For Sale: NEW Katamari Damacy, Futurama Vol2 (mint), DC System + Items.

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a new katamari damacy, sealed and planning to give as a gift but person has it. willing to accept highest offer.

futurama volume 2 is complete and mint with the box.

and i have a DC system that can play backups and stuff. (DOESNT COME WITH ANY BACKUPS!!) it is mint, i also have 3 official controllers: 1 grey (taken out box but new, clear black one, and green one) and 4 VMUs, 2 grey 2 blue.

please PM me or better yet talk to me on AIM: mousemango.

i have plenty of feedback here and ebay. so refs can be brought up to.
WILLING TO ACCEPT HIGHEST OFFERS. no trades. shipping will be actually first class or priority. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER OR CASH (cash will be most prefered).

[quote name='mousin']I have a new katamari damacy, sealed and planning to give as a gift but person has it. willing to accept highest offer.

futurama volume 2 is complete and mint with the box.

and i have a DC system that can play backups and stuff. (DOESNT COME WITH ANY BACKUPS!!) it is mint, i also have 3 official controllers: 1 grey (taken out box but new, clear black one, and green one) and 4 VMUs, 2 grey 2 blue.

please PM me or better yet talk to me on AIM: mousemango.

i have plenty of feedback here and ebay. so refs can be brought up to.
WILLING TO ACCEPT HIGHEST OFFERS. no trades. shipping will be actually first class or priority. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER OR CASH (cash will be most prefered).[/quote]

Katamari for $15 shipped?? :p

[quote name='mousin']20 shipped new isnt good enough for you guys? =[ the receipt is long gone, so i cant return it.[/quote]

Not when I can go down to the street to BB and get it for $15. :roll:

bread's done
Back