For teenagers ONLY!!! Picture and Info!

To all of you asking for an invite to Teeninsight, please read the original post....

[quote name='SpectralGerm']

3-22-08 Well, they are a real site. I just had my $100 Best Buy gift card delivered in the mail, along with a short letter thanking me for my participation. I also called them and said that I had a list of people wanting to do some surveys, and she told me this. "We are not an open invitation company. We pick teenagers from our partner sites and give them surveys from there. If you want to get some friends in on the goodies, then try and have them sign up on one of your survey sites your signed up on."
When I asked which site to get you guys on, she responded that she was not allowed to disclose that information. Click on the first link in my signature to see what I believe is the best site to get involved with TeenInsight.

[/quote]

[quote name='SpectralGerm']When I asked which site to get you guys on, she responded that she was not allowed to disclose that information. Click on the first link in my signature to see what I believe is the best site to get involved with TeenInsight.[/quote]

um yeah..this guy is apparently just trying to get people to click on his referral link in his sig

also...this is hands down one of the worst begging threads (e.g. PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITEZ!) i have seen on CAG in a while

[quote name='Wheeliedude']invite please?
bubzy107 at gmail dot com[/quote]

seriously? did you even read the OP or the 2 posts above yours? :roll:

[quote name='MasterChief1226']Invite please. Didn't read other posts.... was too lazy...[/quote]
Youre kidding right? Please tell me you are kidding...

Stop requesting invites in this thread and go to the sites -.- I went to the site, emailed someone, and got a reply within 10 minutes. Stop being so lazy.

[quote name='TheJackOfAllTrades']Stop requesting invites in this thread and go to the sites -.- I went to the site, emailed someone, and got a reply within 10 minutes. Stop being so lazy.[/quote]

i went to the site who do i Email?

[quote name='Dr. Bitchslap']What can we get from doing this? and can I have an invite please? and do they accpet po boxes?[/quote]

[quote name='Sphinx625']anyone have an invite?[/quote]

[quote name='dodgeme']Im 15 u think u could hit me up with an invite. Much appreciated.[/quote]

Omfg....READ THE REST OF THE THREAD....or at least the first goddamn post by the OP. And not just the first sentence, read the ENTIRE thing.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Omfg....READ THE REST OF THE THREAD....or at least the first goddamn post by the OP. And not just the first sentence, read the ENTIRE thing.[/quote]

DO THEY ACCEPT PO BOXES!!!?:bomb:

Sorry for bumping but did anyone get an invite by emailing leslied? Cause I got unlucky and she turfed me to the accounts dept and they said I couldn't join cause they didnt need people right now.

Okey seriously guys, you need to READ THE ENTIRE THREAD!
Or at least one post...THERE ARE NO INVITES!
NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN READ THE OP!!!

As for your question help1, after you email leslie and she gets you into the system, you'll randomly be asked to do surveys.

And completeing a survey gets you entered into a contest for a prize!
I guess its alot of luck, but its worth a shot

bread's done
Back