Fooooouuuurrr Strrrraight!

I was terrified during the third period, didn't want to see the previous Canada Sweden game all over again. Was eating ribs during OT and damned near choked when they scored haha.

[quote name='maigoyume']people still watch tv? *goes back to phantom hourglass*[/quote]
People still play Phantom hourglass?

/me goes back to watch TV

[quote name='amicus']did you see those hot czech chicks while they were giving out the awards?[/quote]

That one in the red was ridiculous. She is what dreams are made of haha

[quote name='Winnopeg']Who watches sports? CSI FTW.[/quote]

CSI FTL, Dexter FTW!!!!!

Or, Sweeney Todd FTW

Both bloody, both freakin awesome.

People still post on forums?
Better yet, people still eat their food in raw form? Spaceman pill food for me.

Now THAT is off topic.
P.S. What is this hockey/NFL you speak of?

It's gonna be 0 degress here in Winnipeg tomorrow. That is incredibly warm for this time of year. Right now its only -2. Hoorah!

[quote name='imcrazy']It's gonna be 0 degress here in Winnipeg tomorrow. That is incredibly warm for this time of year. Right now its only -2. Hoorah![/quote] Yeah, looks like the next week is going to be pretty nice.

Makes up for that WTF?! moment I had when I stepped outside on Wednesday (or Thursday?) when it suddenly turned -36C with wind chill.

Off-topic: I've registered youmustconstructadditionalpylons.com yesterday. Now I just need to figure out what to do with it...

its when you shoot the ball and if you get it past the goaltender you get a touchdown, you have another penalty shot where it is a 3 pointer and if you get too many men on the ice you get a red card.

horses trot on the ice at 2 different half times and if the score is the same at the end of 3 halves they go into a overtime its when the clocks can't count anymore and whoever gets the first field goal wins the matchup but the other team still gets a point so they are good too.

[quote name='JnJosh']its when you shoot the ball and if you get it past the goaltender you get a touchdown, you have another penalty shot where it is a 3 pointer and if you get too many men on the ice you get a red card.

horses trot on the ice at 2 different half times and if the score is the same at the end of 3 halves they go into a overtime its when the clocks can't count anymore and whoever gets the first field goal wins the matchup but the other team still gets a point so they are good too.[/quote]

Calvinball

You mean there's a world outside of the internet? Like ... a place where you can do things that are not gaming or sales based? I'll need someone to get me a faq for this cause this is way over my head. :(

bread's done
Back