for anyone who gets a Wii

kriegs089

Banned
For anyone getting a wii (i would really be happy if red steel came with it) I will gladly trade strait up for my:

xbox 360 w/o harddrive(sorry guys)
2 controlelrs (one wired one wireless)
play and charge kit
and

Gears Of War
G.R.A.W.
Test Drive Unlimited
Phantasy Star Universe

[quote name='kriegs089']For anyone getting a wii I will gladly trade strait up for my xbox 360, 4 games, 2 controlelrs, and the play and charge kit for it[/QUOTE]

You should sell that bundle on ebay... you'll get way more than $250, which is what the Wii costs.

Why do people on here consistenly need to judge what others want to do? If he can't get a Wii and feels trading his 360 stuff for it is what he wants to do, who are you to judge him? If he wants a Wii and is willing to do it, more power to him.

Lots of us will do it. I'll see if I can get two tomorrow -- I'm sure someone would want to buy the extra Wii from me if not you (for retail + shipping of course).

Guys, be VERY leary of the OP; he has proven to be one of two things:

1. a scammer

2. a 12 year old who doesn't know what the hell is going on

I had (or at least I thought) started a trade with him, and he proved, through lack of basic spelling skills and avoiding my repeated attempts at a response, to pretty much convince me that he is not worth dealing with.

So, caveat emptor (to the buyer beware), and make sure he sends first if you do get desperate to trade with him.

So kriegs089 is indeed option 2...

hah, wet his pants... lol

[quote name='Storamin']So kriegs089 is indeed option 2...

hah, wet his pants... lol[/quote]

exactly.

like I said before kreigs, grow up and learn how to conduct yourself amongst adults, or get the fuck off CAG and go to gtz or ign.

I hear they LOVE 12 year old bitches who don't know how to respectfully negotiate with someone.

Again, I cannot stress enough for potential traders to STAY AWAY from this guy.

That is all.

[quote name='Veritas1204']like I said before kreigs, grow up and learn how to conduct yourself amongst adults, or get the fuck off CAG and go to gtz or ign[/quote]
I am 14, but know how to conduct myself amongst adults.. Not a scammer, and may soon Have a 360 bundle and would like to get a wii! So PM me for more info! :lol:

LOL, so the situation is split into 2 groups.

1) The OP who is too stupid enough to realize that what he was offering is literally a crazy deal causing him to get shafted, later realizing it and thus retracting his original offer.

2) All the pissed off CAGs who wanted to do the shafting.

Moral of the story: Don't offer something unless you are sure. Baiting causes aggravation and pisses people off.

[quote name='Kendro']LOL, so the situation is split into 2 groups.

1) The OP who is too stupid enough to realize that what he was offering is literally a crazy deal causing him to get shafted, later realizing it and thus retracting his original offer.

2) All the pissed off CAGs who wanted to do the shafting.

Moral of the story: Don't offer something unless you are sure. Baiting causes aggravation and pisses people off.[/quote]

Nice try, but the deal I speak of has not one thing to do with this thread.

but yeah, spot on with the rest of your assertion.

Queue the obligatory : "Z0MFG M$ PW|\|5 |\|1|\|73|\|d0"

The 360 and the Wii are both great - why not just hold on to the 360?

bread's done
Back