For Sale- PS2 Slim, Mem Card, Growlanser, S-video cord

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
its come to a point in my life where i can no longer have the convenience of owning two consoles, so i decided to keep my xbox and sell my beloved ps2....i just dont have time to spend with it (i only get to play 30min-1hr per night, and splitting it between two consoles it too hard)...sad :(

i have 10+ feedback here, and 164 all positive on ebay

im not looking to trade right now, so no CML offers please..but i can negotiate
*im willing to make a bundle if you want more than one item...save on shipping*

if i dont get any serious offers by monday or tuesday, its going on ebay

if you want to know, the money is going to pay off my new 5'10" surfboard for summer-time use...something i will use a lot more than my pstwo :)

THE PStwo

anywho...the ps2 was bought last month from target (shrike can vouch it as we struck a deal right when i bought it!) and played for 10 hours with star ocean 3 and 2 hours with growlanser

PS2 slim is basically brand new, only played by myself, an adult, in a non-smoking home....i took extremely extremely good care of it in the 12 hours i played it!

the PS2 comes with all cords, the controller, and all paperwork and network adapter disk sealed. all this comes in its original mint box...i promise this entire package is practically brand spankin new...mint!!

i will also include various demo disks such as the sony holiday one (not the one with VJ on it...haha), a OPM disk with front mission 4 on it, and the god of war demo

im looking for $120 shipped...payment via paypal or money order

Memory Card

well, bought at the same time as the console last month, its a black official 8mb sony ps2 memory card...only had 2 save files on it in its entire life (star ocean and growlanser)

im looking for $15 shipped....payment via paypal or money order

Growlanser Generations

bought 2 weeks ago, i only got to put 2 hours into growlanser 2...and i must say its amazing.

i just dont have the time to spend with this wonderful game, or its sequel

both game disks are unbelievalbly mint as is the only game i even put in the system was growlanser 2 and that only got played for 2 hours

im looking for $35 shipped....payment via paypal or money order

Mad Catz 4 system S-Video Cable

bought the same time i got the pstwo....mint, works great

im looking for $6 shipped...payment via paypal or money order

THANKS!!!

GAMES I WILL TAKE FOR TRADE

Xbox
Megaman Collection
Broken Sword 3
Jedi Knight 2
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Samarai Warriors

NES
Battle Toads
Double Dragon
Bubble Bobble

[quote name='kingofvideogames']Would you include all your ps2 games with everything you got with the ps2 for that price?[/QUOTE]

im confused...but if you mean the ps2+grownlanser+mem card+svideo cable for $120...no

hahah :)

i would do it all shipped for $170

which considering its all only 1 month old...and cost $238 before tax, isnt bad

Wow I'm getting some money for my birthday and I'm getting paid though would you go any lower for the slim ps2 w/ a controller?

[quote name='kingofvideogames']Wow I'm getting some money for my birthday and I'm getting paid though would you go any lower for the slim ps2 w/ a controller?[/QUOTE]

nah, im pretty firm at $120 shipped unless some curveball of a trade was thrown in

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back