For my 419 post...

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'VE CHANGED MY AVATAR AND BANNER! Ok, so this topic might just be a reason to show everyone my new avatar and banner, but so what. Just wanted to see what everyone thought of them.

And oh yeah, go to TheUsed.net and listin to the Used's new single and pick up their new album on Sept. 28!

[quote name='Trakan']Why does everyone feel the need to make a topic to unveil their new avatar?[/quote]

Why do you feel the need to make a reply berating me...

[quote name='Trakan']Why does everyone feel the need to make a topic to unveil their new avatar?[/quote]

People will notice, you don't have to make a topic about it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Why does everyone feel the need to make a topic to unveil their new avatar?[/quote]

People will notice, you don't have to make a topic about it.[/quote]

Exactly my point. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Why does everyone feel the need to make a topic to unveil their new avatar?[/quote]

not really, i don't know who the fuck specter is.

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Why does everyone feel the need to make a topic to unveil their new avatar?[/quote]

not really, i don't know who the shaq-fu specter is.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess that's assuming they've seen you around before and give a half a shit about you.

Eh... the new avatar and sig are all right.. I don't think it was worthy though of another thread though.

I hope this doesn't seem like a flame beacuse I feel that the boards should be used for fun, but I don't believe it should be used as a marketing campaign for an album or a musician.

yeah this is fvcking insane with all theese damn n00bs here

they all get 1000 posts in a month or less and act like they run the place, i post when i want for either trading or discussing something in the gaming or offtopic

i think us elder people of CAG should have a forum of our own to make fun of all you damn n00bs

and im not calling myself an elder, ive only been here since december

but for someone to join under 10 days ago and have fucking 500 posts is beyond me

[quote name='Specter']Yay, im getting flames![/quote]

No offense Specter but your avatar is not that interesting. In fact, it may be one of the most banal avatars I've seen. You should of posted in the Rate my Avatar thread to get a clear picture of what people think.

Uh..pimp_daddy_smurf not to flame you or anything but he's actually been here longer than you, he's been here since 01 Aug 2003

oh i know, im not making fun of him in that statement hiccuple, im making fun of some users who are like that............ive noticed about 5 in my time here and im sure there are many many more

I like that, pimp_daddy_smurf hiccuple... wow never thought of that one. Don't count my 1000th post party because that was supposed to just be a celebration whihc turned nasty.

Well that's a hell of a trick, honestly I don't care though, 1K posts is 1K posts it's not like anyone here invented the internet, we all know Al Gore did that.

Ok guys, I just wanted to show you guys my new avatar, but I guess it didnt go over too well. So, sorry for wasting your time, but I've gotta say that Im not the only one that has done this.

Lets hope we can move on from this tragedy...

oh specter, everyone does this so dont take it personal, if i change my avatar or shit, ill post about it in off topic, or in my trade thread as a bump

i dont like the used much, they have a few OK songs, but ill download the album before i buy it

[quote name='Specter']Ok guys, I just wanted to show you guys my new avatar, but I guess it didnt go over too well. So, sorry for wasting your time, but I've gotta say that Im not the only one that has done this.

Lets hope we can move on from this tragedy...[/quote]

Well, you seem like a decent guy. So I apologize for the comments I said earlier.

bread's done
Back