For trade: Fable II w/ LE content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemicalviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Trading my Fable II w/ the LE content (just a passcode - not the full box, I got the passcode for the LE DLC)

Looking for someone to send out within a few days of me, last guy wanted to send out over a week and half later despite him being new. Would rather just make it easy and send out simataneously (SP) (and yes he had a lower score than me, which is zero, lol)

Already have:
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty WaW
RB6V
Paypal $

Looking for pretty much anything, would like to see one of the following though:
Mass Effect
Any lego games
Lost Odyssey
Stranglehold
Tales of Vesperia
Lost planet

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chemicalviper']
Also because of last buyer, must be willing to ship at least within same days of me shipping, last buyer wanted to ship over a week and a half later, was kinda flakey.[/quote]

Uh, generally the person with lower feedback ships first.

Most people *will* expect to receive the item before shipping, seeing your all of one feedback here.

if the last the guy had a higher rating than you you had to send it to him first, you obviously dont know the rules, maybe you should read them... i think this guy is a scammer... people beware

[quote name='HardcoreGamer360']if the last the guy had a higher rating than you you had to send it to him first, you obviously dont know the rules, maybe you should read them... i think this guy is a scammer... people beware[/quote]

Hh didnt have a higher rating. Why don't you get facts shit before calling me a scammer? F**khead, he had no rating whatsoever.

I also like how your calling me a scammer because I said I wasnt interested in your games, you don't even have a rating at all and u just joined this month, successful troll enjoys trolling

[quote name='Chemicalviper']Hh didnt have a higher rating. Why don't you get facts shit before calling me a scammer? F**khead, he had no rating whatsoever.[/quote]

No rating? Might want to check twice

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']No rating? Might want to check twice[/quote]

If he is the trader than he already has a rating, why dont you get you facts straight!

[quote name='HardcoreGamer360']If he is the trader than he already has a rating, why dont you get you facts straight![/quote]

Your the biggest troll I have ever met lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back