Forgot to add Punch-Out Contender Kit to Amazon Order

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I didn't realize you had to add the Punch-Out Contender Kit to the Punch-Out order to get it free. So in the mail today all I got was the game. Does anyone know if anything can be done to still receive the kit? Should I just shoot Amazon an e-mail and cross my fingers, or would there be a better approach?

[quote name='paddlefoot']Hi CAGs,

I didn't realize you had to add the Punch-Out Contender Kit to the Punch-Out order to get it free. So in the mail today all I got was the game. Does anyone know if anything can be done to still receive the kit? Should I just shoot Amazon an e-mail and cross my fingers, or would there be a better approach?[/QUOTE]

Shoot Amazon email mentioning the promotion and said you honestly thought it was included and you didn't have to add it separately. Ask if they would be kind enough to extend the promotion to you. As long as you're nice in the email and admit that it was an honest mistake, I've known Amazon to be very fair to the consumer. I just had an issue with my account where clearly it was very likely my mistake and they were very accomodating about the issue.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Shoot Amazon email mentioning the promotion and said you honestly thought it was included and you didn't have to add it separately. Ask if they would be kind enough to extend the promotion to you. As long as you're nice in the email and admit that it was an honest mistake, I've known Amazon to be very fair to the consumer. I just had an issue with my account where clearly it was very likely my mistake and they were very accomodating about the issue.[/QUOTE]

Thanks xbox_mole, I did exactly that the other day and got a canned response back. All they did was explain what type of promotions they offer, not whether or not they can help me. If they can't help me, they can't help me, but I wish they would at least respond to the e-mail directly and not via template.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Thanks xbox_mole, I did exactly that the other day and got a canned response back. All they did was explain what type of promotions they offer, not whether or not they can help me. If they can't help me, they can't help me, but I wish they would at least respond to the e-mail directly and not via template.[/QUOTE]

If you still have that email from them check near the bottom and there should be a section that says, "Did this email answer your question?" With two links, leading to yes and no.

If you click the no link re-write another nice email explaining the situation and include a complete copy of the first email below your new explanation, it will get passed to someone higher up in Customer Service and you SHOULD get more than a canned response back.

bread's done
Back