Folklore (Asia Version w/English) @ Play-Asia for $53 shipped

Does anybody know if there are significant differences between this one and the upcoming North American release? Any additional content I'll be missing out on?

[quote name='ZaphodBB1']Does anybody know if there are significant differences between this one and the upcoming North American release? Any additional content I'll be missing out on?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know also. Because I'd order right away then!

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I'm actually interested in getting this game. I've heard good things about it. Where is the demo? Is it in the PS store?[/quote]
Yup you can find it on the PSN store.
Awesome game ^^

[quote name='Chacrana']I seriously doubt that there's anything being added to the US version.[/QUOTE]

What about the characters from the design contest? I just read about that. Are they going to be in all versions?

[quote name='CheapyD']I've now got 3 games en route from Play-Asia: skate, Stranglehold, and Folklore.[/quote]

stranglehold rocks!

i'm gonna wait for reviews before i get folklore as blind buy.

Bah what to do. The voice is in chinese and I was looking forward to hearing it in japanese. Also, after reading the link ogami posted...would we be able to play with future US add-ons or need to get the chinese version instead?

[quote name='tacho']Yup you can find it on the PSN store.
Awesome game ^^[/QUOTE]

Ok cool. Will dl it right when I get home today ^_^ thanks

[quote name='Psykodelik']Bah what to do. The voice is in chinese and I was looking forward to hearing it in japanese. Also, after reading the link ogami posted...would we be able to play with future US add-ons or need to get the chinese version instead?[/quote]

chinese eh? i should get that to amuse my parents...but i'll wait. asia versions of games tends to drop in price the fastest compared to japan and US versions.

Is this going to be English & Chinese like Death by Degrees? Where the subtitles are all in English but all spoken language is still in Chinese (w/o anyway of switching to English voices).

bread's done
Back