Flyers May 14th-20th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Futureshop

Elite Console Spring Bundle $299.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Bundle w/ 8ft. HDMI Cable $79.99 (Black or White)
PSP go $229.99 (Black or White)
Skate 3 $69.99
The Beatles Rock Band $149.99
Splinter Cell: Conviction $64.99
Rogue Warrior $19.99
Wet $19.99
3D Dot Gamer Heroes $44.99
Iron Man 2 $59.99

New Release May 18
Buy 2, Save $20. Buy 3, Save $30. Buy 4, Save $40. Only games listed below.
Red Dead Redemption w/ The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Bluray or DVD (Limited) $59.99
Alan Wake $69.99
Split Second W/ 3 Bonus d/l Futureshop cars $59.99
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands $59.99

Pre-order Star Craft 2 get SC II Hat Free
Trade 2 get 1 free OR Trade 5 get 3 free
Split Second, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Red Dead Redemption

Best Buy

Red Dead Redemption $59.99 3X reward Zone points BB exclusive Warhorse DL
Alan Wake $69.99 CE $89.99
POP Forgotten Sands $59.99
Split Second $59.99
Trade in 2 get one of these (the above titles I think) new releases free excludes Alan Wake CE. bestbuy.ca/tradeingames for list of eligible titles.
360 with Forza 3, ODST, Fable II & Section 8 $298.99
DSi with M&L Bowsers inside story $179.99
GOW III $49.99

$5 gift card with pre-order Mario Galaxy 2 and UFC2010

TV on DVD $11 .99 The TIck Season 1, Darkwing Duck Season 1, Dinosaurs season 1&2 in one set.

RCSS ontario

Spend $250 get a $25 gift card
360 Red Accessory Pack $59.99 Save $10

ToysRUs

$5 off all Pokemon Games Excludes clearance
Save $10 when you buy 2 of these Wii accessories: Wii Remote with Wii motion, Wii remote, Nunchck, Wii motion plus.
Free Pokemon stylus with purchase of DSi
DS Lite bundle with case and a choice of either New Super Mario or Mario 64 and a case for $169.99.
Mario Kart Wii $54.99
Wii Sports Resort $54.99
Save $10 on all Ubi soft's imagine games
Alan Wake $69.99
Split Second $59.99
360 Controller $49.97 save $5

Zellers

12 Months Xbox Live $39.99
DSi $159.99 Save $20
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands 49.99 Save $10 May 18th Only

A bunch of Nerf stuff $4-$10 off

Walmart

PSP Assasin's Creed Bundle $149.99 Save $50
Red Dead Redemption $59.83
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands 59.93
Split Second $59.83 comes with Walmart exclusive mini truck and mini guide.

Blu Ray/ DVD combo pack $29.83
Monster Inc
Nightmare before Christmas
Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

Last edited by a moderator:
Any indication in either of those flyers what the price of Alan Wake will be? I hope it goes for $59.99, but I fear it could be $69.99.

[quote name='northlights911']Any indication in either of those flyers what the price of Alan Wake will be? I hope it goes for $59.99, but I fear it could be $69.99.[/QUOTE]

Dell.ca has it on sale for $57.99 + free shipping until Friday. In my experience they usually get pre-orders to you the day of or day after release.

[quote name='TripleQ']RFD is reporting that FS will have T2G1F or T5G3F (!?) for Red Dead Redemption, Split Second, and Prince of Persia. No confirmation yet or eligible list yet though.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/hot-...-red-dead-redemption-split-second-pop-889652/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have the Future Shop flyer and it's true. I'm guessing the same games in the last T2G1F deal will apply here. I might pick up Red Dead Redemption from FS instead of Rogers now. It depends on the games; if Dante's Inferno and SMG1 are eligible (and they were both eligible last week) I'll use those.

Don't know why you visit that site, TripleQ. The people there get on my nerves.

[quote name='northlights911']Any indication in either of those flyers what the price of Alan Wake will be? I hope it goes for $59.99, but I fear it could be $69.99.[/QUOTE]

As much as I'm enjoying it there's no real incentive to replay it. I'd wait for it to go on sale or rent it.

[quote name='lustyhitter']
Don't know why you visit that site, TripleQ. The people there get on my nerves.[/QUOTE]

The bigger community there usually means more information.. unfortunately also usually means more idiots. It's a trade-off. I've gotten pretty good at ignore the chatter by now :p

According to the Futureshop flyer:

Buy More Save More:
Split Second - $59.99
Prince of Persia - $59.99
Red Dead Redemption - $59.99
Alan Wake - $69.99

Buy Two save $20
Buy Three save $30
Buy all Four save $40

Alan Wake is $69.99 everywhere except for dell.ca which has it for $57.99 and gameaccess.ca (click on Store) which has it for $64.99CDN. However, I would still recommend highly to rent it or wait for a price drop. It is a single player game and probably offers little to no replay value at the end of the day. I am just renting it through Game Access. A game that is a sandbox type such as RDR would offer more replay value.

Since Wal Mart doesn't have RDR for $40 I may get it through Goomba from Amazon but I am still not sure if I want it or not.

Also $40 again for Xbox Live Gold is good but I am covered until April 2012 so I think I will pass on this sale.

I pre-ordered prince of persia at HMV ($25 gc with purchase) which I will use on Alan Wake which I also pre-ordered at 59,99

Seems like all Xbox 360 exclusives are $10 more in Canada. I don't know why MS needs to gouge us for $10 more...but then again, some people refer to them as M$.

[quote name='helluvagood']paying$60 for a game nowadays is just stupid[/QUOTE]

Especially when its Iron Man 2 :D

Toys R Us just sent me an Email that if you buy a Nintendo Wii online (the Wii with ONLY Wii Sports Resort) you get a $30 gift card. It is online ONLY.

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2583074

It is also on their front page. Its a pretty bad deal though considering for the same price you get Wii Sports Resort and Motion Plus with the other Wii and the Motion Plus alone is $25CDN.

Futureshop

Elite Console Spring Bundle $299.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Bundle w/ 8ft. HDMI Cable $79.99 (Black or White)
PSP go $229.99 (Black or White)
Skate 3 $69.99
The Beatles Rock Band $149.99
Splinter Cell: Conviction $64.99
Rogue Warrior $19.99
Wet $19.99
3D Dot Gamer Heroes $44.99
Iron Man 2 $59.99

New Release May 18
Buy 2, Save $20. Buy 3, Save $30. Buy 4, Save $40. Only games listed below.

• Red Dead Redemption w/ The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Bluray or DVD (Limited) $59.99

• Alan Wake $69.99

• Split Second W/ 3 Bonus d/l Futureshop cars $59.99

• Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands $59.99

Pre-order Star Craft 2 get SC II Hat Free
Trade 2 get 1 free OR Trade 5 get 3 free
Split Second, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Red Dead Redemption

[quote name='MaximusSlayer']Any PS3 120 gb slim deals for this weekend? I want to get one soon, but looking for a deal or bundle.[/QUOTE]

Futureshop has a Sony TV bundle deal with a PS3 120GB for $99.99 no games in bundle.

What are the chances of me getting a Starcraft 2 hat if I preordered from Futureshops website a few weeks ago?

A quick search on Futureshops website reveals that the hat is also on sale for $9.99, as of now.

[quote name='MaximusSlayer']Any PS3 120 gb slim deals for this weekend? I want to get one soon, but looking for a deal or bundle.[/QUOTE]
The chances of finding PS3 120 GB deals are slim... get it? Slim!!!... uhh ya, anywho, If you don't find anything you like in the next couple weeks RCSS can be a good option when they have their no tax event or even more frequently they have a free $25 gift card when spending over $250 (seems like every second week or so).

[quote name='PuppetYuber']i wonder if Lost Planet 2 is still 39.98 at walmart :\

gonna go check out tomorrow, hopefully i am not too late![/QUOTE]

It should still be $39.98 because I know that Just Cause 2 didn't go back to the regular price for a few weeks.

That's untrue. Atlus is more mainstream with every release, often publishing more than enough to cover demand. Lots of their games at least hit a $10 drop, some even make it to bargain bins... Certainly some games may disappear, but unlike years ago it's an exception nowadays.

bread's done
Back