MAG
Rachet: Crack in Time

Mod Nation Racers $39.99
Castlevania LOS $59.99 LE $79.99 Comes with Castlevania SOTN code
Enslaved $59.99 with exclusive character code
360 4GB console with Gears 2 $199.99
Wii Party $49.99
Pre order Medal of Honor get 800 reward Zone points

Beauty and the beast $32.99 ($22.99 with coupon)
www.beautysave10offer.com
Pre-oder one of these (Toy Story 3, A Christmas Carol, Sorcerer's Apprentist) Disney Blu Ray Save $10 instantly on another Blu Ray Combo pack www.bestbuy.ca

Future Shop

360 With Fable II and Prince of Persia 4GB $199.99 or 250GB $299.99
Wii Party $49.99
Black Wii bundle with Prince of Persia Forgotten Sand $209.99
NBA2K11 $59.99 or Trade in 2
Castlevania $59.99 or Trade in 2
Beauty and the Beast Metal case $29.99 Save $10 with coupon

Walmart

Enslaved $59.99
Wii black bundle with $20 gift Card $209
Wii Party with remote $69.83
Beauty and the Beast $29.93 Exclusive Music CD edition $31.93

Zellers

Super Smash Bros $39.99
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lustyhitter']Any prices for Enslaved and Castlevania in these flyers, Princess?[/QUOTE]
59.99 for both. I'm glad they aren't trying to get away with 69.99.

Beauty and the beast $32.99 ($22.99 with coupon)
www.beautysave10offer.com
Pre-oder one of these (Toy Story 3, A Christmas Carol, Sorcerer's Apprentist) Disney Blu Ray Save $10 instantly on another Blu Ray Combo pack www.bestbuy.ca

Anyone know if the latter coupon can work with the online coupon in the first line? Or is this one of those 'cannot be combined with another offer' sort of bs?

[quote name='JFlash']Greatest Hits 2 for $40: do these deals usually mean just the listed game?[/QUOTE]

might, check the site, usually when you're on one of the game's pages, there's a link about the deal that lists which you can use

[quote name='JFlash']Greatest Hits 2 for $40: do these deals usually mean just the listed game?[/QUOTE]

I checked, just the list.

[quote name='Shinn23']59.99 for both. I'm glad they aren't trying to get away with 69.99.[/QUOTE]

The EB I called listed them both at $69.99. The clerk was obviously a rookie as I had never heard of him before.

[quote name='lustyhitter']The EB I called listed them both at $69.99. The clerk was obviously a rookie as I had never heard of him before.[/QUOTE]

They tried to pull that on me when I pre-ordered Castlevania. I think their preorder books are outdated, cause when it was punched into the computer it came up at $64.99. Plus the free t-shirt, which I already got, cause the manager at my EB is awesome. :cool:

[quote name='lustyhitter']The EB I called listed them both at $69.99. The clerk was obviously a rookie as I had never heard of him before.[/QUOTE]

gamestop.ca currently has the both games listed at $64.99.
It doesn't even matter right now as the game is not released until the 5th. Both titles will be $59.99 for everyone on release date; but for the people that pre-ordered the Castlevania: LOS last weekend on FS.ca it will be $49.99.

[quote name='webrunner']Does Canada have the Enslaved walmart bonus costume? Is it just for preorders or what?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure who has the Monkey costumes but I know Best Buy has the Trip one and FS has the comic book. They're just for pre-ordering.

So Best Buy is selling Ratchet and MAG for $40 total, and both games qualify for Future Shop's trade 2 deals (NBA 2k11 or Castlevania).

Something to consider!

Is there any way to get this Beauty and the Beast coupon without doing the automatic print option? I really want to pick this up, but my printers hasn't had ink in ages. I'd just do a screen shot and take it to Staples if it was possible, but I can't figure out any way to do it... ugh.

[quote name='Skardee']So Best Buy is selling Ratchet and MAG for $40 total, and both games qualify for Future Shop's trade 2 deals (NBA 2k11 or Castlevania).

Something to consider![/QUOTE]

On the website FS is only doing trade 2 for Castlevania and Wii Party

SDM is doing their Duraloops sale again, but $6.99 today and Monday only. Back to $8.99 the rest of the week. Wish I had waited when I bought these a few weeks ago :/

They're the 4-pack pre-charged AA and AAA's. The AA's look like the picture below. Both types have white tops, and should say Made In Japan on the label.

duracell-pre-charged-2000mah.jpg

[quote name='kn00tcn']what do you mean, printscreen, save the image to a usb stick & let them open it?[/QUOTE]

No, I wish. The Disney coupons are an instant print coupon, so it just sends the file directly to your printer. It's weird, but I can't do a print screen of it. :bomb:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']They're the 4-pack pre-charged AA and AAA's. The AA's look like the picture below. Both types have white tops, and should say Made In Japan on the label.

duracell-pre-charged-2000mah.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It should be pointed out that Duracell has stopped rebranding Eneloops and is pushing some clone. Any newer packs say Made in China, and you're better off buying something else. RCSS is getting President's Choice rebranded Eneloops nowadays...

I bought several packs of the white top made in Japan ones a few weeks ago, so there must be plenty of old stock kicking around still. How much are the PC ones anyway, and are all PC rechargeable batteries the same or do we need to look for something specific?

[quote name='Skardee']So Best Buy is selling Ratchet and MAG for $40 total, and both games qualify for Future Shop's trade 2 deals (NBA 2k11 or Castlevania).

Something to consider![/QUOTE]

I will defintely have to consider trying this. The only thing I worrry about is if they have new "Greatest Hits' packaging, they might carry different UPC's and not qualify. So you may want to try to get your hands on the original packaged ones. But it also may not matter.

[quote name='PapaLau']I will defintely have to consider trying this. The only thing I worrry about is if they have new "Greatest Hits' packaging, they might carry different UPC's and not qualify. So you may want to try to get your hands on the original packaged ones. But it also may not matter.[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't be a problem. Most Reps from FS refer to webpage listing, and as far as I know, GH and none-GH have the same UPC.

What products are you guys buying these for, practically everything I own has an internal rechargeable battery? Does the 360 controller use AAs, I don't own one. Or maybe you're buying em for Wiimotes?

360 wireless controllers and Wiimotes both use two AAs. Wii Fit uses four AAs. I also use one with my wireless mouse.

I've been using mine in the Wii remotes, 360 controller, Flip Video camera and my flash for my DSLR. I love these batteries.
The coupon for the Beauty and the Beast worked perfectly at the Future shop. The cashier knew all about it, no problems at all.

I think I asked this elsewhere, but where do you buy a charger to go with these batteries?

Do you just have to suck it up and buy the 30-40 dollar batter/charger combo?

I use AAs for Wiimotes, 360 controllers, Wavebird, TV remote, PS3 remote, flashlights and the odd launch GBA for when I want to play a game and not want to break my hands. AAAs are for the wireless PS2 controller, the other flashlight, and for the receiver controller. What can I say? I like As.

I think I asked this elsewhere, but where do you buy a charger to go with these batteries?

Do you just have to suck it up and buy the 30-40 dollar batter/charger combo?
Dell usually have the best deals on Eneloop chargers. While something like this isn't too bad, Dell usually have better deals for good Eneloop plus charger bundles.

Yeah, I can't buy from dell because I refuse to deal with private couriers. Too bad the actual chargers never go on sale in stores.

Well there's always this from Costco,which is the recharger with 4 AAs, 2 AAAs and a pair of C and D shells for ~32 bucks and an extra 4 AAs and 4 AAAs for another 30 or so. They sell them separately in store.

Yeah, you're better getting it from Dell or get some other 1 hour charger (since they all should work on Eneloops).

Interesting. I have a bunch of older NiMH batteries that don't have this slow discharge technology but I quit having a use for them when I stopped playing Wii. Maybe I should get some when the next Zelda comes out.

Wikipedia says a traditional NiMH charger is compatible with these "Low self-discharge" or Eneloops, would anyone happen to have experience using these with a regular charger? I ask because I have a really great charger I'd like to continue to make use of.

bread's done
Back