Flyers Oct 26 - Nov 1 [Canada]

retro.elite

CAGiversary!
Walmart

Assassin's Creed 3 $59.99 (Wally exclusive: in-game content, steelbook & AC2)
Assassin's Creed 3 LE $119.83
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation $39.83

WWE 13 $59.83
Toy Story Mania $39.83
Marvel Avengers Kinect $49.83
Nike Fitness Kinect $59.83
Need for Speed Most Wanted $59.83

November 6th
Halo 4 $59.83 (1-month gold + 480 points, halo 4 avatar, in-game armour skin)
November 13th
Lego Lord of the Rings $59.83 (receive Lego Harry Potter Yrs 1-4)
November 18th
Wii U Basic $299
Wii U Deluxe $349

Future Shop

Zone of the Enders HD $39.99 (T1)
Zone of the Enders LE $59.99

Assassin's Creed 3 $59.99 (FS exclusive DLC Red Coat or Colonial multi character & steelbook) (T2)

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation $39.99
PS3 500GB with AC 3 $299.99
PSV AC 3 Liberation Bundle $249.99 ($50GC)

Professor Layton Miracle Mask $39.99 (T1)
Need for Speed Most Wanted $59.99
WWE 13 $59.99 (T2)
Nike Training $49.99 (T2)
Sonic All-star Racing Transformed $39.99 (T1)

XBOX 4GB Kinect Bundle $249.99
Lego Batman 2 $39.99
Fable Journey $49.99
Forza Horizon $59.99
XBOX Chatpad & Headset $24.99

XCOM Enemy Unknown $59.99
Dishonored $59.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $59.99
Resident Evil 6 $59.99

Steelbook Pre-order
Halo 4
COD Black Ops 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Batman AC Armored Edition
Hitman Absolution

Bioshock Infinite Pre-order
Get $20 for pre-ordering Farcry 3 (online credit)

Toys R Us

Skylanders Giants Portal Owner Pack $59.99
Skylanders Giants Starter pack $79.99

WWE 13 $59.99
AC 3 $59.99
Marvel Avengers Battle for Earth $49.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D (3DS) $29.99

RCSS

Nike Fitness $49.97
AC 3 $59.99
AC 3 Liberation $39.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted $59.97

NHL 13 PS3 Bundle $249.97
Dualshock 3 $39.97
AC3 PS3 500GB Bundle $299.97
AC3 Liberation PSV Bundle $249.97

Best Buy

AC 3 $59.99
PS3 500GB AC3 Bundle $299.99
PSV AC3 Bundle $249.99
AC3 Liberation $39.99

Need for Speed Most Wanted $59.99
WWE 13 $59.99
New Super Mario Bros 2 $39.99
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask $39.99
3DS XL $199.99

Best Buy flier will be added on Friday. There are other games in TRU flyer I didn't add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks. I'm in for T1 Zone of the Enders HD Collections and T2 Assassins Creed 3. Wonder if Best Buy will have a T2 on NFS Most Wanted.

Definitely want ZoE. The limited edition content isn't too enticing, so I might look for some junk to trade for it. I wonder if Lollipop Chainsaw is still on the trade list after Amazon put the price down...

I'm going to hold out on AC3 until it drops to $20.... which might take awhile, but I still haven't finished brotherhood or even bought revelations so I'm in no rush to play it.

Too bad liberations isin't a T1, I would have traded in for that. Might pick up the ZoE collection though, because for a T1 thats a pretty good deal.

I'm interested in the Professor Layton Trade in deal from Future Shop. Anyone know where a list of the games we can trade in can be located? Or where a good deal on a game that is accepted for trade in can be found?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Teeg']I'm interested in the Professor Layton Trade in deal from Future Shop. Anyone know where a list of the games we can trade in can be located? Or where a good deal on a game that is accepted for trade in can be found?[/QUOTE]

Check the Future Shop website tomorrow under the "Trade In Games" or whatever section and there is usually a drop down menu list of titles that are eligible for their weekly trade deals.

[quote name='adayinthelife']Check the Future Shop website tomorrow under the "Trade In Games" or whatever section and there is usually a drop down menu list of titles that are eligible for their weekly trade deals.[/QUOTE]

This past week the trade list was not posted on the website. I am not sure if they will post it this week. I hope so - otherwise it is very difficult to figure out what qualifies for the deal.

Thanks for posting these retro.elite :)

Trade 1 for ZOE HD 'aint bad at all. Does anyone know if it would be possible to trade 1 for $40 off the LE? I just really want that book! hahaha

[quote name='VetraX']Thanks for posting these retro.elite :)

Trade 1 for ZOE HD 'aint bad at all. Does anyone know if it would be possible to trade 1 for $40 off the LE? I just really want that book! hahaha[/QUOTE]

Nope, wouldn't work. Futureshop could have just done a T2 for the LE but well... they have a ton of other trade offers.

Best Buy offers (nothing special)

Assassin's Creed 3 - $60 (Trade 2, preorder for 800 RZ points and store exlusive DLC, Free Tshirt for first 25 customers)
WWE 13 - $60 (Trade 2, preorder for 800 RZ points and Mike Tyson playable character
Halo 4 - $60 (preorder for 800 RZ points and Store exclusive DLC)
NFS Most Wanted - $60 (Preorder for 800 RZ points)

4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle (includes Disneyland and Adventures) - $250

Not gonna bother with the rest because they are all MSRP.

Thanks for posting the weekly flyers coachines. I know it must be a pain but you seem to be a pretty good judge of what needs to be highlighted and what can be omitted.

There is a lego build event at Toys R Us this Saturday.
LEGO Bricktober Make N’ Take Event
Build a LEGO Dracula, Duplo Pumpkin or LEGO Friends!
Time: 11a.m.- 2p.m. (while they last!)

[quote name='Lockescythe']yay they reposted the same old trade list. Now to go looking for certain games.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome news. I already have 2 qualifiers, maybe I can track down 2 more so I can get Assassin's Creed 3, Zone of the Enders HD, AND Professor Layton ^_^

I was going to pre-order Assassin's Creed Liberation today on futureshop.ca for the $20 Far Cry 3 credit if you pre-order online. At no point during the checkout process was there any mention of the code so I backed out of it and left it in my cart. Anyone who can shed some light on their experience with these codes in the past would be appreciated.

[quote name='BellardB']I was going to pre-order Assassin's Creed Liberation today on futureshop.ca for the $20 Far Cry 3 credit if you pre-order online. At no point during the checkout process was there any mention of the code so I backed out of it and left it in my cart. Anyone who can shed some light on their experience with these codes in the past would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you get the credit for purchasing online but I can't confirm that. When you buy in store, the $20 credit will be included on your receipt.

[quote name='CoachHines']I don't think you get the credit for purchasing online but I can't confirm that. When you buy in store, the $20 credit will be included on your receipt.[/QUOTE]

What you posted makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up CoachHines. The flyer fine print was a little vague.

[quote name='strife18']Is that walmart package for Halo 4 the best one out there? Or is someone else offering better?[/QUOTE]

The Walmart one has the best offers in terms of Pre-order bonuses. Everywhere else just gives skins.

Also for the Future Shop Trade-In list, it mentions Batman. Does that mean its either the Regular Edition or the GOTY Edition of Arkham City or is it only tyhe GOTY Edition specifically since other qualifiers specifically lists the likes of Fallout UE and LBP2 SE

[quote name='InfernoChaos']The Walmart one has the best offers in terms of Pre-order bonuses. Everywhere else just gives skins.

Also for the Future Shop Trade-In list, it mentions Batman. Does that mean its either the Regular Edition or the GOTY Edition of Arkham City or is it only tyhe GOTY Edition specifically since other qualifiers specifically lists the likes of Fallout UE and LBP2 SE[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume the original works, because they didn't specify GOTY, and they have two entries for Battlefield 3: "Battlefield 3" and "Battlefield 3 Limited Ed".

bread's done
Back