For the hardcore GTA people

coolcps

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have got 100% on GTA 3 and VC (hopefully soon SA too), and anyone else who has knows that the ambulance missions is the hardest and most grueling part. I beat ambulance missions in San Andreas (lost all muscle while doing so too) and was wondering if anyone else has got around to facing the evil that is the ambulance missions?

I never really got farther than Mission 3 of the ambulance missions. Those weren't too hard, I just got tired of it. I should go back and try it again.

You have not even begun to experience the pain of the ambulance missions, wait till you get to level 11 or 12 and lose a few times.

When I first got Vice City I made sure to do the ambulance missions first because I remembered how much of a bitch they were in GTAIII. I figured nothing else in the game could be as frustrating so everything else was smooth sailing after going through that...

I will probably never do ambulance missions. I don't like how R* has gone to the level format.

I would much prefer we had to collect 500 people at our own pace than collect 100 in 10 minutes. I don't like feeling rushed in open-ended games.

I'll probably do the vigilante missions only because I can use the hunter.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Do the ambulance missions in Angel Pine, it took me 15 minutes.[/quote]

Yeah, I was just cruising through Angel Pine and noticed the small medical center and an ambulence. It took very little time and the patients I had to pick up were in the same place every time. Very easy way to pass the Ambulence missions.

[quote name='scsg75'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']Do the ambulance missions in Angel Pine, it took me 15 minutes.[/quote]

Yeah, I was just cruising through Angel Pine and noticed the small medical center and an ambulence. It took very little time and the patients I had to pick up were in the same place every time. Very easy way to pass the Ambulence missions.[/quote]
Good info bubba

Is this for real? completing all the way through level 12 in 15 minutes? I am still only on the first island, and obviously did the ambulance missions there, it took an hour and a half to get to and beat level 12 for the prize. I cant see how there is a place where you can do it in 15 minutes.

On gta3 and VC I did the ambulance missions just in the beginning of the game as to not get shot up. VC is pretty easy, GTA3 can be dirty.

[quote name='zewone']Hardcore? Let me know when you get to the missions that come from Zero. I was gonna throw my PS2 controller through my TV after the 40th time. I gave up. I also don't plan on doing the ambulance missions unless I do them at Angel Pine.[/quote]

I beat 'Supply Lines' in 5 tries max. It wasn't that bad. You just have the subtlties of the plane.

This may be a dumb question...

How do I get another can of spray paint? I've already done the first three, but I don't have any spray paint left.

[quote name='Derwood43']This may be a dumb question...

How do I get another can of spray paint? I've already done the first three, but I don't have any spray paint left.[/quote]

Doesn't it repeatedly spawn at your original safe house? I know if I have the camera, the spray can is in the upstairs bedroom, and vice-versa.

[quote name='Derwood43']This may be a dumb question...

How do I get another can of spray paint? I've already done the first three, but I don't have any spray paint left.[/quote]

Paint should be avaialble at your house. Upstairs and to the right.

[quote name='zewone']Hardcore? Let me know when you get to the missions that come from Zero. I was gonna throw my PS2 controller through my TV after the 40th time. I gave up. I also don't plan on doing the ambulance missions unless I do them at Angel Pine.[/quote]

i second that one, zero is a bitch

zewone don't give up. Try my strategy. First when you start kill the guy right in front of you as quickly as possible, DO NOT LAND. Just shoot him from the air, shouldn't take more than 5 seconds. Next.. quickly zoom to the left before you hit the buildings in front of you and turn right. The guy one the bike will be there. Land if you have to, shoot him once to get him off the bike, and fire a quick round into him to finish him off. Turn right into the next street and find the van. Sometimes, it'll be right in front of you, blow that fucker up now...

the hard part...

This part depends on luck mostly. Check your map, if you are lucky the bike and the van will be near each other. For me, a few times the van was all the way on the other side of the city, if this is the case, just self-destruct the plane. Now remember, these guys shoot at you and can blow you up easily. So position yourself carefully and let loose. Try the bike first and then the van. If you got lucky and they were near each other, you should have about half a tank left. Smooth sailing from there. Btw, it took me about 50 tries to beat it.

I've never really been into doing all the side missions in the GTA games, I just prefer going on killing sprees to that kind of stuff.

To beat supply lines:

don't do fly-by shooting. land in front of the cars, and shoot while you are motionless on the ground. you'll save a lot of fuel that way.

bread's done
Back