Folklore

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Seems a local Wal-mart has marked all their Folklore down to $19.95 is this the best price I'm likely to find on it new? I've already check BBV multiple times and still haven't found it there.

Would you believe that my Sears had no PS3, or Xbox 360 for that matter, games whatsoever in clearance. I don't know what they did with them all. I'll just keep an eye out till they drop it further at Wal-Mart.

Sears clearance is very YMMV. I used to go to one and they had a clearance bin, nothing good but one nonetheless. Now that I moved, the Sears near me has absolutely no clearance games at all!

I found Folklore on clearance at Best Buy for 29.99, been there for a month. I'm also looking for this game cheap.

If I knew for certain the store I bought my copy last week for $9.97 from still had the other two copies sitting there in the case, I'd say I could help both of you out. But the store is about 40+ miles away and gas just went up to $2.65 here and I don't see myself making a special trip in the hopes it's still there, though that WOULD give me a chance to pick up another copy of Condemned 2 for the trade list.

I highly doubt it, but if I DO swing by there I'll let you guys know.

I may never even end up playing Folklore myself, since I have Demon's Souls, Mercenaries 2 and a bunch of other games to play, but I figured for $10 it was worth a shot.

I believe it's a turn-based RPG, which is what I typically DON'T like, so it may end up on my TL before I even play it.

bread's done
Back