For Counter-Strike Players..

I think counterstrike would be more fun playing with that guy. Alot less annoying(and alot more funny) than 12 year old kids whose voices pierce the ears, to me at least.

LOL damn some weird people on CS.. lol.. i remember i saw another video for cs cept its real life.. and they act it out made by four guys haha that one was good too but this one haha good laugh

[quote name='coolcps']I think counterstrike would be more fun playing with that guy. Alot less annoying(and alot more funny) than 12 year old kids whose voices pierce the ears, to me at least.[/quote]

LMAO! so true so true...

online gangsta says, "nigga, cover me while i get my bazooka!" :p

EDIT: btw, i'm not trying to be racist. just repeating my favorite quote from the cs player, lol. :lol:

[ dj ] Diesel is my friends list name. If u guys wanna play sometime maybe we could have like a CAG match or something. Add me and we'll play sometime.

That was sad and pathetic. I didn't know that crackheads played CS. If he was on my server I would ban him in about 10 seconds.

66.36.236.37:27015 for my CZ server
PuNxclan.com

[quote name='defender']That was sad and pathetic. I didn't know that crackheads played CS. If he was on my server I would ban him in about 10 seconds.

66.36.236.37:27015 for my CZ server
PuNxclan.com[/quote]

Damn Defender, get a sense of humor. :lol:

I was playing cs at 4 in the morning and one of the guys on my team sounded exactly like the old cowboy from The big lebowski. It was pretty amazing, he even acted calm and wise.

Anyone else having problems downloading this? I right clicked and saved as, but when I go to play windows media player says the extension doesn't match the file and won't play it.

EDIT: Very weird, it worked fine when I downloaded it with IE instead of Firefox....

I do have a sense of humor but I play my CS rather seriously but I play it for fun...I dont play it to make jokes and fool around. My server is always full and I have about 5000 connects a month. People LOVE the way I run a no-nonsense server. It's disturbing having a player who cant stfu. I am trying to hear a footstep or fire fights to gauge an enemies position and then some nub is screaming "I am C-NOTE Bitch Ass Who Da Man where my Bazooka at!" Please..the guy was annoying and near the end of that video most players were pissed off. It's guys like that that will force good players to just leave.

I am sure you can find some humor in it but as a serious gamer I find it insulting.

Also it is more appropriate to talk shit when dead or to type it out...

To disturb game rounds is just messing up the game.

[quote name='defender']I do have a sense of humor but I play my CS rather seriously but I play it for fun...I dont play it to make jokes and fool around. My server is always full and I have about 5000 connects a month. People LOVE the way I run a no-nonsense server. It's disturbing having a player who cant stfu. I am trying to hear a footstep or fire fights to gauge an enemies position and then some nub is screaming "I am C-NOTE Bitch Ass Who Da Man where my Bazooka at!" Please..the guy was annoying and near the end of that video most players were pissed off. It's guys like that that will force good players to just leave.

I am sure you can find some humor in it but as a serious gamer I find it insulting.[/quote]

Shit Nigga stop whining and cover me while I get my bazooka!

[quote name='defender']I do have a sense of humor but I play my CS rather seriously but I play it for fun...I dont play it to make jokes and fool around. My server is always full and I have about 5000 connects a month. People LOVE the way I run a no-nonsense server. It's disturbing having a player who cant stfu. I am trying to hear a footstep or fire fights to gauge an enemies position and then some nub is screaming "I am C-NOTE Bitch Ass Who Da Man where my Bazooka at!" Please..the guy was annoying and near the end of that video most players were pissed off. It's guys like that that will force good players to just leave.

I am sure you can find some humor in it but as a serious gamer I find it insulting.[/quote]

There is a mute option for a reason, people should learn to use it if their annoyed, rather than the person spaming in text then u can't do jack.

People like that make me have fun when im playing CS. The only time I need to mute someone is when people are loud during a scrim. That I cannot stand.

[quote name='jimbodan']Anyone else having problems downloading this? I right clicked and saved as, but when I go to play windows media player says the extension doesn't match the file and won't play it.

EDIT: Very weird, it worked fine when I downloaded it with IE instead of Firefox....[/quote]

Yeah me too jimbo. It gave some weird error on firefox but IE worked just fine. Firefox is still the best though.

bread's done
Back