For sale: Diamond wedding ring

I'm just sitting here, waiting for your offers...

Send them to me, and there's a pretty darn good chance that I'll accept them...

Newly-added today, April 16:

--------------

Baseball Cards

I have no idea if anyone here is into Baseball cards, but, as I'm in need of money, and running low on games to sell, I figured I would see if anyone is interested in a couple of gems from my collection.

1968 Topps Nolan Ryan (SCD 4)

$250 OBO

ryan.jpg

1956 Topps Ted Williams (PSA 6)

$240 OBO

williams.jpg

-------

1967 Topps Carl Yastrzemski

$25 OBO

yaz.jpg

-------

1972 Topps Carlton Fisk (Rookie Card)

$20 OBO

fisk.jpg

-------

Feel free to send offers on multiple cards for better deals!

--------------

Newly-added SNES games:

Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run

Mortal Kombat 3

SimEarth

StarFox

Tetris & Dr. Mario

Super-Awesome Super Scope 6 pack:

Super Scope 6 game cartridge

Battle Clash

Yoshi's Safari

Super Scope 6 Sensor

(No Super Scope, sadly. But with the sensor, all you would need is the scope itself)

Super-Awesome Mario Paint pack:

Mario Paint

Mario Paint Mouse

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening-time bump.

There's some really fun stuff here; and, again, even for the stuff with prices, I'm always open to all offers - I'm never going to feel offended by an offer, and will always reply, so there's absolutely nothing to lose by sending me a message! :)

Morning bump!

Reminder:

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THE WEEK TOMORROW MORNING!

I will be here all day, so send me offers, let's work stuff out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW! :)

LAST CHANCE FOR SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK

I'll be doing shipping for this week tomorrow morning, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to put together a deal then, so, if you want something shipped this week, PM me ASAP, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Shipping done for this week, so we're on to the new week now.

I'm here pretty much all day, so send me offers, I'm very agreeable, let's do this :)

Evening bump.

Money's rather tight right now ($1.22 in the bank account right now - fun), so there's a pretty darn good chance that any offer that's sent my way, that I'm probably going to accept it.

Seriously, there's a wide variety of stuff in the OP - new games, old games, Nintendo figures/things, Beatles set, Baseball cards... surely there's some stuff there that appeals to people in some way or another.

If anything catches your interest at all, whether it has a price on it or not, whether you think how much you value it lines up with what I might have in mind, just send me an offer!

Yup, I had sold some Virtual Boy games, but still have some others left, the picture/list in the OP is current :)

And thanks for the kind thoughts too. I try not to go on too much about my issues here, and just let what I'm selling speak for itself without trying to "play the sympathy card" (so to speak), but the past couple of days have been really tough financially, and it's discouraging that I haven't been getting many offers, when I'm so eager to accept them.

Sorry that I haven't bumped this lately. The Virtual Boy games are all gone now (thanks, JoshTX), but there is still plenty of great stuff in here.

Send me offers, and there's a pretty darn good chance I will accept whatever you send, and if not, we can easily work stuff out! :)

Sorry I haven't been bumping this much lately, it's been a busy week.

I always check in here though, and would love to get something put together for shipping on Tuesday.

So, send me offers! :)

Well, my 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan Rookie Card has now been sold :cry:

Ah well, such is life.

Anyway, still a bunch of great stuff up there - including a 1956 Ted Williams!

Plus piles of video games and such, of course.

Send me offers! :)

And a quick little night-time bump.

I'm doing shipping TUESDAY this week, so send me offers, we can work stuff out tomorrow, and it will be in the mail on Tuesday!

I'm doing shipping for the week tomorrow morning!

So, if you're interested in any of my stuff, send me an offer, we'll work stuff out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW! :)

Last bump for the night. Will still be up for a little, and will have a bit of time in the morning tomorrow, but if you want something shipped this week, SEND ME A MESSAGE ASAP.

Shipping for this week is now completed.

Next shipping day will be Monday, May 2.

That means there's plenty of time to work out deals!

So send me offers, and let's work some stuff out! :)

Hey all. I know new graphics cards are right around the corner, and probably plenty of people getting ready to upgrade/are in the process of doing so. I'm hanging a couple of generations behind, rocking a GT 640 2GB, which I would like to upgrade to at least a GTX 970 (would love a 980ti, but I don't think that's too realistic given what I have. But if you think we can work something out, that would be great!). So, if you have one around from an old build, or that you're planning to swap out in a new build, send me a trade offer, as I would love to get something put together.

This isn't a hugely high priority or anything, more just an "I'd like to do this" sort of thing. And I don't really have any cash/PayPal, so it would have to involve a trade from the stuff that I have. But, if you can find some stuff there that you're interested in, send me an offer, or just a note that you're interested in working things out, and we'll see what we can do :)

Night-time bump.

I'll still be here for like an hour or thereabouts, so send me offers, and I'll respond to them either tonight, or tomorrow as soon as I get a chance :)

First bump of the day, but I'm here for the rest of the day, so send me offers :)

Note that I'm willing to consider some portion of the amount as either Amazon gift cards or Nintendo eShop credit (but would still need at least a bit of PayPal to cover shipping).

Or, you know, if anyone has a GTX 970 or higher to trade, that would be great too.

BIG ADDITION OF A BUNCH OF NEW STUFF!

Now that we finally have some more storage space, taking more of my stuff that had been in storage at my in-laws' over here, and finally having a chance to sort through the rest of it.

This may well be my last "big" addition, as I think I've just about moved everything over from there. So grab things while you can!

All stuff is cart/card/etc. only unless noted otherwise.

As always, the more stuff you're interested in, the better deals I can make, as I definitely prefer to do fewer shipping trips/fewer boxes sent out. And, as always, I'm super-flexible. So just send me offers on anything that you're interested in, and we can work stuff out!

Sega Dreamcast System - Tested and working

(Comes with console, AC cable, and Composite cable)

Gameboy Pocket (Metallic Blue) - Tested and working

GBA:

(Almost all of these were purchased new by me and guaranteed authentic)

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 3

Dr. Mario (Classic NES Series)

Final Fantasy 1+2: Dawn of Souls

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Final Fantasy V Advance

Fire Emblem

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga

Metroid: Zero Mission

Namco Museum

Puyo Pop

Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon

Sonic Advance 3

Strawberry Shortcake: Summertime Adventure

DS Games

100 Classic Books

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (Note: Complete with box and manual!)

Final Fantasy III

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Harvest Moon DS

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals

Magical Starsign

Magnetica

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits

MySims

Personal Trainer: Walking (note: No pedometer)

Polarium

Prince of Persia: The Fallen King

Professor Layton and the Last Specter

Super Scribblenauts

The Dark Spire

The Legendary Starfy

Touch Detective 2 1/2

WarioWare: D.I.Y.

Gameboy:

Donkey Kong Land 2

Final Fantasy Legend 2

Final Fantasy Legend 3

Metroid 2: Return of Samus (writing on back of cart)

Quest: Brian's Journey

Sword of Hope

Gameboy Color:

Deja Vu 1&2

Dragon Warrior 3

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Wii:

Super Mario All-Stars (Note: Original release, not reprint. Comes with game, game case, and manual)

I didn't originally have prices listed for any of these new additions, since I much prefer people just make me offers on stuff, and I'm willing to do much lower prices when someone is interested in buying stuff in a larger group. But, since I know that some people like to have prices for stuff, below is a list of prices for each game. Don't be put off by anything there though, nothing is set in stone at all. Just send me offers for whatever you're interested in, and we'll work stuff out :)

Sega Dreamcast System - Tested and working - $30

(Comes with console, AC cable, and Composite cable)

Gameboy Pocket (Metallic Blue) - Tested and working - $30

DS Games

Note: $10 minimum for order (across all systems)

100 Classic Books - $2

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day - $2

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $18

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - $10

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - $20

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (Note: Complete with box and manual!) - $50

Final Fantasy III - $8

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light - $15

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $10

Harvest Moon DS - $10

Kirby Super Star Ultra - $10

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals - $12

Magical Starsign - $8

Magnetica - $5

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - $7

MySims - $3

Personal Trainer: Walking (note: No pedometer) - $1

Polarium - $3

Prince of Persia: The Fallen King - $4

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $15

Super Scribblenauts - $3

The Dark Spire - $40

The Legendary Starfy - $6

Touch Detective 2 1/2 - $9

WarioWare: D.I.Y. - $5

GBA:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - $13

Donkey Kong Country - $8

Donkey Kong Country 3 - $10

Dr. Mario (Classic NES Series) - $7

Final Fantasy 1+2: Dawn of Souls - $12

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $10

Final Fantasy V Advance - $17

Fire Emblem - $20

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town - $20

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - $20

Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga - $10

Metroid: Zero Mission - $20

Namco Museum - $5

Puyo Pop - $10

Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon - $25

Sonic Advance 3 - $5

Strawberry Shortcake: Summertime Adventure - $2

Gameboy Color:

Deja Vu 1&2 - $10

Dragon Warrior 3 - $25

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - $18

Gameboy:

Donkey Kong Land 2 - $4

Final Fantasy Legend 2 - $12

Final Fantasy Legend 3 - $12

Metroid 2: Return of Samus (writing on back of cart) - $15

Quest: Brian's Journey - $9

Sword of Hope - $8

SNES:

Super Mario All-Stars + World - $48

Wii:

Super Mario All-Stars (Note: Original release, not reprint. Comes with game, game case, and manual) - $23

Mid-afternoon bump.

Reminder that I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW!

So, if you want stuff shipped this week, send me an offer ASAP, and let's work something out!

LAST-CHANCE BUMP FOR THIS WEEK!

I'm doing shipping for the week tomorrow morning.

So, if you want something shipped this week, message me with offers ASAP!

Busy night last night, as a few GBA games ended up getting sold just in time for me to have them ready to mail out for this morning!

Shipping for this week is done now, but considering all of the new stuff added to the OP the other day, there are a bunch of great things in there! :)

Again, if you're interested in multiple things, don't worry too much about the prices, just let me know, and I can definitely give better deals for larger lots of stuff!

I'm here all day, so if you're interested in stuff, send me a message, let me know, and we'll work stuff out. :)

Meant to bump this earlier, going to be going to sleep shortly, but send me offers, and I'll respond to them in the morning, during the night, you never know when! Seriously, I've responded to offers at some pretty strange hours in various states of awake/sleep. So, send away! :)

Morning bump. I'm awake (mostly), so send me offers!

I'm super-agreeable, just toss me a list of games you're interested in, and we'll work stuff out :)

Afternoon bump.

The Baseball cards have been sold, so those are all gone now.

But, still plenty of great video games and other stuff in there.

So, send me some offers, and let's work some stuff out! :)

bread's done
Back