Flyers November 20th-26th [Canada] RCSS not tax sale and deal on PS3.

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
RCSS

No Tax sale Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd Open to Closing
Coupon-Buy a PS3 Slim 250GB or 120GB get a FREE PS3 wireless controller!
RFD says it's in the flyer at Maxie in Montreal and the eastern provinces. Flyerland has the flyers.
Coupon-Buy a DSi get Mario Party DS free
Mario Kart DS $39.99 Save $5
Pokemon Platinum $34.99 Save $5

Walmart

Everything is regular price.
There is some Nerf guns on sale.

Zellers

MW2 PS3 $59.99 save $5 (360 version is not on sale)
Assassin's Creed 2 PS3 $59.99 Save $5
Little big planet PSP $39.99
Lips 360 $59.99
PSP core with traveling case $169.98
Board game Scrabble $8.99
Lego buy 1 get 1 1/2 off

Toys R Us

Buy a DSi for $149.99 when you spend $29.99 or more on any DS game, before taxes.
ODST $64.97 save $5
Forza 3 $64.97 save $5
Uncharted 2 $54.97 save $5
Little Big Planet GOTY $54.97 save $5
Little Big Planet PSP $34.97 save $5
GT PSP $34.97 save $5
Assassins Creed $69.99
Get a $10 TRU gift card when you spend $30 Before Taxes on DS/DSi accessories.
Buy Wii play get a Nunchuck 1/2 off
Buy Wii Sports Resort or NHL2K10 and get wii motion Plus 1/2 off
Buy Excite Bots or Mario Kart Wii get Wii wheel 1/2 off
Buy Wii Fit Plus bundle get Protective skin 1/2 off
Nyko Accessories 20% off
Free aluminum case with purchase of a Wii

Best Buy

Get Fable II for free when you buy an arcade or elite 360
Buy ODST, Assassins Creed II, Forza 3, MW 2 or L4D 2 get 12 months of Live for $39.99
Assassins Creed II 360/PS3 $59.99
MW2 360/PS3 $59.99
Left 4 Dead 2 $69.99
The Beatles Rockband 360/PS3/Wii $49.99 Save $10
Rockband 2 bundle 360/PS3/Wii $99.99
Band Hero bundle 360/PS3/Wii $199.99
Band Hero 360/PS3/Wii $64.99
DJ Hero 360/PS3/Wii $129.99
Tony Hawk Ride 360/PS3/Wii $129.99
Teken 6 360/PS3 $59.99
Meat Gear Solid 4 $19.99 Save $10
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles $54.99
Lol Twilight Scene it? $49.99
Scene it? movie trivia $49.99
Black Wii remote with Wii motion plus $59.99
Lego indiana Jones
Toy Mario Kart Race track $29.99

Trade in Deals-There's a list of games, TIV must be $9 trade in 3 get it free

Future Shop

Get Fable II for free With any 360 Console
Teken 6 360/PS3 $49.99 Save $10
Wii $209.99 with a free Hat
Everything else is regular price.

I've been waiting for the Wii sports resort double Wii motion plus pack to go one sale but I think I discovered it's an exclusive to Future Shop/Best Buy in Canada may not go on sale stock is pretty low unless Nintendo restocks it...

Last edited by a moderator:
nerf guns wut wut

The nice thing about having too many games to play (forza 3, dragon age, cod 4 2) is that it gives you plenty of time to wait for other games to go on sale before getting them.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
I've been waiting for the Wii sports resort double Wii motion plus pack to go one sale but I think I discovered it's an exclusive to Future Shop/Best Buy in Canada may not go on sale stock is pretty low unless Nintendo restocks it...[/QUOTE]

I have seen it at Costco as well. I don't remember the price but, I think it was $1 or $2 cheaper than regular price.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I've been waiting for the Wii sports resort double Wii motion plus pack to go one sale but I think I discovered it's an exclusive to Future Shop/Best Buy in Canada may not go on sale stock is pretty low unless Nintendo restocks it...[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind used stuff, this is how I built my own bundle.

Rogers 2 x Wii Sports Resort at $27.50 each (50% off) = $55

Trade one copy of Wii Sports Resort (game only) into EB games as a T2+$$.. worth $25

Net cost = $30 ish, plus you get some star rewards points

That DSi deal at Toys R Us is pretty good. It's like getting the game for free. I'd go for it, but I have $75 worth of Optimum points saved up already, so I want to get my DSi from Shoppers. And with the DSi XL coming out in the spring, I want to wait to see if it's worth getting that over the regular DSi.

[quote name='TripleQ']If you don't mind used stuff, this is how I built my own bundle.

Rogers 2 x Wii Sports Resort at $27.50 each (50% off) = $55

Trade one copy of Wii Sports Resort (game only) into EB games as a T2+$$.. worth $25

Net cost = $30 ish, plus you get some star rewards points[/QUOTE]

I looked my Rogers doesn't have any copies. It's okay I picked up the bundle this week at BB with one of the cereal coupons. I just wanted to get my Christmas shopping done for the kids. Thanks for the info.

I'm looking at that DSi sale at Toys r Us, was thinking of getting one for my dad for xmas. Too bad they don't come in red, he likes the red DS Lite. I guess that deal takes $30 off, not bad.

[quote name='dave17']The nice thing about having too many games to play (forza 3, dragon age, cod 4 2) is that it gives you plenty of time to wait for other games to go on sale before getting them.[/QUOTE]

More like "enough spending for myself, now it's time to consider Christmas gifts!" :D

ya i've been getting gifts myself and considering not too many games are coming out until the new year I will hopefully finish Assassins creed, LFD2, dragon age, borderlands and New Super Mario wii.

I've been finding steals at rogers though. 14.99 less 30% for infitine undiscovery, watchmen w/blu ray, and house of the dead overkill.

I like rogers more and more each day.

RCSS

No Tax sale Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd Open to Closing
Coupon-Buy a PS3 Slim 250GB or 120GB get a FREE PS3 wireless controller! RFD says it's in the flyer at Maxie in Montreal and the eastern provinces. Flyerland has the flyers.

I did a bit of research and Quebec (Maxi & Cie) stores also apply but it depends on your region... also stock is said to be super low.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Tekken 6 from FS less than 30 days ago for $59.99. Can I show them my recipe and get a $10+ refund. It's on sale this week for $49.99.

I'm trying to decide whether it would be worth it picking up a PS3 slim with the no tax deal at RCSS, or whether I should wait for a holiday bundle. Any thoughts?

[quote name='Snak3']Wow the PSP Core is super tempting =/[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something? A traveling case makes you very tempting?

[quote name='Mana Thirst']I bought Tekken 6 from FS less than 30 days ago for $59.99. Can I show them my recipe and get a $10+ refund. It's on sale this week for $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it's very easy to do. Just ask for Price Protection from the CSR at customer service.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I've been waiting for the Wii sports resort double Wii motion plus pack to go one sale but I think I discovered it's an exclusive to Future Shop/Best Buy in Canada may not go on sale stock is pretty low unless Nintendo restocks it...[/QUOTE]

I bought mine at RCSS, so I doubt its an exclusive...

That was in Alberta.

What the hell??
It took me almost an hour to go all the way to Superstore today and the no tax sale is NOT THIS WEEKEND! It's the 26th and 27th (Thursday and Friday)!... thanks a lot OP :(

My Zehrs was out of stock of Dragon Age and Modern Warfare 2 (go figure), but managed to get FS to match it after waiting for the dude to verify it. Ah well, in the end it all worked out. I'm debating if I should go back and get DDR for the 360 as well... lol

[quote name='miriamleo']What the hell??
It took me almost an hour to go all the way to Superstore today and the no tax sale is NOT THIS WEEKEND! It's the 26th and 27th (Thursday and Friday)!... thanks a lot OP :([/QUOTE]

how about calling first next time?

Where are you in Canada? No Tax has always been a regional deal (there's like 4 regions on the RCSS map?). Zelda is in Ontario and only mentions eastern RCSS in the op.

What do you guys think; i bought MW2 and Forza3 at FS lately, now i'll go back and try to price match the XBL card at 39$(from BB) with my receipt, do you think they will price match it in a case like this?

I'm really sorry, I had no idea the RCSS no tax sale wasn't in the other territories. What city are you in?
I do usually say the flyer I get is Ontario. I'd suggest from now on check your flyer (online if you don't get it). The other CAGS usually say what territory the no tax sale is in when they check their flyers.

[quote name='Nukkus']around here they hid all the ps3 slims.[/QUOTE]

lol, what cunning bastards. where'd they hide them? in the back room?

[quote name='lozdude1']What do you guys think; i bought MW2 and Forza3 at FS lately, now i'll go back and try to price match the XBL card at 39$(from BB) with my receipt, do you think they will price match it in a case like this?[/QUOTE]
well it worked, i presented my receipts, they honored the deal so they priced matched the XBL gold card: 37.99$, not bad...

Wow, really? Hopefully you can just take it back to the store for a straight exchange instead of going through Microsoft's procedure.

[quote name='DMPugh']Wow, really? Hopefully you can just take it back to the store for a straight exchange instead of going through Microsoft's procedure.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm just doing a return for refund. I hereby summon rabid weasels on Micro$oft's underpants. I'll stick to my PS3.

Anybody in the Lower Mainland know if their RCSS still has PS3s? Mine (Main & Marine) doesn't, and I have some stacking discounts so I can get one with the extra controller for $245 on the No-tax days... But of course due to the extra controller they've sold out before the No-tax deal :cold:

[quote name='ragnar14']Anybody in the Lower Mainland know if their RCSS still has PS3s? Mine (Main & Marine) doesn't, and I have some stacking discounts so I can get one with the extra controller for $245 on the No-tax days... But of course due to the extra controller they've sold out before the No-tax deal :cold:[/QUOTE]
call around and ask how many left in stock. i did that last year and had to drive all the way out to surrey to get one last year

Yeah obviously. Phoning around at 3pm shows no hits in the lower mainland (and that I wasn't the first to be phone checking them all). I was asking here while they were closed, as I could've been at almost any of them @ opening, but couldn't try them at random till now... Oh well, $55 stacking discount is wasted, maybe next time.

bread's done
Back