Flying "Welcome" Bundle - Steam Keys - $1.00 (Beep, Bob Came in Pieces, +4 more), $3.50 (Ittle Dew, Polynomial, +3 more)

Bob Came in Pieces and Ittle Dew look good to me, but I'm not sure if its worth it. Anyone familar with these?

You should put Steam earlier in the topic title. It would attract more attention for this new bundle website.

You should put Steam earlier in the topic title. It would attract more attention for this new bundle website.
Cool - done. I also added Quick Looks for a couple of the games - Ittle Dew is a Zelda clone/parody that's short but neat.

FYI - I am completely unaffiliated with these guys, I just wanted to give a new bundle that's pretty fairly priced a chance.

I actually really like the little checkbox that they have on the bundle where you can checkmark if you used the key already. Stupid, but stupidly helpful little feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garhasp 1 and 2 look like a nice addition. Especially in conjunction with the low tier 2 price.

E.g. Bundlestars' Indie Jam 3 only has Garhasp 1.

Nice introduction, a shame not more bundles have been sold already.

Flying "Moonrise" Bundle is up ... Dinner Date, Lylian, and Noire look interesting in the $1 tier.

Man, these bundles don't get much love here ... might as well be the Flying fuck Bundle ... Ohh then you'd be interested, wouldn't ya? :D

I just can't get myself to give a shit about any of these games. And $4 for the upper tier especially turns me off. There's got to be at least something there I really want for me to spend that, and every one of these games reeks of living forever in my backlog.

bread's done
Back