FORZA 2 details emerge!

I think I may be in some type of minority here, but am I the only one that thinks the original Forza Motorsport blows PGR3 out of the track?

Can't wait for the sequel...

[quote name='Brak']I think I may be in some type of minority here, but am I the only one that thinks the original Forza Motorsport blows PGR3 out of the track?

Can't wait for the sequel...[/QUOTE]

Well, I have yet to play PGR3, but Forza blew every other sim racing game out of the track. I own a PS2 as well it Forza was way better then GT4 even without online play. The online play in Forza was amazing as well and it quickly became my favorite online game. The only thing I didn't like about Forza were the styled graphics; I like GT4's graphics better.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I'm taking Linkin's job for now :lol: but anyways, story at TeamXbox covers these new details: http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11214/Forza-2-60fps-Better-Physics-and-PGR3like-TV-Confirmed/

So far it seems they are stealing PGR3 ideas with the introduction of the TV mode and the picture mode. However, best news from this article is that they have already reached 60fps at 720!! Sounds pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

Thank God. In a racing game, having 60FPS instead of 30 makes an absolutely huge difference. The fact that they've got that even in the 720p mode though... this game will look ridiculously good.

[quote name='Brak']I think I may be in some type of minority here, but am I the only one that thinks the original Forza Motorsport blows PGR3 out of the track?

Can't wait for the sequel...[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. I was addicted to Forza for a good 3-4 months. I loved when I would have trouble with a race, that I could download the tuning from a top person and apply it to my car.

I like the tracks from PGR3 a lot better than the Forza ones, and also the fact that one dent in my car on Forza meant I was done for. No doubt Forza 2 will blow PGR out of the water graphically and creatively, but I just hop nit-picky problems like the ones on numero uno go away this time.

im a huge forza fan but PGR3 is fun to just in a diffrent way. im a fan of of high end euro cars and power sliding so its my cup of tea i guess

I just think its fun as hell whipping lambos into power slides while passing people... in forza it was more of a control thing pgr3 is more about style

[quote name='zewone']I'll buy this as long as I don't have to play with Crymson.[/QUOTE]

right, he doesnt even have a 360 i dont think, so we are in the clear.

I also prefer Forza to the PGR games, although they really aren't THAT similar outside of both being racing games. Forza is like Gran Turismo, PGR is...well, I dunno. Not Ridge Racer. PGR is PGR I guess.

[quote name='Murcielago77']right, he doesnt even have a 360 i dont think, so we are in the clear.[/QUOTE]

You and Zewone should be worried about me still ;)

Desktop wallpapers available for PC or to use as themes when saved on your PC.

http://forzamotorsport.net/062806-01.htm

FM2_tn_01.jpg
FM2_tn_02.jpg

FM2_tn_03.jpg
FM2_tn_04.jpg

bread's done
Back