Force Unleashed 2 PC $29.99

Icepool

CAG Veteran
Just as the topic says. Force Unleashed 2 on the PC for only $29.99 at Bestbuy.com. It might not be a deal but that seems pretty cheap for a new release. Also have not seen it for pre order any where else. I know many of you believed PC port of the first force unleashed was horrible but on my PC hooked up to my 1080p 60" mitsubishi blows the console versions away. Here's the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Star+Wa...18200372841&skuId=9955348&st=force&lp=10&cp=2

Yeah, I'll have to wait and see how this plays out. Force Unleashed was a poor port and wasn't an A+ game to begin with. Thanks for the info though.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I think this was under $10 at some point on steam. The PC port is terrible though.[/QUOTE]

methinks you missed the "2"

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I think this was under $10 at some point on steam. The PC port is terrible though.[/QUOTE]

u mean the first one.. since the second one ain't out yet.. Is there a PC version of Force Unleashed?. i thought LucasArt canned it

[quote name='agentghost']Is there a PC version of Force Unleashed?. i thought LucasArt canned it[/QUOTE]

Ultimate Sith Edition came out on PC (note that the original vanilla edition was never officially slated for PC, and thus, was never really "canned").

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Ultimate Sith Edition came out on PC (note that the original vanilla edition was never officially slated for PC, and thus, was never really "canned").[/QUOTE]

sorry I meant the 2nd one for Force Unleashed.. so there is a PC version for TFU 2? lol hopefully this time, the port won't be so bad :)

bread's done
Back