Flyers November 6th-12th [Canada] now with UP and Monster inc coupons

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Up coupon
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/

Direct link to the monster in Canada coupon. you need to have the coupon printer program already loaded on your computer for this one to print. Which should work if you print the UP coupon. I can't test this theory because I already have the program on my computer.
http://bricks.coupons.com/bstart.asp?o=59721&c=DV&p=kK1pQBX7

Best Buy

Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $59.99 Nov. 10-12 only PC $49.99
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition 360/PS3 $89.99
Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition 360 min. 10 per store/PS3 min. 4 per store $169.99
Modern Warfare 2 360 console bundle $429.99 min. 20 per store
Trade in deal trade in 2 get MW2 for free details online...
First 75 peopel get a free 4 pack monster energy Drink because your going to play it all night, Right?

UP Blu-Ray 4 Disk version $31.99
UP DVD Digital copy $29.99
UP DVD only $18.99 Nov, 10-12
Monster Inc Blu Ray $33.99

RB2 Bundle 360/PS3 $99.99
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron PSP $29.99
NBA inside 10 PSP $19.99
Get a $10 Gift Card when you pre-order Assasin's Creed II and Left 4 Dead II 360/PS3
Ohh Lala 3 pack Twilight doorknob hangers $6.99 :p
Everything else is regular price.

Future Shop

Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $59.99 Nov. 10-12 only
Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition 360/PS3 $99.99
Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition 360/PS3 $169.99
Modern Warfare 2 360 console bundle $429.99
Trade in deal trade in 3 get MW2 for free details online...
Wow! Modern Warfare 1 is $59.99 Don't grab the wrong box.
360 chat pad bundle $69.99

UP Steelbook Blu-Ray 4 Disk version $31.99
UP Blu-Ray 4 Disk version $31.99
UP DVD Digital copy $29.99
UP DVD only $18.99 Nov, 10-12
Monster Inc Blu Ray Steelbook $33.99

Everything else is regular price.

Walmart

Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $59.83
Modern Warfare 2 360 console bundle $429

Up
DVD $17.47
DVD with Plush Dog $24.83
2 disk DVD $29.83

Zellers

Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $64.99
Mario Sonic at the Olympics Wii $49.99 DS $38.88
Harvest Moon Animal Parade Wii $59.99
Harvest Moon Sunshine Island DS $34.99

Up $18.49 Tuesday more later in the week

Staples

Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $59.99
Buy 2 PS3 GH games for $39.99
Buy a PSP entertainment pack for $199.99 get Loco Roco 2 free

RCSS Ontario

Modern Warfare 2 360/PS3 $64.99
Some Sonic and Halo action Figures $7
Up DVD $18.47 first 2 days
UP Blu Ray $29.99

Toys R Us

- Free $20 Gift Card*
*When you spend $99.99 or more (before taxes) on videogames. Excludes software bundled with videogame hardware and software priced $89.99 and up. Gift card for use on your next visit. Offer not available online.
- Free Lego Rocker Keychain With purchase of Lego Rock Band

Wii
- EA Active 64.99
- Wii Sports Resort 59.99
- Cars Race O' Rama 44.99
- TMNT: Smash-Up 54.99
- Wii Console 209.99
- Lego Rock Band 54.99
- Band Hero 209.99

DS
- Guitar Hero On Tour 29.99
- Star Wars: Battlefront 29.99
- Buy 2, save $10 or buy 3 save $20 on these games: Secret Saturdays, Astroboy, Ben 10 Alien Force
- NDS Console 139.99
- NDSi Console $179.99
- Free DS rainbow stylus pack with purchase of NDS or NDSi Consoles

PSP
- GTA: Chinatown Wars 49.99
- PSP Grand Turismo Entertainment Pack 199.99

PS3
- LBP: GOTY 59.99
- Ratchet & Clank 59.99
- Lego Rock Band 59.99
- Band Hero 209.99
- 250 GB Console 349.99
- 120 GB Console 299.99

Xbox360
- 20% Off 2800 points card with purchase of Xbox Live 12 Month Membership
- Halo 3: ODST 69.99
- Forza Motorsport 3 69.99
- Lego Rock Band 59.99
- Band Hero 209.99
- 360 Elite Holiday Bundle 299.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, game prices are starting to drop again

hurrah for the canadian economy ( mostly western canada )

EB Flyer nov 6-13

NHL 10, Brutal legend, shift 44.99

Wii NHL 2k10 $30 ea sports active $40 my sims agents $40 world of zoo $35

+ bunch of stuff at MSRp and advertising the trade in deal

Surprised brutal legend and shift at $45 already

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Best Buy

Ohh Lala 3 pack Twilight doorknob hangers $6.99 :p
[/QUOTE]

~~Squeeee!!~~ I can hang Bella between Jacob & Edward!!!

Errr... I mean... what's "Twilight"?? yeah that's it.

I just noticed... Best Buy?? Why would Best Buy have this, uh, stuff??

I'm really surprised they didn't jack up the price on MW2... they probably could have. Maybe they knew what Walmart would sell it for.

Looks like Assassin's Creed 2 dropped to 60 as well.

I want RB2 disk-only while it's cheap but no stores have it in stock and EB refuses to price match because they are a bunch of dicks.

[quote name='zoro69']EB Flyer nov 6-13

NHL 10, Brutal legend, shift 44.99

Wii NHL 2k10 $30 ea sports active $40 my sims agents $40 world of zoo $35

+ bunch of stuff at MSRp and advertising the trade in deal

Surprised brutal legend and shift at $45 already[/QUOTE]

And to think I did a Trade-2 deal for NHL 2K10. Should've traded it to Rogers last month for $35 and re-bought it.

I have an HMV flyer that can be added:

R&C: ACiT (PS3) - 54.99
DJ Hero (all consoles) - 129.99
Tekken 6 (PS3/360) - 64.99
MW2 (PS3/360) - 64.99
GH5 (PS3/360) - 59.99
XBox Live 2800 points - 39.99
XBox Live 12 month card - 59.99
NDSi - 179.99
UP on DVD one day only Nov 10 - 19.99

I won't bother with the rest, prices are the same as elsewhere or higher. R&C seems to be the only real deal.

Anyone know if the Monsters Inc bluray steelbook has the same contents as the regular edition? This can save me from buying it on amazon if that's the case.

[quote name='poiuiu']Anyone know if the Monsters Inc bluray steelbook has the same contents as the regular edition? This can save me from buying it on amazon if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

If the "regular edition" you're talking about is the one in this mini-review (with product pictures), then yes, it'll be the same. Steelbooks for Monsters Inc and Up are both 4-disc sets.

I think the Wall-E steelbook is a 2-disc set. Not sure about the A Bug's Life and Cars steelbooks.

And if anyone in Ottawa is looking for the Ratatouille steelbook that came out last week, the Merivale location had about 10-15 left this afternoon.

[quote name='Jamaal23']*awesome*[/QUOTE]

thnx.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']*sweet-*[/QUOTE]

-ness.

Damn you to hell, you damn mac paperweight.

Is anyone so kind to have a scan or a screencap of the Monsters Inc coupon so I can get it? It seems like all I've got was trouble ever since switching to an apple.

I printed it out on my Mac.
I think I know the problem I linked to the coupon directly if you don't have the printer program on your computer it won't work. Sorry about that.
Here's a link to the up http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/
coupon which should give you the steps and once UP successfully prints try monsters inc again it should work.
What a good day $10 off UP blu ray, $8 off Monsters inc blu ray and Modern Warfare 2.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I printed it out on my Mac.
I think I know the problem I linked to the coupon directly if you don't have the printer program on your computer it won't work. Sorry about that.
Here's a link to the up http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/
coupon which should give you the steps and once UP successfully prints try monsters inc again it should work.
What a good day $10 off UP blu ray, $8 off Monsters inc blu ray and Modern Warfare 2.[/QUOTE]

No, you didn't make a mistake; I knew about the coupon stipulations from the Snow White coupon from last month, but it's appreciated anyway.

For some reason Future Shop said that they couldn't accept the $10 coupon for the 4 disc Bluray steelbook version of Up, but then they just gave me the discount anyway. Weird? $21 for Up on Bluray and I'm a happy camper. Thanks!

Future Shop said the same thing too me because it was the steelbook version and the coupon was for the regular version but went ahead and put through the order anyway. I could not believe how quickly the steelbooks were being snatched up. Monsers inc was sold out in a few people. Although it was fun watching one guy try and buy 6 UP steekbooks and have the sales man say "No".

What is the big deal about the steel books anyway? They just take up more space on my shelf! They look cool, I guess. What would someone need 6 steelbooks for?! Couldn't be that much money in flipping them... what a waste of time.

The FS in Kanata didn't have many copies of the UP and Monsters Inc steelbooks at the midnight opening for MW2, at least not that I saw. Glad I went when I did. They also didn't make a fuss about the two coupons (although I had to go back this afternoon to get it calculated properly since the first guy only took off $6 instead of $8, and I got them to apply the UP coupon which wasn't available at midnight).

However they did scramble for an excuse to not knock off another $10 to match the BB promo for these two movies. They settled for the steelbook packaging difference. Not a great excuse since the content is the same as the regular version. Didn't bother trying to persuade them any further. Wonder what they'll say when someone just wants to buy the regular versions at FS and asks to match the promo and use the two coupons.

I just noticed my Monster inc was missing the code for the digital copy but a 5 minute conversation with Disney customer service I had a new one. You might want to check yours.

^^^ Nvm ebay, there are many AmeriCAGS that collect them also. I guess steelbooks are a big deal because of the limited factor, which makes it more collectible. I have a couple myself , some James Bond Blu-rays FS was selling for $10 a little while back. Not something I'd go out of my way to buy personally, but to each his own...

i wish i could find a deal where you get call of duty 4 with the purchase of modern warfare 2 . the source did this w COD4 and gave free call of duty 3.

Tried at a bestbuy in Hamilton, the DM would only accept the code for Monsters INC since it was $8. Went to walmart, no issues there.

bread's done
Back