Sword of Mana (GBA) Cart only

Wants:

Final Fantasy 9
Diablo 2
$$$$
GBA Games

pretty much sums it up...

[quote name='SMMM']wanna trade FF8 for it?[/QUOTE]

well the fact that FF8 is only 15 new, and NSMB is only 35 new doesn't seem like a fair trade, but thanks anyways.

kennistod: ill reply to your message soon.

[quote name='AshesofWake']well the fact that FF8 is only 15 new, and NSMB is only 35 new doesn't seem like a fair trade, but thanks anyways.

kennistod: ill reply to your message soon.[/QUOTE]

Thought I should at least try. lol

bleh, need to start this thread over, decided to sell Phoenix Wright, but I have NSMB for trade, so lets start over, i got mixed up in the last offers i got, so have at it, i guess..

I know it's at the bottom of your list, but I've got MPH. If you're interested let me know. I have additional feedback on eBay, username azwildcat11.

i wouldnt trade my castlevania for nsmb (worth more, and i already have it) but i would do it for Phoenix Wright

i do have bomberman, and quite an extensive list of other DS games. PM me if you wanna take a look

I have Final Fantasy VIII. GH Version. Comes complete. $14 shipped? I know how much amazon shipping sucks so $15 for the game probably means $20+ unless you get something else to make it free shipping. Shoot me a PM with your thoughts. Thanks.

I've got a Disc only former rental FF9 that I would ship to you for 6 bucks. great if you just want to play the game, it's in meh condition, stickers scratches, etc
Let me know, thanks
xmrblondex

I have FF 8 GH and it's complete. How abou $16 shipped? It also comes with a small walkthrough. I could send you some pictures of the game if you want.

Since we both live in Cal., you might be able to receive it fast.

ill think about the prices you guys gave me, i sent pm's to interested parties that i might be willing to trade with,

on another note my: Quake 4 DVD Special Edition w. Quake 2 and all expansions is up for grabs...

bump, added Sword of Mana to my trade list...lookin for GBA games, Metroid, Zelda, puzzle games for GBA, stuff like that

got FF8 so i don't need it anymore.

bread's done
Back