Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance double pack $3 + shipping

Saw this over at Slickdeals as well a hour ago or so. Ended up biting. Ended up at $5.59 shipped for 2 very good games.

[quote name='deathscythehe']The OP should mention that these are not used. They're listed as used/like new[/QUOTE]

The used ones are 1 cent less.
I'm assuming they classify the others as "like new" because they are probably console pack-ins that are not shrink wrapped. But anyway its still two great games for $5.59.

Damn, in the Mass Effect thread, someone mentioned that the Arcade Unplugged was $1 new (comes with 1 month Live). Now it's sold out and the used "like new" ones are $4.99. I suck at thinking/deciding quickly, it would've been nice to go with this.

[quote name='dark_zack']How long is this deal active?[/quote]

Till they sell out. This happens alot at gamefunk apparently given how much is actually sold out. I would not hesitate if you want it.

Oh man, you guys posted this when the sale ended. The slick deal customers got to it first. I also ended the Live Arcade sale earlier this afternoon.

[quote name='mary_at_gamefunk']Oh man, you guys posted this when the sale ended. The slick deal customers got to it first. I also ended the Live Arcade sale earlier this afternoon.[/quote]
At least I have someone to blame my shortcomings on.

[quote name='CaboWabo']Weird...the price just went up to $5.50 on the site.[/quote]

thats for the like new copy u want just used for it to be 3 bucks, i just got this from my local gamestop for 5 bucks a few weeks back

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']thats for the like new copy u want just used for it to be 3 bucks, i just got this from my local gamestop for 5 bucks a few weeks back[/quote]

It just went up to $5.50 for like new and $3.99 used.

Thanks, OP. I was probably one of the last few to get it before it went up in price. (got the like new for $3)

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']thats for the like new copy u want just used for it to be 3 bucks, i just got this from my local gamestop for 5 bucks a few weeks back[/quote]

I think it's rare for Gamestop to have this double pack

I dont know, I played Forza 2 over my buddies house on multiple occasions and had a ton of fun with it, but never got around to buying it. As for MUA, never played it.

[quote name='Kevbo887']I dont know, I played Forza 2 over my buddies house on multiple occasions and had a ton of fun with it, but never got around to buying it. As for MUA, never played it.[/quote]

MUA is fun with other people... I tried it because someone recommended it to me as a good "couples game", whatever that means :)

Used is now OOS, only option left is $5.50 + shipping for like new.

Couples Game: One person can do all the actual work/important gameplay while the other player walks around occasionally doing something but still has fun.

do the cut ones / bare ones (disc only) come in good condition?

hows the condition on all the used ones and stuff, I dont wanna end up with broken games :( (never ordered from gamefunk)

uhm i don't know, but its been two weeks since i ordered and haven't received anything yet....

when did you order yours?

2 good games with more than $6 so a good deal if anyone bought it for the $3+shipping price. havent played marvel in a while but forza i keep coming back to to try to beat

Marvel is good stuff. I played it exclusively with my girlfriend because it was easy for her to follow plus it had stuff she knew about (superheros) It's a great couples game because she basically ran around doing not much of anything and yet it was a fun time killer.

Are the cheap DVDs worth ordering, a bunch of them are 79-99 cents but are disc only, kinda worried about scratches. Has anyone bought any of these from them?

why is the shipping 11-32 bucks...im ordering 3 dvds, a game and an ac adapter for the ds lite... my total is at 9.22 but the shipping is rediculously high

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']why is the shipping 11-32 bucks...im ordering 3 dvds, a game and an ac adapter for the ds lite... my total is at 9.22 but the shipping is rediculously high[/quote]

Not sure, perhaps one of your items like the ac adapter is throwing off their shipping calculator. (for example weight listed in the database is off a decimal place)

I would try taking one thing out at a time and then emailing them if you find something that is screwing it up.

I just bought two games and shipping was about 1.75 each for first class shipping so I wouldn't say they normally charge really high shipping.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']meh...nvm, cant get the shipping down. was tryna keep my order under 10 bucks lol.[/quote]

send me the product name and I'll check the shipping weight. The AC adapter for the 360 is pretty heavy (that's why we call it the brick), but everything else should be light weight.

bread's done
Back