Flyers March 5th-11th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Best Buy

Final Fantasy XIII 360/PS3$59.99
360 FF console with 250GB HD, game and 2 controllers $399.99
Trade in 2 deal for FFXIII
New 360 spring Bundle Elite with Halo ODST and Forza 3 $299.99
Save $20 when you buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($69.99 and 12 months of Live $59.99)
PSP 3000 with a socom game $169.99
DSi with Brain Age 2 $179.99

Zellers

Zellers
DS Lite + NSMB $159.97 (save $20)
PSP Core $159.97

Walmart

Final Fantasy XIII 360/PS3 $59.83
Dante's Inferno 360/PS3 $59.99
UFC Undisputed 360 $34.83
Sonic All Star Racing Wii $39.83

RCSS from RFD

Wii Sports Resort $29.99

EB/Gamestop

Command & Conquer 4 (Pre-order comes with soundtrack)
Supreme Commander $59.99 PC / $64.99 X360
FFXIII $64.99 (PS3 / X360) comes with brief strategy guide
God of War 3 $59.99 PS3 (Free Character Skin with pre-order)
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Trade 3 get it free, Trade 2 get it for $19.99 or Trade 1 get it for $49.99 (ends March 7th)
MLB 2K10 PS3 $59.99 and receive an extra 50% trade in credit

Off Topic
No Frills Grocery Store 10KG bag of flour Robin Hood/ 5 Roses $7.97 1/2 off. Flour hasn't been this cheap in many years...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a No Frills in Ottawa? I don't think they have a location in the actual city. I know Arnprior, Cornwall and Renfrew have them as I used to inventory them years ago.

Wow, awesome price for Wii Sports Resort... I wonder if they will have this in the Atlantic Superstores as well? Here's hoping :)

Thanks, Zelda

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Orleans has one also. There's a store locator at the website. I live close to Arnprior though.[/QUOTE]

Damn, it's owned by Benoit Henderickx. I don't want to visit any store he runs. I had issues with the guy's work ethic in regards to preparing a store for an inventory count. He used to manage the Superstore in Orleans and the Loblaws on Merivale. Well, maybe a weekend drive into Arnprior would be the best.

I could have sworn I bought a 10KG bag for $8 or $9 recently.. Food Basics, it was on sale as well, seemed very cheap at the time. That's a lot of damn flour though.

I'll probably have to jump on the Wii Sports Resort... or price match it :bouncy:

Friendly reminder:
UFC $29.99 at Gamestop/EB
Dante's Inferno $49.99 at FS
Final Fantasy XIII (Pre-order) $54.99 at BB or FS

Gamestop posts their weekly ad on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3528725&id=274208315998

Zelda feel free to add (nothing amazing...)

Command & Conquer 4 (Pre-order comes with soundtrack)
Supreme Commander $59.99 PC / $64.99 X360
FFXIII $64.99 (PS3 / X360) comes with brief strategy guide
God of War 3 $59.99 PS3 (Free Character Skin with pre-order)
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Trade 3 get it free, Trade 2 get it for $19.99 or Trade 1 get it for $49.99 (ends March 7th)
MLB 2K10 PS3 $59.99 and receive an extra 50% trade in credit

Oh I forgot to mention it's Robin Hood flour and 5 roses. Not that cheap stuff that doesn't bake/taste right
Thanks for the info lustyhitter about the owner I've been in both those stores and wondered why the employees were poorly trained. Don't forget your quarter for the cart :) Although in Arnprior you can usually find one that you don't need a quarter for.

WSR is about $20 at EB without the M+. Also valid for FS/BB's trade-2 for BFBC2 (though with the flyer starting Friday and the promotion ending Thursday you'll have to hold onto it for next week's trade promotion, assuming the list is still the same).

Zellers
DS Lite + NSMB $159.97 (save $20)
PSP Core $159.97

Couple of EB promotions:
Trade 2 DS games $8+ for Pokemon HG/SS pre-order, or 1+$14.99.

Trade PS3 games for God of War III (minimum TIV $5):
Trade 5 or more and get $10 extra credit per game
Trade ??? or more and get ??? extra credit (I'm not sure about the exact amounts but it's in between the above and below lines)
Trade 2 or more and get $5 extra credit per game

This promo is a little weird because it says God of War III, which is only $60. You bring in 5 $5 TIV games and you get $75 TIV (25+50), so maybe it's some GoWIII PS3 bundle?

I have the futureshop flyer. Looks like this week its trade 2 get Final Fantasy XIII for free. That was the only thing of note.

Does the list of T2 for FS change frequently? If not, it might be a good chance to buy WSR & brutal legend for cheap FFXIII (+ motion plus)

This week the flyer was corrected from T2 to T3 (for BFBC2.. but they were still honoring the T2).. I'm surprised it still is T2, maybe there will be another correction.

When it's T2, typically the list of games is ridiculous...
For the T2 for BFBC2, they only honored it March 2 - March 4

[quote name='phat_tonyca']
MLB 2K10 PS3 $59.99 and receive an extra 50% trade in credit[/QUOTE]

PS3 only :bomb:. Practically anyone with a PS3 would want The Show over 2k10 anyway. I would consider trading in my BioShock 2 when I finish on the weekend for MLB 2k10 on the 360 (yes I know it probably sucks. I haven't bought a baseball game in 3 years and am in the mood for some digital baseball and I don't have a PS3).

Might as well just save it up and try to get a PS3 in time for The Show 11 now.

thank you fellow members of CAG
got my copy of Wii Sport Resort
it scanned 29.99 as listed!
(I'm from Quebec so started 1 day early)

there were like 10 copies left... I'm currently in Quebec butthole far away from big cities... people hardly know what is a TV here

Damn, there isn't a No Frills here. :( I do need some flour badly though.

Also that's a crazy price on Wii Sports Resort. I'm not going to buy it, but it is a good price.

My niece and nephew want WSR. I need a flyer first so I can get a price match from somebody. I promised them a copy if they got good grades on their report card.

EDIT: Bought a copy at the RCSS in Westboro.

Last edited by a moderator:
T2 deal for FFXIII has alot of recent/expensive games...I think I'll pass. I'm already getting Yakuza 3 next week, anyways.

Wii Sports Resort is indeed $29.99 out East. Just grabbed a copy on Portland St, Dartmouth, NS, and they had plenty left.

Thanks again, Zelda! So rare to get good Wii deals. :)

No Frills had a skid of the flour in Arnprior.
I forget who was looking for it but Giant Tiger had the 360 game Asterix at the Olympic games.

So God of War 3 isn't a trade 3, get it free deal anymore, and they're doing some crappy replacement deal instead? That sucks.

Thanks Zelda, picked up a copy of WSR from Westboro & they had a few copies left. The funny thing is that I looked in the flyer & there was no ad for electronics for some reason though lol.

I picked up a copy of WSR this morning at around 8am this morning at the RCSS at Winston Churchill and Derry Rd, in Mississauga. They looked like they had 30+ copies.

Might be a lame question, but for the Best Buy 3x RewardZone points on the purchase of FFXIII... What happens if you return it unopened for a refund within the alotted time period? Do you get to keep the RewardZone points?

Still trying to figure out the best place to get the game, but I'm leaning towards the side of just waiting it out.

You wouldn't get to keep the points. BB tracks your profile for any returns, so the points would be deducted if you returned the item.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply. That thought had crossed my mind, but I've never returned anything there, so yeah, good to know.

Yeah, that's why RZ usually takes like 36 days or whatever to post the points on your account; which is after the 30 day return window. :p

bread's done
Back