For Trade (NOT FOR SALE!!!): Zelda Link to the Past (GBA) Sealed w/PICTURE

poopy

CAGiversary!
Picked this one up at the K-mart sale and I already have it on the SNES. Figured I'd put it up for trade and get something new. The copy is sealed and in perfect condition. I'm willing to send first if you have nice feedback. Reputable traders only. Looking for GC, GBA, and DS stuff. PM me or post here. Thanks for looking.

EDIT: I'll also take an N64, Dreamcast or Saturn System if you're interested in trading that. Never know what people need to unload...

EDIT 2: A few people have PMed me requesting to buy the game off me. I just want to state clearly here that I am not accepting cash offers. Thank you.

zelda.JPG

While you may have picked up the game strictly to trade it, you did say that you already have it on SNES. If you are referring to a Link to the Past, this is most certainly true. However, I hope you have had the opportunity to play Four Swords at some point, because I found that to be one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had on the system. I feel that the GBA version is worth keeping just to have the exclusive Four Swords game.

[quote name='eskimo']While you may have picked up the game strictly to trade it, you did say that you already have it on SNES. If you are referring to a Link to the Past, this is most certainly true. However, I hope you have had the opportunity to play Four Swords at some point, because I found that to be one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had on the system. I feel that the GBA version is worth keeping just to have the exclusive Four Swords game.[/quote]

Eh, not unless you have someone to play with it. I wish I could play Four Swords by myself, it was fun for the 2 times I've gotten the chance to play it. :(

[quote name='eskimo']While you may have picked up the game strictly to trade it, you did say that you already have it on SNES. If you are referring to a Link to the Past, this is most certainly true. However, I hope you have had the opportunity to play Four Swords at some point, because I found that to be one of the best multiplayer experiences I've had on the system. I feel that the GBA version is worth keeping just to have the exclusive Four Swords game.[/quote]

Good point, but I have Four Swords Adventures for the GC.

To the others who posted, I'm checking out your trade lists now. Expect a PM shortly. Thanks for the interest, all. Take care.

bread's done
Back