FOR SALE: 11 Visa Debit Gift Cards. Total $735! A Referrer's Dream Come True!

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For Sale:

I have 2 "AllAccessGift.com" Visa Gift Cards in the value of $200 and one card in the value of $175.

I have 8 "SimonGiftCard.com" Visa Gift Cards in the value of $20.

Advantages of a Prepaid Gift Card:

-Referrals
-Online Retail Websites
-Works like a credit card, go out to your local store and look cool using your very own "credit card", this is for minors or some adults ;)
-Works everywhere a credit card would work, or wherever the "Visa" logo is displayed.

Referral/Freebie Related:

If you are into Referrals/Freebies, This is MANDATORY to have, I PROMISE It's a great investment, you CANNOT go wrong with this.

Plus if you want to get into the "Referral" scene, and don't feel safe giving out Credit Card information out in the internet world, Prepaid cards are a saviour!

Price:

Around $190-195 for one $200 AllAccessGift.com Cards.

$24 for one $20 SimonGiftCard.com Card.

Savings:

$20 Cards: It cost me a $4.95 fee for each card, so you are profitting .50 cents on the $20 cards. I am however not profitting but losing, if you feel good, Please pay an extra .50 cents to cover paypal fees, but I am not requiring it.

$200/$175 Cards: Cost me $204.95 for each card, But I will sell it off for good reasonable offer. Please remember this is basically money, and will work anywhere.

Payment/Shipping Methods:

Paypal Members only. I am verified, so I expect you to be verified as well, but not important if you have some other feedback.

I will either ship you via mail (.50 cents extra), or I will pm/email you the full details.

bread's done
Back