Forming a 360 Madden 12 sim franchise, need some serious players

EdgeOfThorns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
By serious i just simply mean players who can handle losing and will at least stick around for a full season or two, hopefully longer.

The link to the Madden thread is here: http://www.gamingoutsiders.com/index.php?/topic/1286-madden-12-online-franchise-sign-up/

Plenty of open teams still available, and mainly wanting guys who are playing casually but look for a league that is more sim than cheese.

Let me know CAGers, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm not lettin you register? A few just did earlier, whats it doin Perdition?

And ill sign you guys up, and ill take a look and see whats hangin up for ya Perdition but things should be fine. Just try to get in and get to know some of the guys if you could, ill ink you guys in now.

I'd love to take the Seahawks if I'm allowed to join! I'm an active Madden player. I'll sign up for the other site and post there if that's ok!

Outside of the question marks at QB, the hawks could be a pretty lethal team this year! (wishful thinking...I know...)

Bing - Lions
Seth - Steelers
SteelJay - Texans
Superstar - Cowboys
Ike - Browns
Hell Monkey - Eagles
Perdition - Packers
Galve - Chiefs
NYGiants - Giants
MHRX - Seahawks
Pana - Patriots
Slappy - Saints

---

Those are the taken teams right now, need some more guys! Lets do this!

I just replied on that thread and requested the Ravens. I am a huge noob and SUCK at Madden, but I am always up to try some friendly, fair games. I tried to play in the CAG league for Madden last year, but always had terrible connection issues, so I don't know if that will repeat again or not.

To be slightly off topic, what is the deal with the Gamestop preorder getting you the Pro Bowl teams? Aren't they always in the game to begin with?

Welcome aboard Desk! And actually im not sure on the probowl teams as i havent yet taken a look, im wondering if they are purchasable as dlc and a freebie with the GS pre order, thats my guess.

Bing - Lions
Seth - Steelers
SteelJay - Texans
Superstar - Cowboys
Ike - Browns
Hell Monkey - Eagles
Perdition - Packers
Galve - Chiefs
NYGiants - Giants
MHRX - Seahawks
Pana - Patriots
Slappy - Saints
Desk - Ravens

Need some more guys, even if we get around 25-28 teams i think thats fairly decent too but would love to fill er up!

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']Bizump, A few more teams taken, need some more guys here though! Come on fellow CAGers, nice little non cheese league forming up here :)[/QUOTE]

Another option would to be let the one person take on multiple teams (if we don't fill up enough). Of course enough people would want to do so. Just a thought!

Thats definitly something we can do as a last resort Super, for sure. Id rather that than people playing CPU games, definitly.

Im surprised theres just no others right now lookin for a fun noncheese league to get into, i think we are gonna rock pretty good with this league.

Edge , I got another Two people I think will want to play they are both on the site so I will keep you updated Ill text them once I arrive to work.

Hey my friend thats going to join would like to reserve the Falcon's , his gamertag is EdFnReed (I believe I spelled it right) , I forgot his CAG name , he will post later once he is off of work.

I got another person looking to join edge of thorn , I think he wants the Colts , Im trying to confirm , his gamertag and cag name is man2008

Yanks, bummer man ;( well if you think you may somehow find time for 1-2 games a week which is about where we will be im sure just let me know soon here bud.

And bumping this up, heres our team setup so far:

Bing - Lions
Seth - Steelers
SteelJay - Texans
Superstar - Cowboys
Ike - Browns
Hell Monkey - Eagles
Perdition - Packers
Galve - Chiefs
NYGiants - Giants
MHRX - Seahawks
Pana - Patriots
Slappy - Saints
Desk - Ravens
Adam - Vikings
Master - Panthers
Grand - Jets
EdFnReed - Falcons
Doorslinger - Colts
Squid - Chargers
Normie - Raiders

Still a handful of teams left, be nice to even have 30 teams filled so were not far off!

Did anyone play the early version yet? I am not sure if i am buying this year's they were supposed to add stuff for years on online franchise. Can we add draft classes or bare min offseason stuff? If it is gutted still and no trading AI i will cancel my preorder.

If they finally did what they promised i will be the bills. They sure are not that great but i am loyal. To bad the odds are stacked against me but i do not quit games.

Let me know if they added those things this year. I joined a few last year and was a mess.

[quote name='mnuttster']Sounds good Edge...I signed up for the forum, how do I get signed up for a team?

Gamertag: MNuttster[/QUOTE]

Just come on into the thread and start posting bud, ill ink you in for the bears.

[quote name='Panther1484']Eh, I'll jump in. I'll sign up on the forums later tonight.
I'll take the Rams.[/QUOTE]

Got you booked as the Rams!

I do ask though to def try to get onto the board soon as you can panther, just so everyone can see the actual owners there and what have ya, thanks!

Need a few more fellas and we will have a full league, again please...only come on in if you intend to work with the schedule, every 5 days we will rollover.

Bump, few teams left...Falcons are OPEN if someone wants to claim them, the guy hasnt responded so if you want the Falcons just let me know

Here are the taken teams:

Bing - Lions - Bing Johnson - 50 FAP
Seth - Steelers - Savatage79 - 50 FAP
SteelJay - Texans - SteelJay7 - 50 FAP
Superstar - Cowboys - sgmsuperstar - 50 FAP
Ike - Browns - Bruschkov - 50 FAP
Hell Monkey - Eagles - Hell M0nkey - 50 FAP
Perdition - Packers - the joy of troy - 50 FAP
Galve - Chiefs - galvestonstunna - 50 FAP
NYGiants - Giants
MHRX - Seahawks - AlbinoRhino72 - 50 FAP
Pana - Patriots
Slappy - Saints - SlappyMancuso - 50 FAP
Desk - Ravens - DeskLaser - 50 FAP
Adam - Vikings - adam99x - 50 FAP
Master - Panthers - MasterAwesome -50 FAP
Grand - Jets - Mr Grand Cru - 50 FAP
Doorslinger - Colts - Doorslinger007 - 50 FAP
Squid - Chargers - RelievedSquid - 50 FAP
Normie - Raiders - Normie32r - 50 FAP
staticz - 49ers - staticzv2 - 50 FAP
Jordan - Bucs - jordanstiner11 - 50 FAP
Zero - Titans - The Zero - 50 FAP
MNuttster - Bears - MNuttster - 50 FAP
Panther1484 - Rams - ShadyMarino - 50 FAP
NewClassic - Jags - TurdMuffin23 - 50 FAP

Hey guys, just reminding some of you that we are still filling teams in...if you claimed a team just let me know if youre still in so i can fill them up accordingly. But since we havent heard from a couple guys im going to start getting guys in there:

Heres the open teams right now, we need some more guys:

Bills
Broncos
Browns
Bucs
Cards
Chiefs
49ers
Jets
Patriots
Rams
Saints
Titans

---

We "really" want to fill things up so by all means let me know if youre interested. Our forum is in my signature so please let me know if you claimed one of these teams and are still in, ill give you guys the league info and we can get rolling.

So those are the open teams right now, need some more guys interested in a sim franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just need to know if a few of you guys are still in, we are up and rolling still in week one but would be awesome if a few that need to check in still could.

bread's done
Back