Fortune Street (Wii) $10 w/FS - nbs

Nice deal, but why doesn't it show up when I go directly to the site? It shows Fortune Street as $24.99. Your link does show $10... I don't get it

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']It was a special price for return buyers.
I've used them before with no problems. They have some good sells every now and again.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh. I went ahead and hopped in for one. Used OP's link and got it for the special price even though this is my first purchase from NBS.

Looks like a nice price if you're into this sort of game or you have a bunch of people to play with. I can't stand playing this type of game against computer opponents.

LOL, clicked, don't have password, 'user account already in use with this e-mail' Must have been a long time ago that I used this site, don't even recognize it..Anyways, for free shipping and ease of Paypal use, I picked on up. I always think I'm done buying Wii titles, then at least every other month, I'm picking one up..

[quote name='Indiana']Has anyone used this website before?[/QUOTE]
I've ordered from nbs numerous times. They are 100% legit. Shipping can tend to be very slow.

Got one. Yippie! :3

[quote name='token2k6']LOL, clicked, don't have password, 'user account already in use with this e-mail' Must have been a long time ago that I used this site, don't even recognize it..Anyways, for free shipping and ease of Paypal use, I picked on up. I always think I'm done buying Wii titles, then at least every other month, I'm picking one up..[/QUOTE]

I didn't even need to make an account. Just paid directly through Paypal and got email confirmation from the site and paypal. Pretty nice and easy.

Awesome! I've been waiting for this to get to the $10 point...thought NewEgg would be the one but this works. Gotta love PayPal checkout with pay-after-delivery charging! :D

[quote name='Deader2818']its only 12.65 on amazon and free 2 day with prime.[/QUOTE]

Too bad this is $2.65 cheaper and I don't want to pay for/can't get free Prime.

Its a good deal if you don't have prime, but if you do would be better to go with amazon so you get the 2 day shipping.

Really, just meant to put it out there for people that can't seem to get this deal working for them.

My account was created back when they had Brutal Legend for $3 or $5 not too sure which
I believe they also had Legendary for cheap
Nice find OP

[quote name='Deader2818']Its a good deal if you don't have prime, but if you do would be better to go with amazon so you get the 2 day shipping.

Really, just meant to put it out there for people that can't seem to get this deal working for them.[/QUOTE]

I have prime and I still purchased it from the site. ^__^

Saw this back somewhere for $14.99 and was about to jump. Luckily, I didn't. Bit on this today, though. Thanks, OP.

And the checkout option with PayPal without having to create an account or enter info for as a "guest" checkout was pretty awesome. Fastest checkout ever, I think lol.

Mine arrived today. I have to say this was a lot faster than I anticipated since some people commented on their slow shipping speed, but this was pretty damn quick.

Anyone have any thoughts on the actual game? My wife and I get a kick out of the Mario Party games, but I got the impression that this wasn't as good.

bread's done
Back