For friggin' Trade: NEW/SEALED Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube)

n2x0000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Dying to get your hands on the hot new game everyone's talking about? Be the first kid on your block to own a copy! Don't believe a lame-o like me could get his hands on one? Eat this:

Read it and weep!

Here's a list of things I like, for one of which I'd be willing to part with this gem of history:

24 Season 3 DVD set (sealed, please)
Resident Evil 3 (GCN) (ditto on the sealedness)
Megaman X3
Earthbound with booklet and player's guide
Hard Boiled (Critereon)
The Killer (Critereon)

I'm also open to Paypal offers, as well as multiple DVD lots (make them good, fellas). This being my first trade on CAG, I'd be more than willing to ship first. High feedback users will be given priority consideration. Let the PMs commence!

[quote name='n2x0000']Dying to get your hands on the hot new game everyone's talking about? Be the first kid on your block to own a copy! Don't believe a lame-o like me could get his hands on one? Eat this:

Read it and weep!

Here's a list of things I like, for one of which I'd be willing to part with this gem of history:

24 Season 3 DVD set (sealed, please)
Resident Evil 3 (GCN) (ditto on the sealedness)
Megaman X3
Earthbound with booklet and player's guide
Hard Boiled (Critereon)
The Killer (Critereon)

I'm also open to Paypal offers, as well as multiple DVD lots (make them good, fellas). This being my first trade on CAG, I'd be more than willing to ship first. High feedback users will be given priority consideration. Let the PMs commence![/quote]

do your self a favor and pick up Hard Boiled(Tartan Asia Extreme coll. version) it's the best version of hard boiled & as far as the killer goes, get the hong kong legends version if you have a multi-region free player. :wink:

[quote name='bil4l']Didn't Capcom just re-release this game?[/quote]

No. Gamequest had a ton left. This guy bought it from here for 29.99 or 39.99. Ever since that, value has nearly plummeted.

Dying to get your hands on the hot new game everyone's talking about? Be the first kid on your block to own a copy!

Totally! But then I realize it's not 1998.

:?: Does the OP think people who look in the trading forums don't look at the CAG deal threads?

Besides, I thought he was selling a bunch on eBay. I guess those aren't going too well?

bread's done
Back