Flyers March 19th-25th Just Cause 2 is $40 edition[Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
The coupons for Toy Story 1 & 2 blu-Ray are online it's only $5 off each though.

Walmart

Just Cause 2 360/PS3 $39.93
COD 4 $49.83
COD WW $49.83
COD MW2 $49.83
360 with Forza 3 and Halo ODST $299
Red Steel 2 $54.83

Walmart also has some really cute video game shirts for kids for $10. Featuring Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman and a bunch of Super Mario Bros.

Toy Story 1&2 Blu Ray $29.83 each
iTunes gift cards $30 for $25 Save $5

Zellers

DSi with Super Mario Bros $199.96 Save $20
Saturday and Sunday only Buy 2 get 1 Free All Value Gaming Software 19.99 and Under.

Toy Story Blu Ray 1&2 $24.99 each Free movie ticket to Toy Story 3
Creme Eggs 3 for $2
Cadbury mini eggs 3 for $2
Hasbro Card games Buy 1 get 1 $6.99 each. I highly recommend Monopoly Deal.
Nerf guns save $10 N-Strike reckon CS-6, N-Strike Raider CS-35, Nerf Vulcan EBF-25
Play-Doh Buy 1 get 1 free

Best Buy

Drawn to Life Wii (-$20) - $9.99
GTA - Liberty City XB360 (-$10) - $39.99
XB360 Wireless N Adapter (-$20) - $79.99
XB360 White/Black Wireless Controllers (-$10) - $44.99
Assassin's Creed II PS3 (-$10) - $49.99
CoD; MW2 PS3 (-$10) - $49.99
Pre-order any of the following four games and get a $5 gift card:
Red Dead Redemption (PS3), SSF IV (PS3), Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake
*It might be both systems where applicable, but I only noted what platform was shown with Web ID.

Buy Toy Story 1 and 2 and save $10 $29.99 each
The twilight stuff is just funny! You have too look at the ad yourself.

Future Shop

Guitar Hero World Tour XB360 (-$65) - $99.99 3 days only Friday, Saturday and Sunday
XB360 Wireless Controller (Black shown) + 6ft HDMI Cable (-$40) - $47.99
Bakugan (PS3/XB360) (-$15) - $29.99
Logitech PSP PlayGear Slim (-$5) - $4.99
Games for $19.99 - UFC 2009 (PS3/XB360), Assassin's Creed (PS3). Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3), Prince of Persia (PS3/XB360), and Street Fighter IV (PS3/XB360).
Assassin's Creed II PS3/XB360 $39.99 save $25

Diablo Battle chest $24.99 save $20
Toy Story 1 & 2 save $10 when you buy both $28.99 each

RCSS

XB360 Wireless Controllers (White/Black) - $29.99 - Limit 1
$10 off BioShock 2, ME2, CoD: MW2, all $59.99

Toys R Us

Bioshock 2 $60
Hannan Montana PSP $129.97 save $20 PSP 3000 system in Lilac a bunch of videos and 2GB Memory Stick® Pro Duo
Bunch of other "buy something + something and get $X off" and various other "save $5 off some kiddy game" deals.
Buy a 360 elite spring (Forza 3 & Halo ODST) for 299.99 bundle and Mass effect 2, NHL 09 or Dante's inferno all $69.99 and save $20
Save $15 on a PS3 controller when you buy Rachet tools of destruction, GT5 P, and GOW collection.

Toy Story 1 & 2 Buy 1 get 1 1/2 off $29.99 each 3 days only

Haha Half price Belle or Edward with purchase of Jacob figure

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TripleQ']Zellers also has B2G1F on Value Games ($19.99 or less). RFD was reporting it was B1G1 from some flyer scan.[/QUOTE]

So any game $20 and under or only certaint games with yellow tags like last time, also does that work for PC games because then i could get bioshock PC along with another game for a decent price.

[quote name='lockescythe']futureshop has friday midnight launches for new moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
must camp out now! Omg! Team edward!

Best Buy:

Drawn to Life Wii (-$20) - $9.99
GTA - Liberty City XB360 (-$10) - $39.99
XB360 Wireless N Adapter (-$20) - $79.99
XB360 White/Black Wireless Controllers (-$10) - $44.99
Assassin's Creed II PS3 (-$10) - $49.99
CoD; MW2 PS3 (-$10) - $49.99
Pre-order any of the following four games and get a $5 gift card:
Red Dead Redemption (PS3), SSF IV (PS3), Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake
*It might be both systems where applicable, but I only noted what platform was shown with Web ID.

Future Shop:

Guitar Hero World Tour XB360 (-$65) - $99.99
XB360 Wireless Controller (Black shown) + 6ft HDMI Cable (-$40) - $47.99
Bakugan (PS3/XB360) (-$15) - $29.99
Logitech PSP PlayGear Slim (-$5) - $4.99
Games for $19.99 - UFC 2009 (PS3/XB360), Assassin's Creed (PS3). Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3), Prince of Persia (PS3/XB360), and Street Fighter IV (PS3/XB360).
Assassin's Creed II (PS3/XB360) (-$25) - $39.99

RCSS:

XB360 Wireless Controllers (White/Black) - $29.99 - Limit 1
$10 off BioShock 2, ME2, CoD: MW2, all $59.99

Toys R Us

Bioshock 2 $60
Bunch of other "buy something + something and get $X off" and various other "save $5 off some kiddy game" deals.

Damn those wireless controllers are cheap now.

Well if any of you can't find a controller at that price, I can help you :) (if you are in the GTA). I have two unopened controllers from the FF13 bundle I really don't need (already have a RROD system and controls).

At the RCSS here in Waterloo (Highland/Fisher-Hallman), I saw FFXIII PS3 on sale for $50. Has anyone else seen it at that price at their local RCSS? I may have misread it, but I'm going back tomorrow and will confirm.

in the flyer for Best Buy it says Starting Each for $54.99 but having to put down a $10 deposit and getting the $5 dollar BB Gift Card but on the website the game says it's for $69.99

so really how is the game starting at $54.99 when online it says $69.99 ?

Does Best Buy usually pull this Kinda stunt alot or just from time too time ? it may be a In-Store only thing so i may give a call but i'm just asking you folks here first before i call and get a answer at Best Buy.

With Episodes From Liberty City delayed a couple of weeks, maybe I might buy Just Cause 2.

Is it for certain coming on the 23rd? For the record, Best Buy Canada also says the 23rd.

Just played the demo for Just Cause 2 - hot damn is it fun. I'd recommend checking it out.

[quote name='Xephon']MONOPOLY DEAL! Really fun card game. Wouldn't mind picking up a couple decks for that price.[/QUOTE]
How is monopoly deal, do you need more than one deck to play?

Can anybody confirm the 30$ itunes card for 25$ deal ?
I checked the Walmart flyer (online version) and I did not see the deal...

You only need 1 deck to play Monoploly Deal. But I've bought many to give as gifts.
The website for these card games have the full rules to read and some simple flash demo to try it out.

Amazon, FS, BB still not changing Just Cause price to match Walmart. If they did I'd order it and then wait for some reviews, return it if I don't like what I hear. How easy would it be to get a price match at FS/BB, will they come up with some BS excuse why they can't match it? I don't have the Walmart flyer, that'd probably help. The online flyer says "limited time offer."

Best buy's price guarantee says:

"Our Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers."

Monopoly Deal kills Monopoly in every way. IMO. It's like Monopoly + YuGiOh.

Thanks for the Link Zelda. It helped me decide to try Scrabble Slam, which looks pretty fun.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Amazon, FS, BB still not changing Just Cause price to match Walmart. If they did I'd order it and then wait for some reviews, return it if I don't like what I hear. How easy would it be to get a price match at FS/BB, will they come up with some BS excuse why they can't match it? I don't have the Walmart flyer, that'd probably help. The online flyer says "limited time offer."

Best buy's price guarantee says:

"Our Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers."[/QUOTE]

Aren't all sales 'limited time offers'?'

I am hoping to get this price matched.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Creme Eggs 3 for $2
[/QUOTE]

Can I find proof of this anywhere? I can't seem to find it in my local flyer.

EB Gaming Guarantees
Splinter Cell
Skate 3
Lost Planet 2
Red Dead Redemption
EDIT: and UFC 2010

They all have exclusive pre-order bonuses too...

I found a Walmart flyer in my mail, I'm gonna try to get the unlimited time glitch in the demo and play it some more, if I like it enough I will try for a price match at FS or BB. Good luck to everyone else who tries to PM, post your results.

going to pick up my copies at EB games. I only paid 19.99 for them both (l4d2 +20 pts at rogers).

Didn't touch the demo but i've heard positive things.

[quote name='charleytony']Can anybody confirm the 30$ itunes card for 25$ deal ?
I checked the Walmart flyer (online version) and I did not see the deal...[/QUOTE]

Its in the flyer for me over in BC and I thought (not very sure though) that I saw it in store on Sunday.

Picked up Just Cause 2 this morning for $40 in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I called Futureshop and they said they would price match but they don't have any stock in, which makes me think they are waiting till after today to put it on the shelves. Is the Wal-mart deal only 1 day?

[quote name='Mikass']
I called Futureshop and they said they would price match but they don't have any stock in, which makes me think they are waiting till after today to put it on the shelves. Is the Wal-mart deal only 1 day?[/QUOTE]

Same thing at my local Best Buy, said they would but they didn't receive stock yet. Still gonna hold off to see if they get it, I'm hoping to use a $25 GC to get it for $15.

I believe the Wal-Mart deal is for 3 days, but I could be wrong.

Everybody at that other site said that Ottawa W-M stores have plenty of stock.

Myself, I just have too much of a backlog. I'll probably pick the game up after I'm done with Episodes. Still haven't had time to try the demo.

It's a YMMV for the coupons and whether or not the stores will accept them with their own deals going on.
Toys R us Merivale Rd- Absolutely No
Best Buy Merivale Rd-No
Zellers Merivale Rd-Yes this morning but they had only the DVD case not Blu Ray

There's a huge thread at RFD giving a rundown of which stores are getting approved and who has the Blu Ray cases.

[quote name='Azumangaman']For those interested in Toy Story + Toy Story 2 on Blu Ray (everyone of you should be):
http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/tsupgrade/?cmp=dmov_dmr_url_tsupgrade

I think this would stack onto the buy 2, save $10 thing Futureshop/Bestbuy have going right now.[/QUOTE]

The coupons will NOT stack with the FS buy both and get 10$ off. Its not even possible, even if the CSR allows it. The system just wont allow the coupons to be used after the FS discount is applied. Probably the same at BB.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I managed to snag the two BR's for a hair over $22 after stacking various promos at TrU :D[/QUOTE]
Do go on...

Well if you pre-ordered either film at TrU you received a $5 GC, so naturally I pre-ordered both, giving me $10 in GC on Monday. I also had access to two $10 coupons for having owned Toy Story 1 and 2 on VHS. giving me another $20 in credit. Lastly, TrU was running a promo where if you purchase one film, you get the other for half price. So, it ended up being:

$44.99 + tax ($29.99 + $15.00)=$50.84
- $10 (Toy Story 1 Upgrade)
- $10 (Toy Story 2 Upgrade)
- $10 (Gift cards)

Paid $11.30 yesterday to pre-order, and paid another $10.84 to complete the transaction = $22.14!

bread's done
Back