Forbidden Gamertags

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
well looks like they finally did it, forcin me to change my gamertag. Don't see anything wrong with it =p. Damn people and their perversions of normal words.

no can do, Zoglog is my existing Gamertag and I've since moved addressses and I forgot which credit card I billed it to so I can't retreive the account lol.oh well i'll be switching to tomoyochan in a couple of months anyway since my girlfriend has a year of live on that account.

[quote name='YeahRight13']thats pretty gay dude

but i like ur new name name "BukkakeFighter"[/QUOTE]

That's his old name, dude.

Add an X to it. Everyone cool has an X at the beginning or end (or both) of their name. Zoglog..X!

I think it has to do with the new patch which probably has a new list of flagging for certain words in gamertag. Mainly because I haven't played on any live game for a good 2 weeks except FFXI which doesn't show your gamertag so it most likely wasnt due to reporting

[quote name='Scorch']That's his old name, dude.

Add an X to it. Everyone cool has an X at the beginning or end (or both) of their name. Zoglog..X![/QUOTE]

I tried to start a new trend by putting an "R" at the end of mine. I really don't think it caught on...

[quote name='specialk']how did they inform you? email? account suspended? xbox live message?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that, too.

Regardless, doesn't "bukkake" have another meaning? And I wonder how they spotted your gamertag... Feedback?

I'm still seeing some pretty raw gamertags on 360. Racial, sexual, curse woids... the woiks.

[quote name='Brak']Regardless, doesn't "bukkake" have another meaning?[/quote]
Yeah, I used to go to a Japanese restuarant and they had a bukkake lunch special which I used to get all the time. It was soba noodles with tororo and other toppins. Needless to say, it didn't involve people ejaculating on me or my food.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, I used to go to a Japanese restuarant and they had a bukkake lunch special which I used to get all the time. It was soba noodles with tororo and other toppins. Needless to say, it didn't involve people ejaculating on me or my food.[/QUOTE]

Well, to your knowledge, at least... :)

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, I used to go to a Japanese restuarant and they had a bukkake lunch special which I used to get all the time. It was soba noodles with tororo and other toppins. Needless to say, it didn't involve people ejaculating on me or my food.[/QUOTE]

And disappointment ensued. :D

No e-mail nothing, I just logged on XBL last night and it said before I log on I had to change my name. Even though I find it incredibly annoying I didn't find it worth my time to call them up to dispute it. Meanwhile "Naziblahbalhkiller" gets to go around and about.

And I doubt it'd due to feedback, my stars were sitll 5 and I hadn't played any XBL games except ffxi for awhile (where gamertags are not present).

[quote name='Scorch']That's his old name, dude.

Add an X to it. Everyone cool has an X at the beginning or end (or both) of their name. Zoglog..X![/QUOTE]

I disagree. Z's make people sound much cooler.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I tried to start a new trend by putting an "R" at the end of mine. I really don't think it caught on...[/QUOTE]

My cos's GT is 'VampireHunterR'. Coincidense? Yeah, but still :razz:

bread's done
Back