For anyone who had their 360 replaced?

deathadder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
How long does it take to get the coffin? It has been 3 days and I still never received it. I caleld them up and they gave me a tracking number, but it looks like that tracking number is for when I send the 360 back. I know they use UPS now, so if anyone has done it recently, let me know.

[quote name='Kuma']doesnt take long, id be REALLY surprised if you dont have it by Tuesday at the absolute latest[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Do they ship the empty box via Ground and then you ship it back for Overnight? I am just too anxious to play my games. Kinda hard going without a 360 for a few days. Going through withdrawl :)

They ship it NEXT DAY both ways. It's usually pretty quick...maybe the weekend is holding you up. As long as they actually SHIPPED the box, you will get it soon.

[quote name='deathadder']Thanks. Do they ship the empty box via Ground and then you ship it back for Overnight? I am just too anxious to play my games. Kinda hard going without a 360 for a few days. Going through withdrawl :)[/QUOTE]

overnight, to and from. I can see from how many Gamerpoints that you have that this is going to be hard for you.

BTW. I cant stress this enough. Take the hard drive and all the cables off and make sure there isnt a game in the system. Youre more than likely going to be getting back a new system and they wont send these things back. I sent in my cables and got a system back sans any cables. I had the nicest looking 400 dollar paperweight in my whole town for a weekend.

bread's done
Back