Wonder if you can argue the sales person into letting you have the kit for that price.[/QUOTE]

Did a search on their website with the item number #561056 from the flyer it does bring up the Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card.

[quote name='Canuck']Anyone know if this Father's Day 250GB PS3 Slim + LBP + HDMI bundle in the US is coming to Canada? Those are pretty much exactly what I was eying getting in the next couple weeks and a bundle deal would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Walmart Great Gifts for Dad Catalogue has PS3 250GB with Uncharted Drakes Fortune and LBP Game of the Year both GH version for $349. No HDMI cable. monoprice.com has deal of the day hdmi cable but its orange.

[quote name='retro.elite']Walmart Great Gifts for Dad flyer has PS3 250GB with Uncharted Drakes Fortune and LBP Game of the Year both GH version for $349. No HDMI cable. monoprice.com has deal of the day hdmi cable but its orange.[/QUOTE]
Whoa, thanks a ton, dude, those were the two games I was gonna be buying anyway! No HDMI isn't a problem since I already have one from my Xbox that I don't plan to use for it much anymore.

[quote name='game_fanatic']So is the 'Starter Kit' the Messenger Pack with the Headset + PGR4 + Chatpad?[/QUOTE]ya

[quote name='retro.elite']monoprice.com has deal of the day hdmi cable but its orange.[/QUOTE]

Flyer orange is a great colour :cool:
But even if you don't like the colour, fat chance you'd even notice since its behind a TV.

[quote name='jon0592']
Xbox Live 12 month starter kit $49.99

What is included in this kit?
[/QUOTE]

Xbox live 12 month card that is it.

Microsoft does not offer Xbox Live 12 month starter kit anymore. It is under a new name Xbox live Messenger Gold Pack. Which includes chatpad, headset, 12 month card, project gotham racing.

bread's done
Back