For those that have a capture card

Well, you are going to need something to split the signal if you want to play on a television and record at the same time, unless you want to play on a one inch screen on your computer. You can split the signal either by getting Y-cable splitters that attach to each cord or by using something that has one input and two outputs (VCR, DVD player, etc.)

Your computer that you want to record with also has to be within reach of what you want to actually record, so bear that in mind. If you have any other questions, I can try to help you; XBL GT is CtrlAltDft.

UNless things have changed, from my experience you will have a slight delay when you play things through your capture card. Not a big deal until you try to play games through it. So if you have a powerful enough computer you might not run into the problem i had when I tried to capture gameplay footage. With a little bit of trickery you can decrease the lag, but timing essential games still suffered on my rig.

That's what happens sometimes. But to be fair to us late comers you never answered the only timely posters question.

Hopefully your purchase worked out though.

I'm sorry :\
But yeah, worked out great. bought on ebay for about 16.99 plus shipping, but it was 2-3 day shipping(and man was it high) so i ended up paying about 32 bucks for it. Good purchase, IMO

bread's done
Back