For sale: Playstation 3 20GB $400 Xbox 360 20GB $300 [PICS]

tribalnoise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
This is the Sony Playstation 3 I purchased new in February 2008. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just need the money and this is the easiest for me to part with. These were not in production very long but this was from old remaining stock. There are no cracks, scratches or scuffs. I have always handled it with white-glove treatment to prevent fingerprints. It has an extended replacement warranty good through January 2011. The warranty is transferrable to you, the buyer. This is the original Playstation 3 with full backwards compatibility for Playstation and Playstation 2 games, hence the $400 price. It comes with a controller and charging cable along with a/v cable and all original documentation. I also have the Sony brand Blu-Ray remote and an HDMI cable. There are some downloaded games installed on this PS3 unit. It's up to you if you want me to leave them on there or I can delete them. I have The Departed on Blu-Ray and if I still have it by the time you buy this, it's yours. You get the original box and packaging as well. Click the picture for full-size. I have seller experience/rating on highdefdigest.com, ebay, and amazon.

This is the Microsoft Xbox 360™ bundle with a 20GB hard drive. I got it in June 2008, production date February 2008. All items and accessories are in perfect condition. No cracks, scratches, or scuffs. I have always handled it carefully but for the most part it has sat in the same spot. This will be sold with the original box, packaging, and accessories. I have seller experience/rating on highdefdigest.com, ebay, and amazon. I took this picture to show the essential items [click for full size] but here is a rundown of what you're getting with your $300:

Hardware/Accessories [total retail value=$450+]
  • Official Microsoft 20 GB Xbox 360™ + controller [retail cost=$299.99]
  • Offical Microsoft Xbox 360™ Live headset
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360™ network cable
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360™ A/V cables
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360™ power supply
  • Additional official Microsoft Xbox 360™ controller (white) [retail cost=$49.99]
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360™ Play & Charge Kit (white, includes rechargable battery and cable) [retail cost=$19.99]
  • Additional official Microsoft Xbox 360™ rechargable battery [retail cost=$11.99]
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360™ 64MB removable memory unit [retail cost=$39.99]
  • Official Microsoft Xbox 360™ universal media remote [retail cost=$19.99]
  • Additional official Microsoft Xbox 360™ faceplate (stock white) [retail cost=$9.99]
  • Additional Xbox 360™ faceplate (graphic) [retail cost=$9.99]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back