For those who missed a chance at a Wii today......

fenderhutz

CAGiversary!
One of the managers at the Best Buy I used to work for confirmed they are holding almost all of their Wii stock for Sundays 11/24/06 ad. So get there bright and early if you want one.

Again.....not a specific deal, but cheaper than the scalpers.

Dear Nintendo,

Next time you launch a system, sell them exclusively from your warehouse and screw the retailers who only care about themselves.

[quote name='fenderhutz']One of the managers at the Best Buy I used to work for confirmed they are holding almost all of their Wii stock for Sundays 11/24/06 ad. So get there bright and early if you want one.

Again.....not a specific deal, but cheaper than the scalpers.

Dear Nintendo,

Next time you launch a system, sell them exclusively from your warehouse and screw the retailers who only care about themselves.[/QUOTE]

i dont know where you got the info that Wii were selling today. I said last sunday that I was told by a best buy worker that NO systems will be sold on black friday

they have enough people already trying to get into the stores. They dont need 1000s of people trying to get 10 systems

so i have no idea why people were looking for systems today last monday best buy already said they wouldnt sell them till sunday

I just called BB to see if they had any in today and the guy said they're holding anything related to the Wii until Sunday, so the TC was correct.

I must get my hands on a Wii, I will go Sunday. What time do they open?

God just the thought that I should've had one today makes me sick to my stomache. I underestimated the power of Black Friday, a mistake that I assure everyone will never happen again.

i didnt know it was so hard to get a wii...i showed up at 8am at target right when they opened, and i got one....the store even had 2 left over after everyone that waited in line got one...i guess im lucky

I can confirm this...went to 2 BB in Bay Area, CA

San Carlos says Sunday, but don't know amount.

The one in Santana Row says Sunday, only 12 in.

Sounds great thanks for comfirming this my brother said he talked to a worker or a maneger I forgot and they said they're holding it for sunday.

I guess i'll be getting up early for sunday I want to play zelda and my games hehe.

Frack! Only in the teens? If a big (read: high volume/upscale) store like the one in Santana Row is only getting a few that can only be bad. Maybe they'll get some more in today or tomorrow. I'm going to try the Blossom Hill store and hope I get lucky, now to find out when they open...

bread's done
Back