FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

Congrats to everyone who won this lovely table that is rather epic! Many thanks to all who participated and I'll be sure to have more CAG-exclusive giveaways in the future. The winners:

CAG-exclusive (PSN): nny
CAG-exclusive (XBLA): LinkinPrime
Pixelated Sausage (PSN): Chuck57841
Pixelated Sausage (XBLA): @FnkmstrLaForge

Congrats to @Vertunicle for winning Dungeon Defenders on Steam! Many thanks to all who entered and I'll see you all next week. I am exhausted on this particular day. Very exhausted.

Congrats to @K13OllieD for winning Orcs Must Die! on Steam! Thanks to all who entered as always and I'll be right here once again on Friday with another giveaway; where will you be?!

Probably out. Having fun and getting ladies pregnant/getting pregnant.

I don't know what I'm talking about. I'd make for a good Oscars host.

Brand new giveaway is live and for a copy of Darksiders on Steam! All the details and whatnot can be found in the OP or right HERE. Good luck everyone. Darksiders is an awesome game, and the sequel is only a few months away now. Blah, blah, blah, poodles poo doodles.

Congrats to @This_Is_Mike_D for winning Darksiders on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and I'm not quite sure yet, but next week may just be a bunch of iPad games to go along with the release of the iPad 3---I mean, the "New iPad." By "a bunch," I mean probably double digits with random code drops in this thread and on Twitter. Blah. Anyway, enjoy your Sunday of one less hour.

Brand new giveaway is live and for a copy of Plants vs. Zombies: GotY Edition on Steam! Details in OP or by clicking this jumbled text: GFDAHSGJSKDLG!!1!

Also, I'll be dumping a few iOS codes in this thread while this week's giveaway is going on in celebration of the release of the new iPad.

Congrats to @OnyxPrimal for winning Plants vs. Zombies: GotY Edition on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and la-di-da.

P.S. Flight Control HD for iPad: YKX3WJMHN??F

?? = The year McDonald's introduced the Happy Meal, bringing sadness and thirty-seven pounds to children everywhere.

Brand new giveaway is up and for a copy of HOARD on Steam, which just so happens to be a SteamPlay game, so all you odd Mac gamers can scream with glee. As always, details in OP or BLARG!

Congrats to @s8man888 for winning HOARD on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and I'm way too sore to say any more, but apparently not enough to stop rhyming with horrible timing.

A little late night bumpage for that final push and those interested who may have missed the initial posting. I swear it's not a joke and you're not a fool.

[quote name='Kush']Congrats to @BomberMerc for winning Sine Mora on XBLA! Thanks to everyone who entered and try your best to have fun on this stupid, stupid day.[/QUOTE]

Hey, Kush, thanks for the contest and Sine Mora!

New giveaway is live and for a copy of Duke Nukem Forever on Steam. As always, details can be found in the OP or by clicking this LINK. Best of luck all. I know EVERYONE wants this game!

Congrats to @ZarieoZ for winning Duke Nukem Forever on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and be sure to eat a lot of hard-boiled eggs! Lots and lots and lots of eggs!

Brand new giveaway is live and for a copy of the Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack on Steam! Details in OP or HERE. Best of luck to all! :)

The giveaway has just been updated and we now have 31 Steam codes of the Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack to hand out when all is said and done. You have until Sunday (4/29) at 12 P.M. CST to enter; and as always, details in OP or HERE.

Brand new giveaway is live and for a copy of Borderlands: Game of the Year on Steam! When you're done watching The Avengers, you might want to get your Borderlands on before the sequel hits. Details in OP or HERE as usual. You have until Sunday at 12PM CST to enter (as usual as well).

bread's done
Back