For Trade: Animal Crossing Guide *W/PICTURES

poopy

CAGiversary!
Hello,

This is my first time setting up a trade over the internet. A lot of people rave about it, so I thought I'd give it a shot myself. I don't have much at all to trade; in fact just the two items in the topic, but a guy's got to start somewhere hasn't he? So without further adieu, my tradelist:

FOR TRADE

Nintendo Gamecube:

EDIT:GoneResident Evil: Code Veronica X EDIT:Gone

Official Nintendo Power Animal Crossing Guide in Good Condition
1.JPG

I'm willing to send first and all that if you don't trust me, but I prefer.... nay I demand whoever I trade with has good feedback. This is to protect myself, I really don't want my first trade to burn me and turn me off from the whole hobby forever. Thanks.

I'm interested in Nintendo DS stuff: Games, Accessories, etc.

Thanks for the interest, but there is nothing really on your list that I want. You have very good feedback, though, good luck with future trades.

Bump!

I've got two interested parties for each item, but no deals finalised yet. Would anyone else care to throw their lot in? Have a good one. :D

[quote name='whoknows']CML in my sig for RECVX

thanks[/quote]

You have a nice list, but unfortunately nothing piques my interest. Sorry. Good luck with future trades and hope you get that PSP! :)

Bump. RE:CVX is gone. Anyone want to trade me some DS stuff for the guide? Beep. Thanks for looking.

Ok, I know I said I wouldn't bump this anymore, but this guide needs a new home. Nobody wants to trade a DS game or possibly a GBA or GC game for this purty guide?

bread's done
Back